Spencer Studios Reviews

Spencer Studios 1
Spencer Studios 2

Karen · Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful Wedding Photos

Spencer Studios made our photography experience so easy! From our engagement session to our wedding day! They are so friendly and really listened to what we wanted. Our pictures turned out great! They captured our friends and family having fun when we weren’t even looking. We got to see parts of the party we couldn’t while we were there. My husband and I plan on using Spencer Studios again when we start a family! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience -very accommadating

Tim was awesome. He traveled all the way to Jersey shore for our engagement pics(which were included in package).Very patient and willing to match all our requests. Wedding day went smoothly...no pressure, though it probably helped that we did pictures before ceremony. Very accommodating to our ideas and had many suggestions to add. Would totally book Spencer studios again. I was very pleased with our pictures and our access to them. (meaning we had all righst to pics via zip drive and CD format!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Andrew Hurst · Married on 08/03/2018

Great service!

My wife and I purchased a package deal and receieved way more then the expectation. Our photographer was funny and experienced. He was there whenever we wanted a picture but discreet like a ninja. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Thank you Spencer Studios.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Janell · Married on 07/21/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Tim of Spencer Studios Photography! From the moment we met him, we felt at ease. His friendliness and sense of humor, along with his professionalism, was comforting as we tasked him as being our wedding photographer. Our engagement photo session allowed us to not only gain a sense of his photography style but also granted him the opportunity to "learn" about us as a couple. Our photos from the engagement session were even turned into a Guest Book for our wedding reception. From a hot, spring day for our engagement session to a rainy, summer wedding day, Tim captured every picture we asked for (and more)! We also received our photos much faster than expected, which was a great surprise. We are so happy with our pictures as they captured so many memories from our special day. We definitely recommend Tim and Spencer Studios Photography!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

Excellent-5 Stars

Tim was amazing photographer. He was so flexible and great with communication. I would recommend him to anyone. My wedding pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/24/2017

Tim is an absolutely wonderful photographer. The pictures from our Engagement shoot and Wedding Day turned out amazing. Tim blended into the background, we didn't even realize he was taking so many beautiful photos. He captured every important moment of our wedding day. Tim is a true professional and pleasure to work with . My husband and I are not thrilled about having our picture taken. Tim made the entire experience painless. He was very responsive throughout the entire process and made sure all of our requests were addressed. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I would highly recommend Spencer Studio Photography !!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Lightnin' · Married on 09/16/2017

Tim Scott from Spencer Studios was outstanding at our wedding. His experience, professionalism and attitude was one of the big highlights of our wedding. Tim went out of his way to assist in guiding us through traditional wedding tasks (ex. showing me how to cut the cake!) and his fun positive attitude really helped to reduce the stress and anxiety. On top of that his photos came out absolutely excellent and he really captured all the important parts, plus so many other parts of the day. HIGHLY recommend!! His costs are low, and service is top shelf!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Spencer Studios 3
    Spencer Studios 4

Khen · Married on 07/29/2017

We had Tim and Stan as our photographers for the wedding and they were amazing to work with. We had a hybrid wedding consisting of two Asian ceremonies and an American reception. They had no problems navigating all three events and made the day more enjoyable with their funny jokes. During the reception we were given a guest book and a portrait that guests could sign. Tim also provided us with multiple copies (on DVD and USB drives) of our wedding pictures. He went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/23/2017

Tim was the photographer for our wedding and worked with us every step of the way! He was able to capture the moments one would wish to catch for their wedding day

Sent on 11/29/2017

Maryann · Married on 06/17/2017

I was referred to Tim Scott from a coworker whose daughter had used him to photograph her wedding and family portraits. From the very first meeting, Tim was friendly and easy to get along with. He wasn't pushy and didn't make us feel uncomfortable or that we had to book right away. His prices were not only affordable but we found that they were cheaper than a majority of competitors.

We used Tim for our engagement photo shoot and wedding photos. Every step of the way Tim was in constant communication with us. Updating us on when our photos would be completed, all the great amenities that came with our service and if there were any questions or concerns we had. He even let us know that because we used him for our wedding that whenever we would like he would offer us free portrait sittings for our family/etc.

I would highly recommend Spencer Studios for any wedding venue.

Thanks Tim!

Maryann Wallace

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 04/01/2017

Tim has been amazing since day 1! Extremely knowledgeable about all of our questions as well as about the venues we chose.
    Tim and Stan were both there the day of the wedding and both were amazing to work with. All of our guests noted on how great the photographers were capturing the entire day.
    Our pictures were beyond our expectations. Tim offers free photo sittings for life and we look forward to continuing to work with him!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Tim of Spencer Studios was amazing to work with. His expertise and professionalism made our whole day and experience enjoyable. He was a very nice and funny guy, which everything that much better. He was extremely accommodating, and aside from a couple of pictures my wife definitely wanted we really relied on him for his ideas and opinions, and our pictures turned out amazing!! We can't say enough nice things about him or our experience, and we highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! -the Burkes

Sent on 12/18/2016

erica · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I were married on September 10, 2016 and we couldn't have been happier with our choice to have Tim photograph our wedding! Tim was so great to work with. From our engagement picture session to our wedding day Tim was flexible and beyond accommodating. His professional yet funny personality made our wedding day so perfect. He captured all our special moments and we couldn't have been happier with how our pictures turned out. I would highly recommend Tim to anyone who is looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Glenda · Married on 06/04/2016

Tim and staff were GREAT!! I currently live in Texas and it was important to have someone that could help us navigate campus and that has an appreciation for Dickinson College in Central, PA. Not only did Tim take our wedding pictures but he also took our Senior pictures on campus when both my husband and I graduated from there. Tim printed and framed our senior college portraits adding a very special touch to the day. Tim was flexible, professional and very easy going. He was always available and met with us several times - he responds quickly to text/email or phone calls. We felt very comfortable that he understood our needs for the big day and wanted to capture every moment that mattered to us. I also didn't feel that he was "there" on the big day - he was out of the way allowing us to enjoy time with our family and friends. I was pleasantly surprised at all the moments that we have captured and can always look back on. Tim also recommended a great videographer (Albert) that worked well with us. Thanks Tim for capturing the BEST day of our lives! We really enjoyed working with you!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Helen · Married on 05/27/2016

Tim and Stan were great! My husband and I were were extremely happy with how all of the pictures came out from our wedding. I have known Tim for years I couldn't think of anyone better to shoot our wedding. He did not disappoint. Every moment was captured perfectly and our package was very reasonably priced for all that we received. We would highly recommend Spencer Studios! We can't wait to see our album!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Tim as a wonderful choice for your wedding photographer! His outgoing personality and way with people really help to capture natural looking smiles and elegant photos without that "stiff" look. He takes a personal interest in his clients and artfully captures their individual personalities. He is great at what he does and makes everyone being photographed feel comfortable. After spending months planning every little detail of the wedding, the actual day felt like a blur. Tim did an amazing job of capturing all of the little details that were so important to us. His prices are very competitive for the excellent quality of work that he does. He really went above and beyond to accommodate any special requests that we had while also capturing all of the classic wedding moments. We couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Megan · Married on 11/28/2015

My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience with Tim as our wedding photographer. We were married on November 28, 2015. Tim worked with us well in advance, during the planning phases of our wedding, and even shot our engagement session. His sense of humor, quick response, willingness to drive any distance to capture the pictures we wanted, and beautiful photographs make him an outstanding choice for any future bride, or anyone truly. Our wedding was long distance, so I was nervous about finding a photographer our my primary communication would be through email and phone calls. My husband and I never experienced any difficulties at all. The quality of the prints that Tim produces is outstanding. He also created wedding favor magnets for my bridal shower as well as a guest book for our wedding day that included our engagement photos. Our next step is to select the proofs that we would like in our final album. There are too many great pictures to choose from, but that it is great problem to have!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Tim is extremely professional and easy to work with as a wedding photographer. He works extremely hard to capture all of the most important moments of your big day and does it beautifully. His calm and easy-going attitude eases any stress that one may have with having pictures taken. He puts the couple's wishes first and that comes through in his work. I highly recommend him as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Benjamin · Married on 10/03/2015

Our October wedding in VT was simply gorgeous, and we were so thankful to have such a talented photographer to help capture the essence of our special day. Tim Scott was the perfect choice for us. He was fun and easy to work with, made all of the shots we wanted look perfect, and had some great ideas and suggestions of his own. He even agreed to take some family photos of our guests as keepsakes (because how often do you get the chance to take a great family photo with a skilled professional). Thank you, Tim!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Tim Scott is AMAZING. He was flexible with meeting with us before the wedding to plan out the pictures we wanted. He drove to my house for the pre-wedding pictures (which was an hour and a half from his house) and then drove to the reception which was another hour from my house!! At the reception I asked him to take pictures, but not be too involved in the dancing/dinner. There were times when I didn't even know he was there! He got all of the pictures we asked him to. I am so happy he was the photographer for our special day! Added bonus - he's also hilarious.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Vicki · Married on 04/11/2015

Tim Scott is the absolute best! My husband and I loved working with him. He made us feel extremely comfortable from our very first meeting with him. Within less than five minutes, we knew he was the guy that we wanted to photograph our special day! He is very easy to work with. He was very patient (even though my Bridesmaids and I were ready a half an hour later than we said we'd be for pictures)! He was a pleasure to work with and made the task of taking pictures at the reception and church fun. We cannot wait to see the pictures he photographed of our Wedding. We know they will be nothing short of amazing!! Thanks Tim for your kindness and professionalism and making our experience with our Wedding photography a very pleasant one :) We cannot say enough positive things about you and how fabulous everything was.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Tim was amazing and the pictures were awesome and everything we hoped. He was professional and has an attitude that puts everyone at ease. He is creative and does whatever he can to make sure your pictures are amazing. Terrific service! I'd hire him again in a second.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Cristin · Married on 07/25/2014

Spencer Studios was one of my favorite vendors we worked with for our wedding. Our photographer, Tim, was so flexible, easy going, and got the job done. We absolutely love our pictures. We will also be using Tim for any future family photos!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Thomas · Married on 07/19/2014

Our experience with Tim Scott and company was a great one. He was always a profession and responsive to our question and needs. Out of all the vendors we had, spencer was the easiest to deal with

Sent on 12/17/2014