Spartan Manor Reviews

90 Reviews for Spartan Manor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

90 Spartan Manor Reviews

Abby · Married on 08/10/2018

Daphne and staff were absolutely amazing! The food was amazing and everything was so easy from start to finish. I would recommend spartan manor to anyone looking for a good venue!

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

Our reception was fabulous, we invited 50 people and everything turned our perfect!!!!

Spartan Manor 1
    Spartan Manor 2
    Spartan Manor 3
    Spartan Manor 4
    Spartan Manor 5

Autumn · Married on 07/12/2018

Daphne and everyone are amazing. Very helpful and kind

Cari · Married on 05/12/2018

I want yo thank Daphne and her Staff , our special day was fantastic , everything turned out fabulous , all attention detail was beyond what we expected, words cant express. If you want to have the best wedding at a dont break your pocket price . Spartan Manor is the place . Again much thanks to Daphne and all her wonderfull staff.

Spartan Manor 6

amarilis · Married on 04/07/2018

Great experience!! Was the wedding of my dreams ! Daphne is very helpful and they have very great packages. Cake was fantastic. Food was excellent!! I highly recommend this place for a wedding!

Spartan Manor 7
    Spartan Manor 8
    Spartan Manor 9
    Spartan Manor 10
    Spartan Manor 11
    Spartan Manor 12

tiffany · Married on 02/17/2018

I had my wedding at sparton manor feb. 17th 2018. It was amazing, from table decorations to the food. Even the extras i brought were set up nicely. I would def recommend spartan manor. Daphne helped me every step of the way.

Spartan Manor 13

Rachel · Married on 01/13/2018

Spartan manor was amazing. It was affordable and working with Daphne made everything easy. She single handedly managed to give us the wedding of our dreams. Highly recommend Daphne to be your wedding coordinator.

Kenneth · Married on 10/07/2017

WOW WOW WOW. What a wonderful experience. Daphne knows her business. Everything was top notch from the cocktail hour til the Vienesse Table. Have nothing but praises and accolades for this venue. Food was magnificent and abundant. Highly recommend this venue for whatever gathering you are hosting. I know I would not hesitate to come back.

Maria · Married on 07/22/2017

This was a stress free experience for my husband and I on our wedding day. Spartan manor took care of everything. The reception hall was beautiful and the food was amazingly good... Thank you so much for making our wedding day spectacular.

Giovanna · Married on 06/17/2017

We were very please with everything at Spartan Manor. All of our guests stated that their meals were delicious and generously portioned and that everything was gorgeous. Daphne was awesome to work with. She helped us every step of the way and was always willing to answer questions or concerns that we had. Daphne was such a great help, that it was a joy and pleasure to plan the reception! We can't thank her enough for her expertise! Anyone would be pleased to have their wedding/reception here.

skye · Married on 05/20/2017

Daphne is amazing! Right there with you to help in every way! Absolutely beautiful venue. Everything was perfect and done for us exactly as planed

Nikki · Married on 05/01/2017

Daphne was so much help with planning our wedding! The venue was beautiful! Could not have asked for a better wedding and a lot of it is due to Spartan Manor and their staff

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband and I were married in March 19, 2016 but decided to wait to have our reception until March 18, 2017. We looked at several venues in the area to hold our reception and it wasn't until we walked into Spartan Manor that we just knew that it was the perfect location. From the planning, DJ, photographer all the last minute touches the owner and staff made our experience so unforgettable. Our guests still rave to us what an amazing time they had. We will definitely recommend them to our friends and family for future events. Thank you again Daphne and all the staff at the Spartin Manor for everything!!
    Jorge And Amanda Barranco

Christie · Married on 03/04/2017

We had our wedding and reception both at Spartan Manor and also used the list of preferred vendors provided by Daphne. The ceremony was perfect, the reception was beautiful, the food was delicious and our guests all can't stop talking about what a great wedding it was... all thanks to Daphne! The coordination between the vendors was seamless and it was obvious they had all worked together before! We are so happy we chose Spartan Manor for our perfect day!!

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

Amazing all around experience! Friendly staff and very nice venue for a wedding!

Helen & Emad · Married on 12/17/2016

Our daughter's wedding was on 12/17/2016. Daphane was excellent from the beginning to the end. The entire staff was very professional. The food and service was outstanding. Spartan Manor is a beautiful venue to have your wedding or any other event. They know how to deliver!! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding successful.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/11/2016

Married last Dec the food, cake and wedding was perfect. Every on was amazed how perfectly the food was cooked... Daphne was Great wwork with..

Spartan Manor 14
    Spartan Manor 15
    Spartan Manor 16

Beth · Married on 12/02/2016

Daughter's wedding reception was wonderful.. food was great, service excellent.

Karlie · Married on 11/26/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding! The wedding was literally flawless, the stress level was low, and everything was beautiful! Daphne is amazing and helped guide us through step! I would highly recommend the Spartan Manor!

Sabrina · Married on 11/04/2016

Spartan Manor is such an amazing venue! My husband and I were married there on Nov 4th 2016. People are still coming to me and telling me how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food tasted. Daphne is incredible at what she does and will guide you every step of the way. She was always available and patient. She is kind, but will tell you the truth because she wants your day to be perfect. This is a family operated business and it truly shows. Due to this, the pricing was the best I found anywhere and included so many elements.

• Amanda91

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2016

PRE WEDDING: We haven't even had our wedding yet and I am very happy. Daphne is very sweet and response to my question in a timely manner. She is very upfront about everything as well as pointing us towards some vendor for us to look into.

POST WEDDING: Our reception was set up beautifully and more than we expected. The food was really good. Daphne was wonderful and easy to work with. She even gave us a last minute change for the entrance song for the ceremony...instead of the traditional wedding march she came up with having me walk down the aisle to Beauty and the Beast...which fit our theme PERFECTLY.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/08/2016

Daphne our coordinator at Spartan Manor made our wedding day perfect! We loved the venue, the service and the food! We would definitely recommend this site!

Traci · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a couple of friends get married here and we absolutely loved it, so when our time came, we knew exactly where to go. I cannot fully express how completely and totally satisfied and happy we were with our decision. Daphne and her crew are absolutely amazing! Everything went off without a hitch and we were able to completely enjoy the day with no stress. Having a venue that includes so much, and is good at all of it, is outstanding. Our food was DELICIOUS! We were even making jokes the next day about having another wedding just for dinner. The drinks were just strong enough and quite tasty, the bartender was awesome and kept us and all of our friends going all night. Our wedding was everything, and I mean everything we wanted! We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you!!

Victoria · Married on 07/30/2016

Absolutely love Spartan Manor and Daphne! I have attended many events here which made the decision to have my own wedding here very easy! My day couldn't have gone more perfectly thanks to Spartan Manor! ??