Spectrum Entertainment Minnesota Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 10/16/2021

Ryan is awesome!

Working with Ryan was nothing short of amazing! After working events with Ryan at Breezy Point Resort where I work with weddings, it was a no brainer to book him for my own wedding. Ryan’s attention to detail and professionalism is unmatched, and I’ve worked with many DJ’s! He is so personable and responsive. The amount of information and details that he works out with you while planning your personalized wedding experience will put you at ease in a time where you can definitely use that. His equipment is top tier and makes any event look 10x classier. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and I highly recommend Spectrum Entertainment!
    Karen P. Married on 09/25/2021

Fun, energetic and professional!

Ryan is amazing! We could tell from the beginning how dedicated he was to making our daughters dance perfect! His attention to every detail, from what songs to play and those not to play and all the fun activities throughout the night was awesome! It was a huge success! Thanks Ryan!

Spectrum Entertainment Minnesota's reply:

Amazing couple, Amazing family! Karen you were all exactly why I love what I do. Thank You for sharing and I can’t wait to see you at daughter # 2’s wedding. Very Excited
    Ashley S. Married on 09/23/2021

Very Professional and Fun!

There were so many changes with the ceremony and reception and Ryan handled it all so gracefully! He pulled off everything we envisioned and made the the night even more special!

Spectrum Entertainment Minnesota's reply:

Thank You Ashley ! You and Preston had so much class and it was an honor. The accommodations were above and beyond and the location was amazing. It was truly a pleasure from beginning to end. :)
    Jeff P. Married on 08/24/2021

Ryan is all you need

Ryan was very friendly and so easy to work with as I helped officiate the wedding he DJ'd for. He knew what he was doing from start to finish, and we were on the same page the entire time! He made things seamless for the couple and I, as I coordinated the ceremony. I truly hope we can serve more couples together soon, friend!

Spectrum Entertainment Minnesota's reply:

Jeff l, Thank you for the review :) I have been telling couples about your amazing service as well.
    Emma Y. Married on 08/21/2021

Spectrum Entertainment is amazing!

Ryan was a huge part in making our wedding day amazing. He was fun, organized, and made the day run very smooth. I would highly recommend him!

Spectrum Entertainment Minnesota's reply:

YES!! These pics are sweet ! Thank you for posting and for sharing your story about our service. I am truly grateful. ❤️
    Jennifer S. Married on 08/14/2021

There needs to be more Ryans!

Too bad there is only one Ryan. Everyone who is throwing a party or a wedding should hire Spectrum Entertainment. Ryan is so much more than just a DJ and if you are tossing around whether to hire him or not, let this review help you decide. My wedding day went by flawlessly because of Ryan’s experience, expertise and overall “don’t worry, I got you” demeanor. I had so many things on my plate that day but honestly looking back I never once thought about my DJ - in a good way - because you shouldn’t have to worry about your DJ. Ryan was all set up way before the wedding, had my fiancé at the time all mic’d up and ready to go without me even noticing. At the end of the night I had so many compliments on how fun the reception was with the music and the extracurricular activities. Ryan is quick witted and not awkward (like some DJs). He had some great one liners that had the crowd roaring. Another thing I loved about working with spectrum is the attention to detail. Ryan will go over EVERYTHING with you. Which helps in so many ways. I’ve never been married before or hosted a wedding so having Ryan forewarn me and guide me on what typically happens at a wedding (especially when there is alcohol involved) and help me with the dos and donts was another thing I appreciate so much! There are so many things that no one really thinks about and for a DJ to also help be your mentor was something completely unexpected. Like I said “not just a DJ” he will make sure everything goes as smooth as it can for you. Trust me. You won’t be disappointed. I could just keep going on and on. The little touches like incorporating the electric slide into dismissing the tables, to the iced challenge, to buying us each a drink to the surprise at the end of the night… just confirms we made the right decision. Music is really an art and Ryan is an artist. You might think everyone loves dancing to Easy Lover by Phil Collins but Ryan will play it just to make you happy and it will show you that it just doesn’t have that many beats per minute - like Ryan said. He knows what he is talking about and knows what it takes to make people’s hips want to shake! (Ha ha I knew you would get a kick out of that!) Ryan you are the best and I don’t believe there could be anyone better. ❤️🎶 thank you truly for everything! We had such a great time! Jeni & Zach

Spectrum Entertainment Minnesota's reply:

Oh my! One second while I wipe the tears away. What a generous and thoughtful explanation of your experience with our service. I thrive on making your vision reality. So cool. I hope to see you again soon Jennifer and you’ve been so wonderful. Just loved everyone there.
  • W
    Will C. Married on 07/17/2021

100% recommend

Ryan was simply wonderful and everything my bride and I could have asked for from a Dj. He and his son Leo went the extra mile to make sure our special day was as special as possible. I would 100% recommend him and his services to anyone looking for someone to go above and beyond. Thank you again for all of your hard work and help Ryan, we appreciate you and Leo greatly!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 07/10/2021

Made our day the best!

Ryan was amazing! Highly recommend! Had the party going all night long!!
  • I
    Isabelle G. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing!

Vendor review dj
    Spectrum entertainment

Ryan did the most incredible job. I literally cannot say enough about how amazing Ryan is!! He went above and beyond for my day! He made sure it ran smooth and hyped up the dance! His set up is absolutely amazing!! I wish I got more pictures of it. He has a photo booth that took super high quality depth pictures and then he also provided us a flash drive and a cute book with it. It was totally unexpected and one more thing he included. He also included huge sparkles for our send off. He had so many amazing surprises for us.( I wish I had pictures because it was so cool). This happily ever after sign is also his and another surprise he brought for us. It was absolutely amazing!! He brought way more than I expected and it was beautiful. I can’t begin to express my gratitude for all he did. If your questioning who to book as a dj, don’t. Book him now! I promise you, you will not regret it! I had 300 people at my wedding and every single person that talked to me raved about how good he was

Belle,

For you to take the time to share your experience with others truly shows what a good human you are. You, your family and your guests were all incredible and so kind. My assistant and I were talking about it for days after.

• Jena
    Jena S. Married on 06/12/2021

An amazing time and party!

Ryan was the DJ for my wedding and he did an amazing job! We had a rock n roll themed wedding, and we wanted our DJ to reflect that. He listened to everything I wanted and played the exact type of music we were looking for. His stage set up was amazing, and it felt like we were at a concert! His special touches really completed the evening. He brought us on stage to DJ a song, incorporated our bridal party speeches into the last song of the night, and had tv screens that played music videos, pictures our guests submitted, and even a picture our photographer gave him from our pictures earlier in the evening. So many of our guests complimented on his great service and told us how fun he made the evening. I would totally recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great party!

Jena,

You party was right up my alley. The nostalgia of the venue and how down to Earth you were was truly something I embraced and appreciated.

Thank You!
    Carson G. Married on 07/03/2020

Incredible

Ryan is an incredible DJ and person who will no doubt do an awesome job for your wedding or event like he did for my wedding. He is incredible accomodating and no matter what we asked of him he did whatever he could to make it work. He went above and beyond for our wedding to make it truly special. He truly cared for everything he did and made our wedding that much more amazing. He also brought cold sparklers that made our exit that much more amazing and added the best affect.

Carson,

You are just a good human and deserved an amazing day! I hope every day is more amazing than the last. Great family and amazing friends. It was an honor. Thank you for sharing your experience with others.
    Jenna O. Married on 03/07/2020

You won’t be disappointed!

Ryan was amazing to work with at our wedding! He was so thorough with his consultation and really ensured that our event was exactly what we wanted. Picking him to host and DJ our wedding was such an easy choice for us, just looking at his website we could tell that he truly is passionate about what he does, and his work shows it. We asked for a 90’s party, and we got a 90’s party! The grand entrance to our reception was awesome because of his planning and enthusiasm. His set up was amazing, we had guests commenting on how professional everything was. We also used his open air photobooth and got a cute little book of everyone’s pictures that they signed from him. Spectrum entertainment was excellent to work with, and I hands down recommend using their service if you’re in the market for a DJ! You won’t be disappointed!
    Katherine G. Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent experience

Ryan at Spectrum Entertainment focused on helping make our wedding day unique to what we wanted. The high quality of all the equipment used and his years of experience really made the experience excellent!

Spectrum Entertainment Minnesota's reply:

Oh Wow! What a nice surprise Katherine. Thank You for the kind words and for sharing your experience with other couples.
    I appreciate you !
  • John
    John K. Married on 05/18/2019

5/5 Stars Fantastic !

Tim Folkenson at Spectrum DJ'd our wedding in May up in Cross Lake and did an amazing job! He payed closed attention to the details that mattered to us and executed flawlessly. I've never seen a dance floor so full the entire night at a wedding!! Thank you Tim!

-John & Abby Kelley
  • Lexi
    Lexi H. Married on 02/13/2019

So Amazing

Ryan did all of our music for a ceremony, cocktail hour, and a reception. He was very sure to get all of the details beforehand and was determined to make our day the easiest it could be! His setup was amazing and he even added lights to our set up to add another dimension to our reception. All of my guests, my new husband and I have nothing but good things to say and we can’t thank Ryan enough for his part in our day!
    Lauren Married on 09/08/2018
    Ryan was an amazing DJ! He was extremely helpful and professional through the whole process! He made our day absolutely special in every way!
    Natalie Married on 08/18/2018
    Brian from Spectrum did an amazing job DJing our wedding in August of 2018 at Chase on the Lake in Walker MN. We strongly recommend Spectrum Entertainment for anyone looking for a professional, fun and outgoing DJ.
    Mario Married on 07/28/2018
    I had the honor, pleasure and privilege to officiate my nephews wedding where Ryan at Spectrum Entertainment facilitated the sound and music venue. Having Ryan there was absolutely awesome!!! He worked with me to make the presentation and reception extremely enjoyable, fun and organized. One of the best features he offers is complete control of the music part of the reception. The dance floor was ALWAYS crowded and he made sure the music kept going without a hitch. He KNOWS weddings!!! He mixed it up with traditional and trending music and made sure EVERYONE was having a great time. My recommendation - spend time with him BEFORE the event to go over details. It makes it so much more enjoyable. GREAT job Ryan - THANK YOU for all you do!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 07/27/2018
    Spectrum did all of the music for our ceremony and reception and we couldn't have asked for better! Ryan was so great to work with. He delivered on everything we knew we wanted and helped us figure out the things we weren't so sure about with ease.
    Laurie Married on 07/07/2018
    Ryan and Cole were great to work with! Ryan was very concerned with making sure every detail was attended to and there were no surprises. The day of the reception, Cole, our DJ, made sure the bride and groom had exactly what they needed and orchestrated a GREAT event! Everyone wanted to music to keep going. There was something for everyone there.
    I highly recommend Spectrum Entertainment! We didn't want the night to end!
    Jill Married on 05/05/2018
    Ryan does a fantastic job of communicating with the bride and groom on their vision for the perfect day! Our day was beyond magical, we danced on a cloud! Thank you Ryan!!
    Kali Married on 10/21/2017
    On our wedding night, we had Cole as our DJ. He did a FANTASTIC job at keeping the dance floor full. Everything went perfectly as planned. Tons of great music and a wide variety of genres as well. Everyone had so much fun tearing up the dance floor.

THANK YOU SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT for helping make the best day of our lives that much more enjoyable and memorable.
    Brandon Married on 10/14/2017
    When we were looking for a dj we had a list of about 5. Spectrum got back to us first and by their reviews they looked pretty good so we figured we would give them a try. We lived about an hour and a half from where we were getting married so all we had was a over the phone meeting with Ryan. He was very thorough with his questions and he valued our opinion and decisions. He was very professional and always kept us up on what was going on. What i liked about him was that he wasn't looking for an ordinary experience. He wanted to do something different and i am always down for something different. He was at the Ceremony early and setting up and when the reception came he was amazing! The photo booth was also amazing. Everyone that attended the wedding had nothing bad to say about the dj at all! I just want to say thank you for all that you did! It made the night for my wife and myself an evening that we will never forget!
    Corrine Married on 09/30/2017
    We had an amazing experience with Ryan. He went above and beyond his duties as a DJ at our wedding. Not only did he play all the songs that kept people on the dance floor all night long he also dismissed tables for dinner and showed everyone how to user the buffet lines all of which were super helpful and unexpected. He also had some really fun games that were super entertaining. The photo booth he brought was also a big hit. He was very professional and helped us every step of the way. I would highly recommend Spectrum Entertainment for any wedding or event.
    Michelle Married on 08/26/2017
    Ryan/Spectrum Entertainment was 5+ stars!! Ryan DJ'd my sons wedding and we could not have asked for better! We went with the the DJ package, photo booth (the bride/groom got a copy of all photos in a book where guests could sign), extra lighting, and extra music time! Ryan was fabulous! He kept in contact with us right up through and during the wedding reception, had spoke with the bride and groom to customize the wedding dance to their preferences prior to the event, hosted games and designated wedding dances, and placed the extra lighting as to support our decorating of the reception/dance area. It looked phenomenal! Ryan/Spectrum Entertainment will always be our first choice in Entertainment of our events! Thanks Ryan!!