Classic Elegance Cars Reviews

91 | Snellville, GA

91 Reviews for Classic Elegance Cars

Ryan M. · Getting married on 08/01/2022

Amazing service!

We booked a beautiful vintage car for our getaway car and it was gorgeous! Everything worked out perfectly. They arrived earlier than expected and set up very nicely. Our driver was beyond friendly and knew everything about the car. Our guests were in awe and fell in love with the car!

Sent on 03/17/2021
  • Dmarcus

Dmarcus S. · Married on 05/16/2021

Highly recommend

Very pleased with the entire experience. Booking was a breeze and pretty straight forward. We rented the Bentley and service and looks was impeccable. It really pulled our look and "theme" together. the car itself was amazing and service exemplified by the driver and team was great. we got a personalized complimentary champagne which was a nice touch.

Sent on 05/24/2021

Taiylar E. · Married on 05/08/2021

Perfect getaway car

We were so happy to have booked our classic and vintage getaway car through this company! They were professional and such a delight to work with. The car itself was so charming and felt like a fairytale! We got so many cheers and honks from people on the road as we drove by. totally felt like a princess. would not trade this experience for anything else!

Sent on 05/22/2021

Kendall · Married on 04/24/2021

Great Service!

Jack had to drive the classic car through down pouring rain to get to our venue. I am sure it was not easy, but he was early and ready to go for the get away car send off. He was super nice throughout our ride to our destination and offered to take pictures of us with the car when he dropped us off! I highly recommend Special Day Limos!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Ruthie M. · Married on 04/16/2021

So very patient and understanding

We had the bentley for our wedding day and our driver arrived early and was really pleasant and professional. Our departure time was at 9:30pm but we had some unforeseen events happen that pushed our departure time back quite a bit and our driver was so understanding and patient with us. the flexibility was such a great touch. On top of the car being just stunning, the service exhibited by the driver and company as a whole was the cherry on top. I cant say thank you enough for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • Luci

Luci S. · Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful car

We got the bentley for our wedding day and we had the most wonderful time! It is such a beautiful car and looks so good in our pictures! I think it added a wonderful timeless piece to our night. Our guests fell in love with it and was definitely a big excitement.

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Shanequa

Shanequa R. · Married on 03/26/2021

Accommodating and gorgeous to say the least

Accommodating and gorgeous to say the least. honestly this was one of the best decisions and part of our wedding day. our pictures came out great with the car and driving away at the end of the night in our vintage rolls royce felt like true high class royalty. i had friends and family asking me left and right where i found this beautiful vintage getaway car. it definitely was a huge attention grabber and added that special✨ and unique touch to our day.

Sent on 06/13/2021
  • Derek

Derek H. · Married on 03/14/2021

Perfect Getaway Car!!!!!!

Car was a beaut! We got whisked away in the vintage rolls royce getaway car. Our drive was nothing short of amazing! Driver was very accommodating and took us around the city and allowed us to get out and get some fresh air after all the day's craziness and take some pictures and rewind and relax. Truly an unforgettable time with the perfect car.

Sent on 03/17/2021

Linda G. · Married on 02/07/2021

Love love love ❤️

This was the perfect getaway car ever! It was a surprise for my fiancé and I just wish I was able to capture the look on his face. He was blown away — Biggest car enthusiast and he was so impressed. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Linda G. · Married on 02/07/2021

Love love love ❤️

Sent on 03/18/2021
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing Service❣️

They helped make the ending of our daughter’s wedding perfect! Beautiful car. Wonderful owners. Don’t hesitate because their beautiful cars book fast!!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Shealeise

Shealeise M. · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Car

They truly know how to make people feel special. My now husband and I felt like royalty having the red carpet rolled out for us, and a bottle of champagne to take with us. We secured the 1961 Silver Bentley S2 that was a dream. Our driver was friendly and offered to take a picture of us with the car before taking us to the hotel. They were great to work with.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Classic Elegance Cars's reply:

Shealeise!! Thank you for your kind words. Daniel your driver said he had a great time with you guys and enjoyed doing the pictures for you. WE pray that you and your new husband have full life with each other and go the distance!! Jack and Lisa!!

Kesha · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect get-away

We rented the grey Bentley and it was absolutely beautiful. Chuck was super professional and nice...and look rather dapper if I may say! LOL! He genuinely cared about our safety and went above and beyond! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Kesha!!
    Awesome Sweetie! Chuck said he had blast with you all and thanks for the kind words!!
    Jack and Lisa Shelton
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 02/23/2019

Loved the car!

The car was in great condition and just what I had hoped for! The driver was kind, professional, and very prompt. I would absolutely hire them again. They were very easy to work with, and I received great service the day of as well! My husband and I were very happy!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Classic Elegance Cars's reply:

Alexandra!! Thank you so much for the kind words! I had a blast with you and Mitch. WE love to be a part of these special days when two become one. Thank you so much for choosing our company for your needs that day. We pray that you and Mitch go the distance in your life together. Stay blessed Jack and Lisa!!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 01/26/2019

The perfect end to a perfect night!

We made a last minute decision to hire a driver for our wedding night, and we got the perfect guy! The car was beautiful, our driver was super sweet, and he even took pictures of us by the car! The end to a perfect night :)

Sent on 02/11/2019

Classic Elegance Cars's reply:

Cara! I had a real good time with you and Benjimen on your wedding night I hope you were pleased with the pictures we got! It was a blast being the photographer lol. Really you guys were a great couple and made my job easy. We pray you and Benjimen have an amazing life together and go the distance. Much love Jack and Lisa Shelton

B · Married on 09/22/2018

This was an incredible experience. The car (56’ Bentley) was gorgeous and Jack (Driver) could have not been more professional, friendly, customer oriented, and flexible with accommodations. The ride was smooth and the photos were very classy! Great experience. :)

Sent on 10/03/2018

Genevieve · Married on 04/14/2018

Jack was great to work with. He went out of his way to accommodate our needs. The car was beautiful ('56 Bentley) and the driver (Jack) was professional and friendly. We would definitely use this company again.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Classic Elegance Cars's reply:

Gen! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your kids were off the chart and I had a great time in conversation with them both. We had a long ride and they were engaged the whole way with me . Your whats makes this worth it. We pray they go the distance into forever together!!

Caroline · Married on 09/17/2017

What a great end to our evening. They arrived on time with extra time built in for pictures. It was a great way to end our spectacular night and they were great to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Diana · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband worked with Special Day Limos to find the perfect Send Off Car for my daughter's wedding. Jack was easy to work with and we had a fantastic experience with the company and our driver.
    We ordered a 61 Silver Bentley and when they rolled out the red carpet for the bride and groom it was like something out of the movies! I would definitely recommend Special Day Limos. It was a perfect ending to a beautiful celebration.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/05/2016

We were pleased with our experience with Special Day Limos. Our driver arrived on time and was very polite.

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • Rosalie

Rosalie · Married on 11/21/2015

I loved our “getaway” car we used for our wedding! It was classic and elegant! Thank you to Special Day Limo for all you did! Everything was perfect and one of my favorite photos from the wedding is us standing in front of the car! Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jack was fantastic! A true professional. He arrived at the pickup spot for our daughters wedding early in his gleaming white '66 Princess. The guests jaws dropped when they saw this car with its red carpet leading to the rear door. This was the centerpiece of the photos taken at the church. Jack was courteous, understanding, accommodating and worked extremely well with our photographer. Jack assured me the everything will go flawlessly and he was right. It was a pleasure working with Jack, a person who loves what he does.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Kathryn · Married on 05/29/2015

The silver Bentley was such a hit at my wedding. I immediately knew when it showed up once all of my guests flocked out the doors with their cameras out and mouths open. It was such a pleasure to have this car at my wedding, and our driver was wonderful (wish I could remember his name). I was on the fence about hiring a driver. I was planning on just getting a taxi or having one of our parents take us to the hotel we were staying at for the night, but I am so happy I chose to go with this company instead.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Susan · Married on 04/19/2015

What a pleasant experience. The car was beautiful and perfect. The car was early and ready for our departure from the wedding. So no stress whatsoever. Mr Coker our driver, was very personable, allowing some of our guest to have their photos taken in front of the car. He also made the ride enjoyable. The car was a huge hit, people on the expressway on the way home were taking photos left and right. We felt like a celebrity. What a great car, great driver, and great company to work with.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Diane · Married on 03/14/2015

What can I say? Everything was wonderful about the service that WeddingTrans provided us.
    Our family surprised us with a rental of the Princess. A beautiful 1966 Rolls Royce that's pretty rare (at least that's what Google told us after we researched about it a few days after the wedding)! It's was such an awesome surprise!
    The car was amazing and made for some really great pictures during our wedding exit.
    We had a huge red carpet rolled out for us as we left the venue and walked to the car during the sparklers-filled exit.
    We had Jack, the owner of the company, dressed to impress waiting for us by the door of the car. It looked like something out of a movie!
    Once in the car and on our way, Jack guided us through opening the champagne bottle and gave us two beautiful flutes to toast. The drive was very smooth and very romantic! Jack chatted with us a bit and he was super nice, but he also allowed us to enjoy ourselves in the back during the first drive together as a married couple.
    Overall, I recommend the car and services for your special day!

Sent on 05/09/2015