90 Reviews for Spartan Manor

House Beer (4)
Altar/Arches (4)
Lighting (4)
Indoor (3)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Outside Vendors (3)
Signature Drink (2)
Wireless Internet (1)
Dessert (1)
90 Spartan Manor Reviews

Daphne and staff were absolutely amazing! The food was amazing and everything was so easy from start to finish. I would recommend spartan manor to anyone looking for a good venue!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Catering, Set Up

Our reception was fabulous, we invited 50 people and everything turned our perfect!!!!

Photo for Spartan Manor Review - We had a red and blue soccer theme. Before guests arrived.
Photo for Spartan Manor Review - Everyone having a great time!
Photo for Spartan Manor Review - Dessert/cake table
Photo for Spartan Manor Review - Thank your Spartan Manor we had a great time!
Profile Picture Christine, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Daphne and everyone are amazing. Very helpful and kind

Profile Picture Autumn, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I want yo thank Daphne and her Staff , our special day was fantastic , everything turned out fabulous , all attention detail was beyond what we expected, words cant express. If you want to have the best wedding at a dont break your pocket price . Spartan Manor is the place . Again much thanks to Daphne and all her wonderfull staff.

Profile Picture Cari , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great experience!! Was the wedding of my dreams ! Daphne is very helpful and they have very great packages. Cake was fantastic. Food was excellent!! I highly recommend this place for a wedding!

Profile Picture amarilis, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

I had my wedding at sparton manor feb. 17th 2018. It was amazing, from table decorations to the food. Even the extras i brought were set up nicely. I would def recommend spartan manor. Daphne helped me every step of the way.

Profile Picture tiffany, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor

Spartan manor was amazing. It was affordable and working with Daphne made everything easy. She single handedly managed to give us the wedding of our dreams. Highly recommend Daphne to be your wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

WOW WOW WOW. What a wonderful experience. Daphne knows her business. Everything was top notch from the cocktail hour til the Vienesse Table. Have nothing but praises and accolades for this venue. Food was magnificent and abundant. Highly recommend this venue for whatever gathering you are hosting. I know I would not hesitate to come back.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

This was a stress free experience for my husband and I on our wedding day. Spartan manor took care of everything. The reception hall was beautiful and the food was amazingly good... Thank you so much for making our wedding day spectacular.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Indoor

We were very please with everything at Spartan Manor. All of our guests stated that their meals were delicious and generously portioned and that everything was gorgeous. Daphne was awesome to work with. She helped us every step of the way and was always willing to answer questions or concerns that we had. Daphne was such a great help, that it was a joy and pleasure to plan the reception! We can't thank her enough for her expertise! Anyone would be pleased to have their wedding/reception here.

Profile Picture Giovanna, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Daphne is amazing! Right there with you to help in every way! Absolutely beautiful venue. Everything was perfect and done for us exactly as planed

Profile Picture skye, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Daphne was so much help with planning our wedding! The venue was beautiful! Could not have asked for a better wedding and a lot of it is due to Spartan Manor and their staff

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were married in March 19, 2016 but decided to wait to have our reception until March 18, 2017. We looked at several venues in the area to hold our reception and it wasn't until we walked into Spartan Manor that we just knew that it was the perfect location. From the planning, DJ, photographer all the last minute touches the owner and staff made our experience so unforgettable. Our guests still rave to us what an amazing time they had. We will definitely recommend them to our friends and family for future events. Thank you again Daphne and all the staff at the Spartin Manor for everything!!
Jorge And Amanda Barranco

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding and reception both at Spartan Manor and also used the list of preferred vendors provided by Daphne. The ceremony was perfect, the reception was beautiful, the food was delicious and our guests all can't stop talking about what a great wedding it was... all thanks to Daphne! The coordination between the vendors was seamless and it was obvious they had all worked together before! We are so happy we chose Spartan Manor for our perfect day!!

Profile Picture Christie, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing all around experience! Friendly staff and very nice venue for a wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our daughter's wedding was on 12/17/2016. Daphane was excellent from the beginning to the end. The entire staff was very professional. The food and service was outstanding. Spartan Manor is a beautiful venue to have your wedding or any other event. They know how to deliver!! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding successful.

Profile Picture Helen & Emad, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Married last Dec the food, cake and wedding was perfect. Every on was amazed how perfectly the food was cooked... Daphne was Great wwork with..

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Daughter's wedding reception was wonderful.. food was great, service excellent.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding! The wedding was literally flawless, the stress level was low, and everything was beautiful! Daphne is amazing and helped guide us through step! I would highly recommend the Spartan Manor!

Profile Picture Karlie, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Spartan Manor is such an amazing venue! My husband and I were married there on Nov 4th 2016. People are still coming to me and telling me how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food tasted. Daphne is incredible at what she does and will guide you every step of the way. She was always available and patient. She is kind, but will tell you the truth because she wants your day to be perfect. This is a family operated business and it truly shows. Due to this, the pricing was the best I found anywhere and included so many elements.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

PRE WEDDING: We haven't even had our wedding yet and I am very happy. Daphne is very sweet and response to my question in a timely manner. She is very upfront about everything as well as pointing us towards some vendor for us to look into.

POST WEDDING: Our reception was set up beautifully and more than we expected. The food was really good. Daphne was wonderful and easy to work with. She even gave us a last minute change for the entrance song for the ceremony...instead of the traditional wedding march she came up with having me walk down the aisle to Beauty and the Beast...which fit our theme PERFECTLY.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Plated, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Daphne our coordinator at Spartan Manor made our wedding day perfect! We loved the venue, the service and the food! We would definitely recommend this site!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a couple of friends get married here and we absolutely loved it, so when our time came, we knew exactly where to go. I cannot fully express how completely and totally satisfied and happy we were with our decision. Daphne and her crew are absolutely amazing! Everything went off without a hitch and we were able to completely enjoy the day with no stress. Having a venue that includes so much, and is good at all of it, is outstanding. Our food was DELICIOUS! We were even making jokes the next day about having another wedding just for dinner. The drinks were just strong enough and quite tasty, the bartender was awesome and kept us and all of our friends going all night. Our wedding was everything, and I mean everything we wanted! We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Traci, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely love Spartan Manor and Daphne! I have attended many events here which made the decision to have my own wedding here very easy! My day couldn't have gone more perfectly thanks to Spartan Manor! ??

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews