Spike Events Reviews

36 | Upton, MA

36 Reviews for Spike Events

Courtney Swenson · Getting married on 10/17/2020

They're amazing!

Although my fiance and I had to cancel due to covid-19, Spenser was amazing to work with! He's very professional, listens to you, and very responsive. He was very understanding with the constant changes. If we decide to do a reception later on, he's exactly who we are going through!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Megan Armstrong · Married on 06/28/2019

DJ Services Were Outstanding!!!

Music was fantastic!!! Everyone was dancing and had an amazing time. Spenser played all our requests and made our wedding a giant party. The photo booth was soo much fun to use as well. Everyone had a turn and it was a fun experience.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Melissa Rhodes · Married on 06/22/2019

Thank you Spike Entertainment!

Spenser/Spike Entertainment is absolutely AMAZING! Spenser is extremely easy to communicate with and was so accommodating to all of the request I as the bride had. He not only played all the songs we asked him to play but he added in ones that all of my guests loved too. Our dance floor was full the ENTIRE night and we had such amazing feedback from our guests. Spenser was fun, very organized, professional, and personable. I would give more stars if I could! Thanks so much Spenser and Spike Entertainment!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Nicole Harvey · Married on 05/18/2019

Can’t say enough good things!

Spenser was amazing! He was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. He had such great music and completely understood what we wanted! We were so happy with the music and uplighting, etc. We don’t have enough good things to say!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

Spenser was amazing! Recommend him for your DJ and photo booth provider. Lots of compliments from our family and friends. Thank you so much Spenser!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

I mean if we could give more starts we would! Spencer was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! The music he played was totally our style and everyone had an amazing time dancing the night away. Our guests made multiple comments throughout the night about how awesome the DJ was. Choosing Spike Entertainment was the BEST decision! Thank you Spencer and Spike Entertainment!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ann Marie · Married on 09/16/2017

Big hit at the wedding so happy we had it

Sent on 09/18/2017

Shana · Married on 09/09/2017

Honestly you did an awesome job! Everyone loved it the photobooth and the props it came with! Loved getting a guest book at the end with the personal messages from everyone. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/10/2017
  • Y

Yadirah · Married on 07/29/2017

Hands down the BEST!!!.. Professional, arrived on time, equipped, up-to-date signs, well organized great customer service with my guest. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Janine · Married on 06/17/2017

Soooo many propa to choose from! All of our guests enjoyed every hour ! The attendant made sure to open the curtain for everyone! We loved this company and will definitely refer people!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Diana · Married on 05/06/2017

Everything was great. Spencer is great to work with, very pleasant and professional. He knows his stuff and definitely works with you! Would highly recommend Spike Entertainment.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/24/2016

Listen if you go with any other photo booth YOU ARE CRAZY, Spike Entertainment is who to go with. Interacts with the crowd, enjoys the people/guest. And the only stress free vendor I dealt with. The product I received was amazing. My husband and I can't stop going through the hundreds of photos. Trust me you won't waste your time or money

Sent on 10/04/2016

Spike Events's reply:

We are so happy you loved the experience and that you and your husband have been able to relive the memories with the scrapbook! If you ever need anything do not hesitate to contact us!

Halley · Married on 09/17/2016

Spenser was so great to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend using his services for any party. He was really quick responding to my emails and even customized an adorable photo strip for us. Everyone at the wedding really loved the photo booth and the album we received at the end of the evening with everyone's photos and comments in it was lovely and a keepsake we will have forever. Spenser was awesome and worth every penny!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Spike Events's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed the photo booth. It was great to be part of your special day!

Julie · Married on 06/17/2016

Choosing Spike Entertainment (Spenser) to be the DJ and provide the Photo Booth for our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process. Spenser is professional, punctual, extremely easy to work with, and has very competitive prices. We met with him several times in-person and via conference call throughout the planning process. Each time he was well prepared and provided a lot of great recommendations, but at the same time was very attentive to our feedback and specific requests. He had all of our wedding guests having a blast on the dance floor from when it opened to when it closed (including a couple “One More Song!” chants). We received many compliments from wedding guests on the DJ and music that was played. From a Photo Booth perspective – Spenser and his assistants have an amazing process built. While Spenser is DJ-ing the assistants are manning the photo booth – helping to organize props and set up the guest book. They made sure the guests were having a great time in the photo booth, and everyone loved the selection of props that were offered!! The pictures are very high quality and the Photo Booth itself is extremely professional looking. The quality of partnership you will get when working with Spike Entertainment is unparalleled. We highly recommend selecting Spike Entertainment as both your DJ and Photo Booth provider!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kerrin · Married on 06/11/2016

Spenser did an AMAZING job! A week before the wedding my husband and I decided a last minute change in our first dance, we wanted to do a remix of a few songs. Spenser was able to make a mix for us (in three days) and it came out perfect! We have heard nothing but great things from the guests of such a good job he did! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2016

E · Married on 12/05/2015

Spike Entertainment provided the DJ and photo booth services for my 50th birthday party. Spenser and his assistant arrived early and had the photo booth set up by the time I arrived an hour in advance of the party start time. Spenser spun the tunes while his assistant manned the photo booth. Both were professional and considerate. Spenser had clearly read my play list and notes closely and respected my wishes. He played almost every song on my play list and filled in with others consistent with my taste in music. The photo booth pictures came out well. I would hired Spike Entertainment again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • User6031919 · 2+ years ago

Largest variety of props I've seen from a photo booth at a VERY reasonable price. Everything went seamlessly and at the end of the night we received a photo album with everyone's photo's from the night.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Connie · Married on 09/06/2015

We went with Spike entertainment for our Photo Booth for our wedding. Spenser was very helpful during the planning process! He was also there day of the wedding. The Photo Booth was a huge hit!! The quality of photos were amazing, and we loved the props he provided. We highly recommend Spike entertainment!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

I highly recommend Spenser from Spike's Entertainment for your photobooth. He was fun and easy to work with. The prices are very competitive and reasonable. All our guests had so much fun with all the props. Spenser even got us during the reception to remind us that we haven't even taken photobooth pics of just us. That was sweet and very attentive. We appreciated his services and would recommend him to all our friends planning events.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Marissa · Married on 09/04/2015

Spike Entertainment was super professional and awesome to work with! Everyone at our wedding kept complimenting how awesome the photobooth was!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Our friends and family had a blast with the photo booth. Would recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Liz · Married on 08/15/2015

Spencer, representing Spike Entertainment, was professional and prompt. He was flexible in his services and was willing to accommodate any of my requests.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Wedding was a blast, the addition of the photobooth was awesome. As soon as cocktail hour was over till the last dance it was packed. Arrangements leading up to the wedding were very professional. His price was spot on. I would definately recommend Spenser and spike entertainment to anyone looking to add a little something extra to there event.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Eileen · Married on 08/08/2015

We used Spike Entertainment as the DJ for our ceremony and reception. He did an excellent job and was very professional and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. All of our guests had great things to say about the DJ- Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Spencer was a pleasure to work with and the photobooth an excellent experience for all guests. I highly recommend this vendor. The cost was extremely reasonable for the experience. Spencer was responsive, professional and very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2015