Special Arrangements Reviews

Special Arrangements 6
Special Arrangements 7
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn 路 Married on 01/27/2019

Made my coral dreams come true!

Joanne went far and above all my expectations for flowers at my wedding. She is brilliant at what she does and she listens to exactly what you want. She took my clustered Pinterest board and made it into gorgeous arrangements that everyone loved. I love the fact that she works with both real and silk flowers. This allowed us to have the colors and flowers we wanted even though they were not in season. I still have arrangements around my house and I gush over them everyday. I highly recommend Joanne and her team, they made my wedding look fabulous.

Special Arrangements 8
    Special Arrangements 9
    Special Arrangements 10
    Special Arrangements 11
    Special Arrangements 12

Moya 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Truly Special Arrangements

JoAnne was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely flexible and provided well needed expert advise. I was stunned by every arrangement and everyone in the bridal party loved theirs.
    I have absolutely no regrets!
    Thanks for making our wedding spectacular!

Stevi 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Florist 馃懓馃徎

Joanne did a fantastic job as our florist. Not only was she available when we needed her, but she did the most impressive job making sure our venue, which I did not find aesthetically pleasing, was exactly what I wanted. The property manager of our venue asked for photos to put on their website, because she had never seen it look better. I was the most stressed out bride and special arrangements made my life so much easier!!

• F

Frankeshia 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience

Mrs Joanne was such a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and professional. She listened to every detail. Even having a small budget. the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her .

Special Arrangements 13

Angela 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Joanne was wonderful to work with! The flowers were gorgeous. It was perfect!

Excellent communication and beautiful arrangement of flowers for our wedding. Joanne came out to walk the venue and gave us useful tips and advice to make the most of our space. I鈥檓 so thankful we went with Special Arrangements!

Amanda 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Joanne was more than helpful. I was so nervous I had trouble putting on my boutonni猫re and Joanne was able to assist myself and my father get them on correctly. Floral arrangements were beautiful and really added to our day. Joanne was also very kind and patient with us and respected that we knew nothing about floral arrangements and gave us tons of ideas to mull over to find our vision.

Rudy 路 Married on 08/10/2018

Joanne was amazing! She did an excellent job with my wishes and the design of the flowers!!! Super highly recommend!! Beautiful work!!! Very well experienced!!

Nicole 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Joanne was amazing. We went over in detail what I wanted and she executed fantastically. All flowers were delivered timely and there was no concerns with the quality of her work. My first time doing fresh flowers and it was well worth it!

• Mrs. Haug

Ashleigh 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Joanne at Special Arrangements went above and beyond. She was so wonderful to work with and our flower arrangements were beautiful. I highly recommend her.

Special Arrangements 14
    Special Arrangements 15

Marilyn 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Outstanding creativity and customer service!

Alicia 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Joanne was absolutely wonderful to work with and reasonably priced. She worked with me to find the best options and style for our budget. All of the arrangements were beautiful!

Liliana 路 Married on 05/24/2018

Working with Joanne to plan the floral arrangements for my wedding, was a pleasure. Her professionalism and dedication impressed me. She will dedicate all her time and valuable advice to your event. She guided me every step of the way, accommodating her high quality flowers with care and dedication to every request I made, always keeping in mind my expectations, ideas and budget. Joanne provided me with beautiful, hand made and customized: boutonnieres, corsages, center pieces, hair accessories, placement of guest book, decoration of the dinning area, and more!

I highly recommend Joanne and her company Special Arrangements for your next event. Without Joanne my wedding at Casa Marina could not be as beautiful as it was. Thank you so much Joanne 鈾

Special Arrangements 16
    Special Arrangements 23
    Special Arrangements 24
    Special Arrangements 25

Celeste 路 Married on 11/17/2017

I absolutely recommend Joanne (Special arrangements), she was great to work! She helped me decide on what colors would look best, she created beautiful arrangements for the whole wedding, I loved my bouquet! All our guest tables looked great and so did all the decor! Had lots of guest compliments. Thank you again Joanne for making our day so wonderful

• Hannah Weldon

Hannah 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Everything looked beautiful! You really did a great job at capturing my vision and we are so appreciative of all your hard work!

The only thing I wish would have looked different was the cake, it was more plain then I had expected it to look like but everything else was perfect!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Allison 路 Married on 07/29/2017

Joanne and her team are the best in Jacksonville!!

• F

Femmedenise 路 Married on 03/25/2017

Joanne is the best! She is very nice and honest - extremely professional. She always looks at more than one way to get the job done. I appreciate all her hard work on my wedding arrangements and the time she took to explain everything to me.

Erica 路 Married on 03/19/2017

Joanne was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Nicole 路 Married on 03/18/2017

Special Arrangements did a perfect job with the floral bouquets for our wedding! Joanne was very accommodating regarding what we wanted to have for flowers and the bouquets were very beautiful. They were still gorgeous for over a week after the wedding! We would highly recommend her for your wedding floral needs!

Andraya 路 Married on 02/28/2017

She was so very helpful! Made numerous recommendations for wedding vendors, was always available to meet and speak with me regarding anything, and was very responsive via email or phone. The day of the wedding ended up being much more windy than we had planned... she was super flexible & ended up recreating the centerpeices so they wouldnt blow away. I would recommend her to anyone and will use her again in a heartbeat!

Jade 路 Married on 02/19/2017

Joanne is an amazing florist that provides excellent customer service. I am pleased to be able to work with her.

Mikayla 路 Married on 01/14/2017

They were incredibly helpful and easy to work with. I felt comfortable voicing my opinions and she was quick to make it factor what I wanted.

Amanda 路 Married on 12/03/2016

We could not have been happier with Joanne! She stayed right within the budget we gave her and did a beautiful job. My bouquet was GORGEOUS and all of our other flowers were beautiful as well. She did a great job with all the other d茅cor as well. I loved our sweet heart table and backdrop. It was her 'cinderella' table which I would highly recommend! Also, she was so flexible with everything, quick to respond to any of my emails or phone calls, and great at coordinating with my venue and day of coordinator. Planning a wedding can be stressful but she made everything to do with floral and d茅cor easy and stress free for me. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride! Thank you Joanne for making my special day beautiful.

Emilee 路 Married on 11/12/2016

Joanne was fabulous! Her number one goal is to make her clients happy and you can tell. Her deliverance of patience and customer service was over the top. Not to mention all of our arrangements and flowers were beautiful. Very reasonably priced also.

Samantha 路 Married on 10/27/2016

I will say that Joanne Lechner is your go-to florist. She was fun to collaborate with on ideas for SILK floral arrangements to coordinate with our wedding colors & theme. I was unsure of what to go with exactly, but she had some real great ideas! I was also nervous on the total cost, but surprisingly it was very affordable! :D I am very glad that we decided to go with her, she is professional, punctual, & for me personally understanding and kind. I had last minute change up in our wedding party due to people having to either step up or step down.
    Come wedding day I couldn't have been more pleased with my SILK floral Arrangements, they were so beautiful!!!! They turned out better than I had imagined. She knows her stuff & she won't let ya down!