Spartan Manor Reviews

Spartan Manor 6
Spartan Manor 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Vanderwiede · Getting married on 09/08/2020

Walk through/ tour of venu

Daphne was an amazing help and answer every question I had. They are very reasonable and flex able with their pricing and a lpl oz of thing are included for some major stress relief.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Venue Ever!

Ms.Daphne was amazing to work with and plan the whole thing. I had no worries with anything that was set up I trusted her completely. The decorations where amazing, she organized the items I brought in better than I had originally asked her to do them. The food was amazing the chef was able to do Arroz con Gandules which everyone at my wedding loved. The chicken was perfectly favored and tender . The cake was delicious and made perfectly like I wanted. Everyone loved everything! The bar tender did amazing with the drinks and the staff were great too. The only complaint I have is that the wedding had to end! Lol If you want a perfect wedding venue Spartan Manor is for you!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Spartan Manor 8
    Spartan Manor 9

Rebecca Inglese · Married on 04/14/2019

Beautiful place

My wedding was beautiful everything I could have imagine and more! Daphne was so helpful and responsive and on top of everything! She helped me out with all the stressful situation and that was the best she was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Christine · Married on 03/01/2019

Just perfect

Daphne answered all e-mails quickly and professionally. She made a girl's dream come true with a perfect and seamless wedding. She made everything seamless where I (the bride) enjoyed and loved and had fun at my wedding. Her brother, who is the chef, out did himself! People were raving about the cocktail hour before they even got their dinner! All the food was phenomenal. You cannot go wrong with Spartan Manor.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Spartan Manor 10
    Spartan Manor 11

Tiffany · Married on 02/02/2019

AMAZING, flawless, perfect!

Couldn’t have done it without Daphne!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • O

Olga · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Venue!

Amazing venue! From start to finish, great experience in planning our wedding day with Daphne! This is your one stop venue! If I had to do it all over I would choose this venue again! Thank you Daphne for you all you did to have my wedding day be perfect!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Spartan Manor 12
  • Ron

Ron and Patty Kramer · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent. Second to none.

Spartan Manor was a excellent choice for us. The attention to detail was second to none. The food and cake were fabulous. The price was extremely reasonable. Everyone had a great time and said the place was beautiful and the food was excellent. We highly recommend you make this a visit before you choose your wedding place.
    Thank you.
    Ron and Patty
    11/17/2018.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kayleigh Savoldy · Married on 10/27/2018

5 star!! Our wedding was perfect!

We just got married there on 10/27/18. Our wedding was more than we even imagined. Daphne and her crew really out did themself. We have always heard really great things about Spartan but didn't realize how great it was until we had our own wedding there. Everything was perfect and not one thing went wrong. Between the little details they added, setting up the room to match the imagine in my head, to making sure we followed our timeline. All the food was delicious. Daphne was quick to respond to emails and super organized. She knows what she is doing and without any doubt can be trusted. Thank you for making mine and Garretts wedding a dream come true!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Lore

Lore · Married on 10/20/2018

Our wedding

We had our wedding at Spartan Manor on October 20th and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Daphne was amazing to work with and was always available to answer any questions I had no matter the day/time. I highly recommend Spartan Manor.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Spartan Manor 13

Abby · Married on 08/10/2018

Daphne and staff were absolutely amazing! The food was amazing and everything was so easy from start to finish. I would recommend spartan manor to anyone looking for a good venue!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

Our reception was fabulous, we invited 50 people and everything turned our perfect!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Spartan Manor 14
    Spartan Manor 15
    Spartan Manor 16
    Spartan Manor 17
    Spartan Manor 18

Autumn · Married on 07/12/2018

Daphne and everyone are amazing. Very helpful and kind

Sent on 08/21/2017

Cari · Married on 05/12/2018

I want yo thank Daphne and her Staff , our special day was fantastic , everything turned out fabulous , all attention detail was beyond what we expected, words cant express. If you want to have the best wedding at a dont break your pocket price . Spartan Manor is the place . Again much thanks to Daphne and all her wonderfull staff.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Spartan Manor 19

amarilis · Married on 04/07/2018

Great experience!! Was the wedding of my dreams ! Daphne is very helpful and they have very great packages. Cake was fantastic. Food was excellent!! I highly recommend this place for a wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Spartan Manor 20
    Spartan Manor 21
    Spartan Manor 22
    Spartan Manor 23
    Spartan Manor 24
    Spartan Manor 25

tiffany · Married on 02/17/2018

I had my wedding at sparton manor feb. 17th 2018. It was amazing, from table decorations to the food. Even the extras i brought were set up nicely. I would def recommend spartan manor. Daphne helped me every step of the way.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Spartan Manor 26

Rachel · Married on 01/13/2018

Spartan manor was amazing. It was affordable and working with Daphne made everything easy. She single handedly managed to give us the wedding of our dreams. Highly recommend Daphne to be your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Kenneth · Married on 10/07/2017

WOW WOW WOW. What a wonderful experience. Daphne knows her business. Everything was top notch from the cocktail hour til the Vienesse Table. Have nothing but praises and accolades for this venue. Food was magnificent and abundant. Highly recommend this venue for whatever gathering you are hosting. I know I would not hesitate to come back.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Maria · Married on 07/22/2017

This was a stress free experience for my husband and I on our wedding day. Spartan manor took care of everything. The reception hall was beautiful and the food was amazingly good... Thank you so much for making our wedding day spectacular.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Giovanna · Married on 06/17/2017

We were very please with everything at Spartan Manor. All of our guests stated that their meals were delicious and generously portioned and that everything was gorgeous. Daphne was awesome to work with. She helped us every step of the way and was always willing to answer questions or concerns that we had. Daphne was such a great help, that it was a joy and pleasure to plan the reception! We can't thank her enough for her expertise! Anyone would be pleased to have their wedding/reception here.

Sent on 08/27/2011

skye · Married on 05/20/2017

Daphne is amazing! Right there with you to help in every way! Absolutely beautiful venue. Everything was perfect and done for us exactly as planed

Sent on 05/22/2017

Nikki · Married on 05/01/2017

Daphne was so much help with planning our wedding! The venue was beautiful! Could not have asked for a better wedding and a lot of it is due to Spartan Manor and their staff

Sent on 04/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband and I were married in March 19, 2016 but decided to wait to have our reception until March 18, 2017. We looked at several venues in the area to hold our reception and it wasn't until we walked into Spartan Manor that we just knew that it was the perfect location. From the planning, DJ, photographer all the last minute touches the owner and staff made our experience so unforgettable. Our guests still rave to us what an amazing time they had. We will definitely recommend them to our friends and family for future events. Thank you again Daphne and all the staff at the Spartin Manor for everything!!
    Jorge And Amanda Barranco

Sent on 04/02/2017

Christie · Married on 03/04/2017

We had our wedding and reception both at Spartan Manor and also used the list of preferred vendors provided by Daphne. The ceremony was perfect, the reception was beautiful, the food was delicious and our guests all can't stop talking about what a great wedding it was... all thanks to Daphne! The coordination between the vendors was seamless and it was obvious they had all worked together before! We are so happy we chose Spartan Manor for our perfect day!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

Amazing all around experience! Friendly staff and very nice venue for a wedding!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Helen & Emad · Married on 12/17/2016

Our daughter's wedding was on 12/17/2016. Daphane was excellent from the beginning to the end. The entire staff was very professional. The food and service was outstanding. Spartan Manor is a beautiful venue to have your wedding or any other event. They know how to deliver!! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding successful.

Sent on 12/22/2016