Special Events Remembered Reviews

4 | Clifton Park, NY

4 Reviews for Special Events Remembered

Donna · Married on 10/15/2016

Robbin did our wedding and she an absolute amazing photographer. You can't go wrong going with her. The value you receive is the best in the Upstate NY region. Her photos are magazine worthy and stunning. Not one photo was nothing but perfection.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Robbin has provided us with amazing photos. So lucky she was our photographer.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/11/2010

What an amazing photographer! We hired Robbin for our wedding and it was the best decision we made! Her packages are very reasonably priced, some of the best prices I found. We met with her in person and she showed us a lot of her previous work and did not put any pressure on us to book with her, which was refreshing. We decided to book her right after meeting with her.

On my wedding day she showed up with her assistant and both of them got right to work, taking lots of photos of everyone getting ready, little things like my invitations/bouquets/etc. She was so much fun to work with, so energetic and full of great ideas. Her assistant was amazing too, she helped me carry my dress train and bouquet and also took photographs (one of which is one of my favorite of all the photos!) We loved working with her and we also received many compliments from others about how much they liked her!

She started uploading photos to her website as soon as two days after the wedding, which I loved! When all the photos were done and edited she sent us our discs and prints. The discs were in a beautiful case and the discs themselves had pictures of us from the wedding on them, which was such a nice touch! Overall it was an amazing experience and we have so many gorgeous photos that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/01/2011

1.6
      2.5
      2.5
      1.5
      1.0
      1.0

Way over priced for mediocre work that students are willing to do and have just as nice if not nicer pictures for FREE. Most pics on website are HER KIDS or HIRED models. not pleasant experience.

Sent on 05/03/2015