Sparks Florist Reviews

28 Reviews for Sparks Florist

• Jackie

Jackie Pardini · Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful experience

Sparks Florist is the only florist in town that we ever use! Our aisle flowers and the lanterns we used were beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. My bouquet was above expectations and the boutonniere was perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Elyse · Married on 07/14/2018

Terri and team created the most beautiful bouquets/centerpieces/arrangements for our summer wedding in Tahoe. I sent Terri some Pinterest photos for inspiration and color scheme, and she not only recreated them, but she put her own touches in there. They smelled amazing, which was a plus. She even offered to rent us some wood chargers and pinecones for decor, which added so much to our decor. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/26/2018

Terri was great. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2016

Terri Henderson at Sparks Florist was wonderful to work with! We got married at Lake Tahoe and the flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! I can't even remember how many compliments we got on them. I am beyond happy with Sparks Florist services. Since we live states away I was only able to meet in person with Terri once but she saw our vision and nailed it! We are very happy customers and would highly recommend Sparks Florist!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Sparks florist staff is always so helpful and they have so many options for flowers and flower arrangements. Their work is always so beautiful.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Kendra · Married on 09/20/2014

The flowers and vases were beautiful. The bouquets and centerpieces turned out better than I had envisioned.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Dominique · Married on 10/25/2013

Teri at Sparks Florist was so helpful. She gave great pointers during my DIY session. The flowers she arranged for me (bridal bouquet, toss, corsages, and boutonnieres) were stunning!
    Teri worked with my budget and was full of suggestions.
    I will recommend her/Sparks to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • Liane

Liane · Married on 07/16/2013

Beautiful Floral Design

Terri and her talented team of floral designers are a pleasure to work with, time and time again, producing the most amazing floral creations for all our clients! Liane McCombs Wedding and Event Planning

Sent on 09/30/2019

Sparks Florist's reply:

Thank you for your very kind comments Liane! It is always a pleasure working with you and your team as well!

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2013

My wedding flowers were amazing! We used their DIY services to do some of the centerpieces ourselves and it was such a fun day! Wonderful people and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 02/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

Sparks Florist was amazing to work with. We chose to have a DIY flower get-together with friends and family. Sparks Florist staff were there every step of the way to help during the process. Their suggestions on colors, types of flowers, and styles of arrangements was wonderful. They created beautiful arrangements and were very detail oriented. Thank you so much helping to make our wedding day beautiful and special.

Sent on 03/17/2013
  • FutureMrsShaneCo

Marianne · Married on 08/24/2012

Sparks Florist put together the bridesmaids' bouquets and moms' corsages just as we had discussed when I put in my order. They were beautiful and breathtaking, and I had no issues in dealing with them. I asked that they wrap the bouquets with burlap that I mailed to them, and they were wrapped as I had asked. Perfectly simple and exact transaction as I had hoped. No stress or issue whatsoever.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Christina · Married on 06/16/2012

Sparks Florist was very helpful to this bride on a budget! We didn't want to spend too much on flowers and they understood that and were accommodating as such. They gave us many different ideas with different kinds of flowers and even helped us at the design center two days before the wedding to make the centerpieces. We had originally booked the design center for two hrs but went over on time and they were very flexible with the situation. I had almost expected to be shoved out if we were not done on time but instead they were helping us with ideas for the extra flowers! Making the centerpieces with my mom and sisters was one of my favorite memories of the whole experience.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Shivani · Married on 04/17/2010

Teri couldn't have been more helpful. She worked within our budget and gave us so much more then we could have asked for. She was beyond courteous and I truly feel Sparks Florist went above and beyond. Teri even came back to our venue at midnight to pick up the flowers and transport them to my mom's house so we could continue to enjoy them.
    The arrangements came out gorgeous and I'm so thankful I went with Sparks Florist.

Sent on 05/13/2010

They truly are helpful and wonderful to work with. Very professional.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2012

Great florist they came up with a unique look just for me even were willing to change the delivery at the last minute.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Emily · Married on 09/03/2008

We had them arrange some flowers for our venue.We put them all around the entrance and they looked great.I was pleased with the overall quality of the flowers.

Sent on 02/08/2010

kari · Married on 12/31/2005

Jenny and the rest of the team were amazing. They delivered EXACTLY what I wanted for a price we could afford. Also, it flooded the day of my wedding and they still put in so much effort and were able to get the flowers to the location on time. We were so afraid everything would go wrong, but the day went perfectly!

Sent on 09/25/2008

We used a mix option with Sparks Florist where they made the bouquets and boutonnieres/corsages and my family came in the day before the wedding to do the centerpieces. Everything went great! We worked mainly with Terry in setting everything up and she gave us lots of options in all price ranges and styles. We reworked the final contract a few times and she was patient to work with and made sure everything was properly done. Making the centerpieces at their facility in Sparks (rented bud vases and brought in some of our own vases) was really fun to do as well. They were there for any questions, but mainly left us to do our own thing. The bouquets and boutonnieres/corsages also turned out great! Terry went above and beyond in painting fake succulents to match with the toned down green color for the wedding. Oh and they delivered our centerpieces that my family made directly to the venue. Great vendor!

Sent on 06/01/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/04/2011

Beautiful bouquet, i was in love!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

3.0

Terri at Sparks Florist was wonderful. Our centerpieces, bouquets, arch flowers and boutonnières were exactly what we discussed. Everything was delivered on time and looked amazing. Our only complaint is that we painted our own bottles for the centerpieces, and when they arrived at the venue 90% of them were scratched. Other than that, everything was wonderful.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2012

3.0

There were slightly pricey, but the flowers were just gorgeous! Thanks!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2011

We ordered the flowers in bulk and paid to assemble them ourselves in the wherehouse. It was some work two days before the wedding. Took about three hours,but the flowers were beautiful. They stored them in their coolers and delivered them. Highly recommend this it saved a ton of money and I had a ton of beautiful flowers!!

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • F

nichole · Married on 10/02/2010

Sparks florist provided the most amazing flowers for our wedding. I couldn't even believe how perfectly they were on spot to the ideas i had in my head. They are quite pricey, BUT we actually did a lot of the bulk work ourselves, which was a way to save money that they offer. They were beautiful and fresh.

Sent on 10/24/2010

3.5
      3.5

Sparks Florist did an amazing job on my flowers. They had plenty of options and great ideas when we ran out of them. Their thoroughness was outstanding, reminding us of flowers needed that we wouldn't have imagined. The quality of their product was great, all floral arrangements lasted for at least a week after our big day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Josh · Married on 07/03/2010

4.2
      2.0

They are a great outfit, with an awesome owner, just expensive

Sent on 08/12/2010