Spartan Manor Reviews

110 | New Port Richey, FL

110 Reviews for Spartan Manor

• Pamela

Pamela Sportsman Blackman · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Perfect from start to finish!

Our wedding reception was awesome from start to finish! The appetizers were delicious as were the dinners. The staff was soooo friendly and attended to our every need. Daphne took care of us from the first meeting to the reception and was a joy to work with. I can't recommend them enough for any type of gathering!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Jordyn

Jordyn McFarlane · Married on 12/20/2020

Spartan is the Perfect Wedding Venue

For any bride looking to make their wedding planning and big day seamless, go with Spartan! Daphne, the event coordinator, made everything so much easier on me and my mom! The staff was very attentive and the planning process was so easy because everything was included in the per person price!!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Gabe

Gabe · Married on 10/29/2020

what a great experience

Wow, where do I begin? There are so many amazing things to say about Spartan Manor and the staff, especially the coordinator, Daphne. She is so incredibly sweet and funny! My husband and I had to change our wedding date several times for numerous reasons. Throughout each change, Daphne was understanding and beyond accommodating. We even got to the point of forgoing the idea of having the ceremony and settled on having a small dinner with a few friends and family. Daphne was once again more than accommodating and understood our reason to keep the dinner small due to COVID and financial limitations. When we arrived for the dinner (which we turned in a Halloween Murder Mystery Dinner Party), we were astounded by how beautiful the table setup and décor were. The staff went above and beyond to make our small party feel so elegant. The food was incredible. Everyone was raving about how delicious the grilled chicken meal was. It tasted like something from a 5-star restaurant. The cake was extremely good as well. The baker accommodated our request to make it a Halloween-themed cake, and it was beautifully decorated and delicious. Our server, Nilsa, was so attentive and kind. We felt like royalty! We couldn’t have asked for better treatment. We will definitely be recommending Spartan Manner to anyone searching for a wedding venue or place to host a dinner party.

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Vanderwiede · Married on 09/08/2020

Walk through/ tour of venu

Daphne was an amazing help and answer every question I had. They are very reasonable and flex able with their pricing and a lpl oz of thing are included for some major stress relief.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Sandra Kuzniewski · Married on 08/01/2020

Best choice ever!!

My daughter and I looked at reception venues extensively. After visiting with Spartan Manor we immediately knew we found the place! Daphne was as excited as we were about the planning. Pricing is VERY fair and they accommodate your every desire. All of our guests loved the look and feel of the reception. It was perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Cynthia Mcclintock · Married on 07/11/2020

Granddaughter wedding

So beautiful
    Spartan Manor did such a wonderful job for our granddaughters wedding
    Everything was so beautiful. They were so helpful. I recommend this venue

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Martin · Married on 01/18/2020

Wedding on 01.18.2020

From start to finish our wedding was amazing! Daphne makes you feel like your her family when planning your wedding. She made everything so easy & stress free! Great place for any event.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Kissel · Married on 10/18/2019

Most amazing venue

We just had our wedding here last night & I'm just gonna start out with how every dream of mine as a little girl came true & how it was picture perfect fairytale for my NOW husband & I! Daphne really outdid herself!! We are incredibly grateful!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely the best!

From our first meeting with Daphne through even now after our wedding, she has been the absolute best person to work with! So accommodating, always happy, just the best! She was a breath of fresh air after a terrible experience at another venue. Spartan Manor came highly recommended and I totally know why! She goes above and beyond with everything including decorating and taking everything down and giving it back to you the way she received it! If we could give them 10 stars we would!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Katie

Katie Barry · Married on 08/09/2019

Hands down the best place I have ever dealt with... Daphne is amazing and helps you every step of the way....

Hands down the best place to get married...... Daphne walks you through it from beginning to end.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Hutchison · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect!!!!!

They took care of everything and they were super helpful through out the entire thing!!!! My wedding was so perfect!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Venue Ever!

Ms.Daphne was amazing to work with and plan the whole thing. I had no worries with anything that was set up I trusted her completely. The decorations where amazing, she organized the items I brought in better than I had originally asked her to do them. The food was amazing the chef was able to do Arroz con Gandules which everyone at my wedding loved. The chicken was perfectly favored and tender . The cake was delicious and made perfectly like I wanted. Everyone loved everything! The bar tender did amazing with the drinks and the staff were great too. The only complaint I have is that the wedding had to end! Lol If you want a perfect wedding venue Spartan Manor is for you!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Affordable and outstanding venue

Daphne took my ideas and she turned my wedding into something magnificent it was something I never thought I could achieve alone, it was breathtaking perfect. I loved it all. She knows what she's doing.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Rebecca Inglese · Married on 04/14/2019

Beautiful place

My wedding was beautiful everything I could have imagine and more! Daphne was so helpful and responsive and on top of everything! She helped me out with all the stressful situation and that was the best she was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Christine · Married on 03/01/2019

Just perfect

Daphne answered all e-mails quickly and professionally. She made a girl's dream come true with a perfect and seamless wedding. She made everything seamless where I (the bride) enjoyed and loved and had fun at my wedding. Her brother, who is the chef, out did himself! People were raving about the cocktail hour before they even got their dinner! All the food was phenomenal. You cannot go wrong with Spartan Manor.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Tiffany · Married on 02/02/2019

AMAZING, flawless, perfect!

Couldn’t have done it without Daphne!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • O

Olga · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Venue!

Amazing venue! From start to finish, great experience in planning our wedding day with Daphne! This is your one stop venue! If I had to do it all over I would choose this venue again! Thank you Daphne for you all you did to have my wedding day be perfect!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Ron

Ron and Patty Kramer · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent. Second to none.

Spartan Manor was a excellent choice for us. The attention to detail was second to none. The food and cake were fabulous. The price was extremely reasonable. Everyone had a great time and said the place was beautiful and the food was excellent. We highly recommend you make this a visit before you choose your wedding place.
    Thank you.
    Ron and Patty
    11/17/2018.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kayleigh Savoldy · Married on 10/27/2018

5 star!! Our wedding was perfect!

We just got married there on 10/27/18. Our wedding was more than we even imagined. Daphne and her crew really out did themself. We have always heard really great things about Spartan but didn't realize how great it was until we had our own wedding there. Everything was perfect and not one thing went wrong. Between the little details they added, setting up the room to match the imagine in my head, to making sure we followed our timeline. All the food was delicious. Daphne was quick to respond to emails and super organized. She knows what she is doing and without any doubt can be trusted. Thank you for making mine and Garretts wedding a dream come true!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Lore

Lore · Married on 10/20/2018

Our wedding

We had our wedding at Spartan Manor on October 20th and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Daphne was amazing to work with and was always available to answer any questions I had no matter the day/time. I highly recommend Spartan Manor.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Abby · Married on 08/10/2018

Daphne and staff were absolutely amazing! The food was amazing and everything was so easy from start to finish. I would recommend spartan manor to anyone looking for a good venue!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

Our reception was fabulous, we invited 50 people and everything turned our perfect!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Autumn · Married on 07/12/2018

Daphne and everyone are amazing. Very helpful and kind

Sent on 08/21/2017

Cari · Married on 05/12/2018

I want yo thank Daphne and her Staff , our special day was fantastic , everything turned out fabulous , all attention detail was beyond what we expected, words cant express. If you want to have the best wedding at a dont break your pocket price . Spartan Manor is the place . Again much thanks to Daphne and all her wonderfull staff.

Sent on 05/13/2018

amarilis · Married on 04/07/2018

Great experience!! Was the wedding of my dreams ! Daphne is very helpful and they have very great packages. Cake was fantastic. Food was excellent!! I highly recommend this place for a wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2018