Specialty Transportation Reviews

4 | West Hartford, CT

4 Reviews for Specialty Transportation

• Kelley

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2017

We were very pleased with Specialty Transportation’s services! We rented 3 buses for our wedding day at a reasonable price. The party bus was perfect for our wedding party and inspired a lively ride from the church! The bus drivers were all prompt and very friendly. We especially loved the driver at the end of the night en route from the venue to the hotel. He was such a sport with all the tipsy folks and encouraged fun sing alongs to Queen!

One of our buses actually broke down while at the venue during our reception, BUT there was no reason to panic! We understand things happen and they immediately came out with a replacement bus within an hour. Many thanks for the speed and professionalism in that situation.
    Overall, we would definitely use Specialty Transportation again and we highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/13/2016

They were extremely easy to work with and their shuttles are great and very affordable. We didn't budget for guest transportation initially, but I decided it was a must have as the wedding approached. I'm so happy that we decided to get a shuttle, it allowed our guests to enjoy themselves.

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 09/19/2015

Teresa approach me this season to use their services for my Event Company. They were great and my client was very pleased. I will be using them in 2016 as one of my preferred vendors

Sent on 12/15/2015