Spera Floral Design Reviews

Spera Floral Design 7
  • Samantha

Justin Souter · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful Job!

When it came to my wedding budget, I didn't have as much money allocated to flowers as I had always hoped. But no worries--Leah came to my rescue and made my dreams come true! Despite the billions of emails I sent needing help with technical details and other questions, she was super patient, friendly and worked so hard to make sure we could achieve what I was dreaming of. Leah went above and beyond--my venue turned out beautiful and the flower pieces/bouquets were gorgeous. Thank you Leah!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Elenrae Pilieci · Married on 05/03/2019

Wonderful experience with Spera Floral

Leah was incredible! She went above and beyond to make my day beautiful. The flowers, bouquets and table decorations were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Spera Floral Design 8
    Spera Floral Design 9

E · Married on 06/30/2018

A wonderful experience, Spera Floral excels at hitting your vision and budget!

I had a wonderful experience with Spera Floral. We had very specific budget restraints and a tight timeline, and Leah went above and beyond to make the perfect florals! She captured the vision we were looking for, communicated with me about potential options to maximize where we could, and even surprised us with a extra boutonniere and set up. Leah has so much passion for what she does and she's eager to capture your vision. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 02/25/2017

Perfect Flowers for our Perfect Day

I would recommend Spera Floral to all my friends! She listened to what I wanted for my wedding and delivered far and beyond what I could have imagined. She even traveled to me in MN to make it all happen! I still have my bouquet from our wedding on our coffee table because it dried out so beautifully. All around she was great at communicating, delivering, and supporting our big day!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Marisa · Married on 07/30/2016

I could not have had a wedding without Spera Flora Design. Honestly as dramatic as that seems, they made my day go so smooth and they helped me stay within a reasonable price . From delivery, bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces, everything was perfect and not a detail went unnoticed. I had my flowers delivered a day early and even 24 hours later the quality and hold of everything was like I had just gotten them. I will never forget how smoothly my day went, and Spera played one of the biggest parts in that. Thank you!!

Photos by: Rachel Joy Photography

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Spera Floral Design 10
    Spera Floral Design 11
    Spera Floral Design 12
    Spera Floral Design 13
    Spera Floral Design 14

Courtney · Married on 08/15/2015

We absolutely LOVED having Spera Floral being part of our special day! They mad all of our dreams come true & could not have pictured our floral arrangements any better! They were such an amazing couple to work with & would definitely reccomend them for any special occasion.

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Spera Floral Design 15
    Spera Floral Design 16

Danae · Married on 01/04/2014

Leah not only assisted with floral arrangements for my own wedding, but I have also had the privilege of experiencing the remarkable beauty and skill of Spera Floral Design at baby showers, bridal showers, and other weddings. I can honestly say that each time Leah has been in charge of the floral arrangements, she has exceeded my expectations. Not only is her work exceptional, but she is super personable and fun to work with. Leah has a way of catching hold of your dreams and make them your reality. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a reasonably priced and excellent florist.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Leah is professional, personable, light hearted and deep spirited. Her and Josh make a great team! Because I couldn't figure out how to make my wedding's flower dreams come true, when Leah's creative artistic ability handled the flowers for my wedding (6 boughets, isle decor, bouteneers, centerpieces) she made them above and beyond what I could've wanted! She's tidy, honest, punctual, and caring. I especially love the deep meaning behind their business and their integrity is worth it. I'd highly recommend them to anyone who needs flowers arranged for any event or occasion!

Sent on 04/20/2018