Spin Doctor Entertainment Reviews

63 | Brookfield, CT

63 Reviews for Spin Doctor Entertainment

Eric Sokolowski · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Best DJ in Connecticut

My brother used Spin Doctor Entertainment for his wedding a year ago and we were sold to use him for ours. Dave made guiding the process easy, from his insight during our meetings to his website. After the wedding we had compliments about the music and entertainment. High recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2019

Epic party of 2019!

Dave sparks was by fair the best DJ i have used at any event! He made my wedding the most epic wedding and of 2019! From the very beginning when we first spoke over the phone i knew he was going to be a great addition to my wedding. And as the months went on building up to the big day he made sure everything was in order and made me feel like a person not just a customer and made sure everything went to plan for my special day. From the ceremony, dancing, introductions, and music (my husbands grandmother got up and danced! Which was amazing). I thank Dave and spin doctor entertainment for making this the most memorable wedding for years to come!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Alexandria · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Dave was absolutely amazing. We met him while we were checking out a vendor for our wedding. We knew right then and there that he was who we wanted our DJ to be. Just by the few minutes talking to him you could just see how genuine he was and we could tell how much he loved being a DJ. We actually changed our wedding date so that he could be our DJ since he wasn’t available on the original date. Through the whole experience he was amazing. I’ve never seen so many people on a dance floor through out the whole night! Our guest loved him! We would definitely recommend Dave!! Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2019

Dave was so accommodating to us and he answered every question/concern my OCD self had.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Alyssa Derenzis · Married on 09/07/2019

Best dj ever!

If I could give Dave more than 5 stars I would. Best DJ service around. He surpassed all my our expectations by miles and was extremely knowledgeable during the whole wedding planning process. The day of our wedding he made sure everything was perfect and played the best music. We had countless people come up to us asking who our DJ was because they have never experienced a better DJ. Dave has so many cool add ons we only added the magic mirror Photo Booth & dancing on a cloud. I wish I took advantage of more of his equipment because everything was just AMAZING. I wish I can re live our wedding night again just to be able to work with Dave! He's the BEST! you certainly will NOT regret picking him to DJ your wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Nicole O’Dea · Married on 08/30/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Dave. Not only was he very professional, but everything he did was perfectly planned and accurately timed. We told him the style we were going for and he certainly delivered- not a single person left the dance floor! He was a big part of the reason that our reception will be remembered by all guests- we’re still hearing about the music! We highly recommend working with Dave on your special day.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin Crowley · Married on 08/24/2019

Dave exceeded all expectations

From the very first meeting, my husband and I were extremely impressed with Dave. He made planning so easy, and gave great suggestions. During our wedding, Dave played music that kept everyone dancing all night—in fact no one wanted to leave when the reception was over! He by far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Aaron Montecalvo · Married on 08/03/2019

Spin Doctor Entertainment Is Simply The Best

Dave Parks / Spin Doctor Entertainment is absolutely one of the best possible DJ companies you can get for your wedding. We had a fantastic experience, and he went above and beyond in literally every single aspect of our wedding. For our ceremony, he provided a battery powered PA system that allowed both our wedding musicians and our ceremony officiant to be amplified. Our ceremony was essentially out in a field under a tree, so Dave setting up this system without a power hookup helped us out immensely. I've been to quite a few weddings where I could hear basically none of the ceremony, so I can't emphasize enough how much of a big deal this was. He also coordinated with the wedding musicians and bridal party so that everyone walked down the isle at the correct time and with the correct music. This was unexpected, and we were very grateful for him taking the effort to do this. Everything else during the cocktail hour and wedding reception went off without a hitch as well. He moved all of the events along in a timely fashion, kept things on track, coordinated all of the introductions / first dances / speeches / etc. with the relevant people, and mostly importantly kept everyone on the dance floor. There simply aren't enough good words I can say about Dave: he is a true professional, and whatever previous expectations I had about a wedding DJ he absolutely blew away. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dave / Spin Doctor Entertainment to any of my friends and family, and I can't imagine experiencing better service from anyone else.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Cynthia Heng · Married on 07/28/2019

Not just a DJ!

Dave was very helpful and made my wedding vision a reality. Not only was he an amazing DJ, but he was able to set up string lights as I wanted, and also provided barrels and table tops for a more rustic feel. We also rented a photo booth for the night- which everyone loved. He gave good insights/suggestions in the preparation process, but also supported what we wanted and how we wanted to do things. He offered a variety of music for our guests, and coordinated well with our other vendors. The night was awesome! Thanks Dave!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Gofman · Married on 07/21/2019

Truly wonderful!

Having Dave as our wedding DJ was such a fantastic experience! From our first meeting with him, we knew that we wanted him to be a part of our wedding day. At our final meeting before the wedding, Dave was able to offer us really helpful advice for the best way to organize our wedding reception and he really took into consideration our venue and our desires as a couple. When preparing for the wedding, Dave made us categorize our music tastes based on what we love, like, and hate. Dave truly honored our music choices at the wedding! My husband isn't usually much of a dancer, but he was on the dance floor all night because he loved every song! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ experience. Thanks to Dave, our wedding was exactly the vibe that we wanted! All of our guests had such an incredible time, and I would choose Dave again in a heartbeat! Thanks for making our wedding day so great!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding from start to finish

Dave is a true pro at what he does! Attentive, easy to work with and went above and beyond to have our vision come to life. We used Dave for a number of services: ceremony music, lawn games, furniture rental, photo booth and DJ. We are so thrilled with all he did before and on the day of the wedding. His recommendations before the big day were also so helpful as he is very knowledgeable about all things wedding in the Danbury area. We would absolutely recommend him to any couple looking for a pro and goes above and beyond. Thank you so much, Dave!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!

I highly recommend Dave as the DJ for your wedding! He was friendly, professional, and helpful to work with both leading up to the wedding and at the wedding. He gave us excellent suggestions for songs and coordination ideas via video calls leading up the wedding. We had some of our songs custom-edited through him, and they came out perfectly. At the wedding, he was fantastic! Guests of all ages absolutely loved the music and were dancing all night on a full dance floor. Timing for introductions, first dance, parent dances, bouquet and garter toss were all seamless and exactly as planned. He also went out of his way to make sure that we were happy and taken care of throughout the night. He is the only reason that my husband and I got our dinners that night, as he let us know when they were clearing the food away and then arranged for our meals to be delivered to the bridal suite. At the end of the evening, he also asked if there were any songs left that we absolutely wanted to dance to, which was perfect because the day goes by in such a blur and he made sure that we got to dance to the songs that we really wanted to dance to. You cannot go wrong with hiring Dave. He’s fantastic and did an excellent job. Thank you so much, Dave! -Rachel and Ryan

Sent on 07/11/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Best decision ever

Dave at Spin Doctor was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding!
    We actually changed our wedding date from 5-26 to 5-25 because we had to have him for our wedding!
    He’s such a great guy and extremely
    personable and energetic! He played everything we wanted and had the crowd going ALL night which is what we wanted.
    He also did the uplighting which was amazing and provided a photo booth which was a HUGE hit throughout the night. Do not hesitate to book him and do it fast! We will definitely be using him again for future events and will highly recommend him to all friends, family and brides to be! This is one decision you will not regret!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/27/2018

Marquee Lights & Wine Barrel Tables

We rented marquee lights & wine barrel tables from spin doctor. The lights sat behind our sweetheart table. The wine tables we used for our cake, our placecard table & for cocktail tables. They both fit perfectly with our rustic like wedding theme. Dave from spin doctor was great to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Dave @ Spin Doctor is not only a good DJ but a good guy. He is personable, energetic and totally knows how to read a room. He completely took control of the wedding reception which is exactly what the Bride needs in order to relax and have a GOOD TIME. My guests (which ranged from mid-twenties to mid-sixties) LOVED the music. They were on the dance floor all night which is exactly what my husband and I were hoping for. We had an eclectic mix of music, classic rock, disco, top 40's, Spanish/salsa, hip hop.... it was amazing. I cannot thank Dave enough, to this day I still have people telling me they had the best time!! Thanks Dave!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Best choice we made!

Dave is the ABSOLUTE BEST. We chose him as our DJ for our wedding reception in September of 2018 at the Candlewood Inn. We met with him twice before our wedding and he continuously assured us that we wouldn’t have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding. He said he would basically be our wedding planner… and he wasn’t kidding. He ran the show, made sure we were where we needed to be at all times, and made the entire event run so smoothly. He is unbelievably organized and detail oriented, which was a relief for a type A personality like myself. I didn’t worry about a thing. He also did a wonderful job with the music. We chose a group of songs to give him an idea of our taste and he chose the rest. I heard nothing but compliments after the wedding. People of all age groups were up there dancing, which is exactly what we wanted. We personally didn’t need/use any of it, but Dave also has an impressive amount of options for lighting, special effects, photo booths, guest books, and venue décor. Give him a call as soon as you have your date. He’s popular and books up quickly! We highly recommend! Dave, you were phenomenal - thanks for everything! – Hannah & Sean

Sent on 07/26/2019

Nina · Married on 08/25/2018

Dave was one of the best choices for our wedding. We booked him about a year in advance and he gave us access to an online portal where we filled out specific wedding details and song choices. He was actually the one who came up with our timeline and it could not have been more perfect. We shared that timeline with our planner, caterer, and photographer. Dave is not only the MC of your wedding, but he also makes sure that people are on the dance floor and that things run smoothly and on time. He had great suggestions for how to start off the wedding (in terms of what kind of music) and what songs to end with. There was always someone on the dance floor. Additionally, we wanted the photobooth option for our big day. The photobooth attendant that came with Dave was great! The most important thing that Dave did was that our venue did not have a sound system where our ceremony was. Dave was there 2 hours before our ceremony start time and actually drove to Home Depot to get the equipment he needed for the sound. On the back end, he definitely said it was hectic. But none of our guests, family, and ourselves noticed at all. I honestly don't think our wedding would have come together without Dave. He is a MUST HAVE! Additionally, I now know why he has nothing under 5 star reviews.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Alysia · Married on 07/27/2018

Highly recommend Dave!! He is on top of everything during the whole wedding process, and made my life stress free! I was very pleased with him at our wedding. Our guests raved about the music and he had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night!!! The Magic Mirror was a huge hit! everyone loved this photo booth! 5 starts all the way!! you wont be disappointed with the services!

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

Dave Dj'd our June 30, 2018 wedding. Not only did he Dj, but he also provided us with uplighting and a classic photobooth! The lighting was perfect, and all of our guests enjoyed using the photobooth, and now we get to enjoy a special photobooth scrapbook! Dave goes above and beyond to make sure that EVERYTHING, not just music goes perfectly on your special day. He became a coordinator for the day; coordinating with our photographer as well as videographer and venue to make sure that everything went as planned- he even helped us to pull off a special dance surprise! Leading up to our wedding, he worked with us and guided us through picking and deciding on music for each part of the day, as well as how we would like everything announced. Anytime I emailed Dave, he was prompt in responding and answering any question that I had! Upon walking into Dave's office, you can tell right off the bat that what he does is not just a job for him. He is truly passionate about his work, and the technology that he utilizes is amazing! We knew as soon as we first met with Dave that there would be no reason to speak to any other Dj- he was the one! We highly recommend Dave and his services, he truly helped to make our day absolutely perfect and amazing. There was never a moment where guests were not dancing- and he read the crowd so well. Spin Doctor Entertainment is well beyond a 5 star review! Dave, we love you and truly appreciate everything you did for us on our wedding day! We will definitely see you for anniversary parties in the future! ;) Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Tamara · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I chose Spin Doctor Entertainment's Mirror Photo Booth for our June 29th, 2018 wedding. This was the best decision we could've made. Dave was incredible to work with from start to finish. The mirror photo booth was truly the best idea we had. It was an absolute hit with our guests. The line was constantly busy with guests wanting to take photos with all the fun props. This is a unique and fun add on to your special event. Although all photo booths are fun and entertaining, the mirror photo booth is the best decision you could make. It will add a fun entertainment factor to your wedding or special event. The mirror photo booth is interactive too, which our guests loved! They even got the photo booth strips texted to them later that night! Dave will make the planning process easy and enjoyable and you will thank yourself for choosing Spin Doctor Entertainment for your wedding DJ or photo booth.

Sent on 07/21/2018

David · Married on 06/24/2018

Dave was the perfect DJ throughout the entire planning process and on the day. More than just playing the set list, he was so incredibly detail oriented to make sure we had exaclty the right timing for speeches, food courses, and anything else he could think of. We opted for the uplighting as well, which helped set the right moods throughout the evening. After weather forced our ceremony inside, he worked with everyone to make sure we had all of the right equipment where it was supposed to be.

Dave was absolutely the right choice for us, and we can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Renee · Married on 10/29/2017

Dave was amazing! He helped make our wedding so much fun. He helped us pick music for every single part of our wedding and he didn't miss a single beat (no pun intended but iy worked.). Every song was perfect. For a few songs we had him start up at a certain point into the song and he did it right every single time. Our guests had a great time. We aren't a crowd that does alot of dancing, (it was a small wedding only 52 guests) and I was so shocked at how many people actually got up and danced! Dave had asked us for a song list so we provided about 2 hours worth of our favorites and then gave him creative freedom for the rest of the time.
    We also rented the photo booth which was a HUGE hit! He had a ton of props, and we all had so much fun with it, the kids and adults! The photobooth guest book was such great idea! Looking at everyone smiling and having a great time was so much better than just reading the same Congratulations messages over and over.
    Dave is excellent at what he does, and we highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2017

Dave Parks with Spin Doctor was the perfect choice for our big day! He is so much fun and really knows how to throw one heck of a party! His music kept people dancing all night long and the mirror photo booth was definitely a favorite for all of our guests. He was so easy to work with through the planning process and was able to make recommendations for songs that we would need for different aspects of the night. We will highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Sean · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Dave for DJ service for our wedding last month. From the very first phone call we had with him, he was very helpful and professional. He gave us good advice and was very easy to work with. At the wedding, he played a good variety of music and the dance floor was always full. Countless people told us afterword that they usually don't dance at weddings, but they danced the whole night at ours. I think this was because of Dave's knowledge and experience. In addition to the DJ services, he was also the emcee and helped keep the evening running on time.

I can't recommend him enough. Do yourself a favor and book him for your wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • User4772009 · 2+ years ago

Dave DJ'd our wedding at the Fox Hill Inn this past weekend and did an amazing job. From helping us to plan the details of our wedding, allowing us to easily customize our songs/playlists, and bringing so much energy and passion on our Wedding Day, Dave was on point every step of the way. He is professional, consultative and always makes you feel like a priority. His photo booth and lighting services were also a huge hit with our guests. There are so many great things to be said about Dave! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/29/2017