special touch florist Reviews

special touch florist 1
special touch florist 2
special touch florist 3

Phoebe · Married on 10/25/2018

Ester Ryan with Special Touch Floral Studio is amazing, she is so sweet, and working with her is super easy! Her work is breath-taking and very affordable. I am so glad I have her on my team of vendors!!

Cassandra · Married on 06/02/2018

Esther was great! I really didn't know anything about flowers, so she made it very easy on me. She was also very accommodating and allowed me to provide a few of my own flowers from friend's gardens. I showed a few pictures of the flower crown and bouquet I wanted and Esther DELIVERED. I got SO many compliments on both all day long. My bouquet even miraculously dried really well so I am able to keep it! (This if after I used it as the toss bouquet!)

Esther made the whole ordeal incredibly simple and stress free and was willing to do whatever worked for us. I really appreciated the time she took to sit down and walk me through the quote so I knew what I was getting into. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    special touch florist 4
    special touch florist 5
    special touch florist 6

special touch florist's reply:

Thank You so so much for the photos! You look so great! It was my pleasure to help you with your flowers, you were exceptionally easy to work with!

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

Special Touch did our wedding flowers and to say the exceeded our expectations would be an understatement! The flowers were gorgeous and the attention to detail was phenomenal! Special Touch arrived early and made sure every detail was perfect with the flowers before leaving. We would highly recommend Special Touch Florist for any event and will be using them in the future!

Sent on 10/13/2017

special touch florist's reply:

Amber, Thank You for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding! It was so fun working with you and helping get everything just right. I appreciate the review. Happy Honeymooning!

Billie · Married on 08/26/2017

Esther is amazing, flexible, fun, creative and amazingly helpful! We made changes till the day before the wedding and she accommodated everything. Came early and did beautiful fabric and floral set up on a 10 x 16 Pergola! We've used her several times and never been disappointed! Highly highly recommend !

Sent on 09/12/2017

special touch florist's reply:

Thank You Billie! I so appreciate the review and your loyalty as a great customer for so many years. I look forward to helping you with future weddings, and other special occasions.
  • s_totten

Sara · Married on 09/18/2016

Ester is amazing. She and my now husband designed everything and I had no idea what anything was going to turn out. I could not have asked for anything my beautiful. She is easy to work with. Easy to get in touch with and does beautiful work.

Sent on 09/19/2016

special touch florist's reply:

Thank You Sara, It was a pleasure working with BOTH of you!! Happy Honeymooning!!

I have chosen Esther to be my florist for my upcoming wedding, I was just so happy with how easy to work with and flexible she is. She has been very responsive to my emails, and arranged to meet me on a late evening when she was already closed. My wedding date hasn't arrived yet, but I was very happy with the service I've received so far. Esther shows a lot of passion for what she does, I cant wait to see what she will put together for our wedding!

Heather · Married on 05/23/2015

I went in thinking that my flowers would not matter that much, but the flowers ended up being one of the most stunning details. They were fragrant and fresh. The flowers were arranged beautifully and they were reasonably priced. I had four bouquets, two corsages, five boutonierres, and a whole bunch of loose flower for a little over $400.

Sent on 06/08/2015

special touch florist's reply:

Heather I am so glad the flowers made you happy. It was a pleasure working with you. Happy Honeymooning!!

Melanie · Married on 03/21/2015

I can't say enough about how amazing Esther and her team at Special Touch Florist were for our wedding!! She had amazing reviews from everyone I visited with, my bridal salon, my venue, my photographer, etc. She was kind and thoughtful and gave me amazing suggestions to help me through the process and their prices were much less than I expected after visiting with other florists. She had no problem delivering centerpieces to my reception venue and bouquets, etc to my church. Her flowers were beautiful and I was thrilled her in every way!

Sent on 03/29/2015

special touch florist's reply:

Thank You so much!! I did get to see the picture that J.w took of you and some of the pictures that Moxie (nicki) took and posted, you look absolutely stunning. Thank you for being such a joy to work with., Blessing to you and J.W and happy honeymooning!!

Esther's flowers are to die for! Esther was so great to work with; she was so accommodating and flexible despite me constantly changing my mind. She took my fairly vague directions, and created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements. I could not be happier with how they turned out.

Lacey · Married on 07/11/2014

Esther was amazing to work with! She is so friendly and eager to accommodate your every need. The bouquets for my wedding were amazing! Everything I could've wanted! Also, the flowers in my centerpieces turned out beautiful! All of my guests commented on how beautiful the centerpieces looked! Her prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 08/01/2014

special touch florist's reply:

Lacey, you are such a doll, It was a joy to work with you. Be Blessed!
    Esther

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

Esther at Special Touch made wedding bouquets and center pieces that were more beautiful than I had envisioned! Her prices are wonderful, the service is amazing, and her work is phenomenal!

Sent on 06/09/2014

special touch florist's reply:

Thanks you so so much! . What a pleasure you were to work for.Many Blessings to you for many happy years! Be Blessed.

Caitlin · Married on 03/22/2014

Esther was PHENOMENAL at bringing my ideas to life while staying within our budget! I am so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/08/2014

special touch florist's reply:

what a joy helping you with your wedding. I appreciate the review. You are so sweet. Be Blessed.

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2013

I definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

special touch florist's reply:

I appreciate the response. Thank you. I hope you will be truly Blessed.

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2013

Special Touch Florist in my opinion is the best in the Spokane area by far! My flower arrangements for my wedding were beautiful. Esther was so helpful when I met her. I didn't really know what I wanted and she showed me so many options for me to look at. And when I changed my color scheme rather last minute she didn't even flinch. She was able to put "bling" in my bouquet! Esther rocked, and her prices are actually reasonable which I didn't see anywhere else!

Sent on 09/17/2013

special touch florist's reply:

you are a darling darling bride! Thanks so much!

Esther · Married on 06/29/2013

Esther,
    Thank you so much for arranging my flowers, everything was amazing. My bouquet was gorgeous and the bridesmaids bouquets were perfect, even the boutonnieres and corsages were amazing. Everything held up so well, the colors were perfect and you really captured exactly what I wanted. You are so creative, your service was friendly and professional. You really made our wedding a day to remember. You are awesome, I will tell everyone how wonderful you and your staff are.

Many, many thanks,
    Esther and Simon McAllister

Sent on 09/09/2013

special touch florist's reply:

I appreciate that . It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy a lifetime of happiness and blessings together!

My flowera were beautiful and great pricing.

Lisa · Married on 02/22/2013

The flowers were perfect! They were delivered on time and were exactly what we had discussed. They held up all night and were absolutely beautiful!!

Esther was wonderful to work with, and our flowers were very affordable and STUNNING! I would pick Special Touch Floral Studio every time if I were to plan my wedding over again.

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2012

I highly recommend Special Touch Florist! In fact, I already have - multiple times to all my prospective bride friends!
    My flowers were stunning! They were even better than what I had in mind. Esther listened to me, offered helpful suggestions and was extremely pleasant and professional.
    In the end, my flowers were ready on time, packaged well, perfectly executed and gorgeous! All of this at an excellent cost!

Allisyn · Married on 07/28/2012

Esther was amazing to work with, she listed to everything I wanted & even suggested various ways I could save money on flowers for the wedding. On our wedding day the flowers & table arrangements more than met my expectations! If your looking for someone who is helpful, has tons of pictures her work, does a great job & can meet any budget go with esther at a special touch! -Allisyn & Cody

Esther is an amazing floral artist! She has brilliant ideas and has knowledge and vast amount of experience with flowers! Esther is such a sweet lady and is very thorough when it comes to making a bouquet perfect for her customers! She also works with you to keep her masterpieces within your budget. I highly recommend Ester from Special Touch Floral Studio as a wedding floral vendor

Nichole · Married on 10/22/2011

Esther helped create the perfect balance of elegant flower arrangements and budget consciousness for our wedding. I told her the flowers and colors that I liked, showed her some samples, and she created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. From simple, elegant designs to extravagant complicated designs, Ester is great! We had large alter pieces that were gorgeous to very simple floating blooms for our reception centerpieces. She can do it all and at a GREAT price!

Brandi · Married on 10/14/2011

We did wedding flowers here and we loved them! They were so pretty! I also recommended her to a friend who is getting married in February and she loves her too! She really listens to what you want and she is really affordable! We have defintly decided to you use her for all our floral needs in the future!

• Elisa

Elisa · Married on 07/09/2011

Beautiful flowers!

• Rose

Rose · Married on 08/22/2010

Esther is the best! She was recommended by the people who put out the Spokane Bridal magazine, and she was wonderful. She is so sweet, and the bouquets and arrangements she came up with were way beyond my expectations. Incredibly beautiful and the surprise addition of mint in my bouquet was perfect! I will go to her whenever I need flowers for anything else, she is truly awesome, and knows what she's doing.