67 Reviews for Sphire Elegance

The nicest people! I cannot recommend Sphire Elegance enough. They were so wonderful. They helped me pick colors to go with my venue, they were very responsive, and they did a great job putting the chair covers and sashes on. I really enjoyed working with Sphire Elegance!

Profile Picture Radhika, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional and friendly staff!!!

Profile Picture User4597703, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would use Sphire Elegance for every event I have! They were beyond any expectation that we had! Loved them!

Profile Picture User4596877, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very friendly and helpful. Everything was done beautifully.

Profile Picture User4599454, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The bows added a perfect touch of class to our venue. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3684023, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spire Elegance was amazing to work with on our special day. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So easy to work with! Our napkins and tablecloths were perfect. We would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/10/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

WOW!!! Barb is the kindest person that is willing to do anything and everything to make your special day PERFECT!!! She even surprised me with extra overlays to make my wedding extra special! :) From day one I knew she would make my wedding absolutely beautiful!! She has sooo many choices of colors and fabrics. I was able to go over to her house and she had EVERYTHING set up for me and was so willing to change colors, fabrics out and try anything we wanted to try. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my chair covers, sashes and all of my linens were. We had a huge wedding and the linens were extremely reasonable. I would recommend Sphire elegance to anyone!!! Also, at a bridal show Barb took me under her wing and introduced me to SO many vendors that were so willing to help me make my day perfect!

Profile Picture Kat, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sphire Elegance was a pleasure to work with, We met with Barb to plan our chair covers and the pricing was very reasonable, the colors and styles were exactly what we were looking for. The bonus was meeting Barb, she was so fun and comfortable to be around. The day of our wedding they came in and set up everything so quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the prices and the customer service and highly recommend Sphire.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The white chair covers, pink chair sashes, pink table runners and matching napkins were all the perfect touch to my dream wedding reception! I have recommended Sphire Elegance to my little sister, my cousins and my friends for their weddings... I can't imagine a reception without chair covers....they are a necessity for elegance!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SE did an excellent job with their service. We were pleased with the chair covers/ sashes/ and chargers. The chair covers especially made the room look beautiful

Profile Picture brooke, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sphire Elegance is a wonderful company. They provide an excellent product at a great price. Everything they touch is simply beautiful. Could not ask for anything more from a vendor! Simply the best!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sphire Elegance is a high quality company that provides high quality services. They are always willing to work with their costumers to find the best fit for them. I was very impressed by the look of the self-tie ivory chair covers. They made the room look absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture User4596760, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did a great job with the setup, and the chair covers/sash looked beautiful. Very easy company to work with

Profile Picture Janet, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Barb is an amazing woman who works day and night to make sure everything is perfect for her clients. We should all applaud and support the small business owners of our community but especially a company such a Sphire Elegance!!! This was my second event working with Barb and both events were very detail oriented and she never misses a beat!!! Again, I cannot say enough about this company and their flexibility, creativity to help the client save money (now that's a switch!) and make sure every thing is covered and if something additional pops up - they run out again to make the event PERFECT! Thank you Sphire Elegance Team! Sincerely, Ellyn Waterfield

Profile Picture Ellyn, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Barb from Sphire Elegance was truly a great person to work with. Being the father of the bride with no previous wedding experience, she had great ideas but was never pushy only suggestive. Everything turned out beautiful, and my daughter said the ivory satin chair covers, and royal blue satin sashes and royal blue table coverings transformed her wedding venue from normal into a fantasy setting! Even the caterers took lots of pictures because their food stations were so beautifully attired. I couldn't have been more impressed with the visually stunning wedding we accomplished because of Sphire Elegance. Thank you.

Profile Picture MIke, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

THE best people to work with!! THE best chair covers and sashes! The sashes matched perfectly to my Malibu Blue colors in my wedding : ) they set up and take down so you don't have to worry and they make your reception SO much more beautiful! It's definetly more worth it to add these. And these were the best priced from great professional people. I highly recommend renting from Sphire Elegance! They are the BEST!

Profile Picture User2465750, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything looked amazing :) They did a great job :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/30/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Barbara was wonderful and very understanding. It was a very quick and easy process throughout. Our reception looked great thanks to them!!

Profile Picture liana, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great Vendor - Great Experience - THANKS!!!

Profile Picture susie, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sphire Elegance made renting chair covers for our indoor wedding reception a breeze! All we had to do was pick out the fabric and ribbon, and then after that- NOTHING! :) Sphire set-up and took-down the chair covers for our reception, and we couldn't be happier with how it looked!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had no issues with them at all! Once I ordered the chair sashes, I didn't have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture sarah, 6/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sphire spent lots of extra time trying to help us find a chair cover for a hard to fit chair. They were very helpful.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/18/11, 1 Review

5/5

Profile Picture Shelley, 6/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very helpful and experienced company. Felt that we were in capable
hands throughout the rental process.

Profile Picture Tami, 6/4/11, 1 Review