17 Reviews for Sparklers.us

todo alt text
Shipping (2)
Send-Off (2)
17 Sparklers.us Reviews

Great! Did a test trial for my upcoming wedding - they're amazing...the length, photos well, long enough. Can't wait to use!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sparklers were delivered fast and were exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Super easy to order from. Has lots of options to choose from. Shipped quickly and has great prices

Profile Picture Jacquin, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These sparklers were used for my daughter and her husband’s exit from their wedding reception. The sparklers were bright and lasted a very long time. They looked great in the photos. Very pleased with these sparklers.

Profile Picture Karen, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very accommodations and I appreciate the service!

Profile Picture Jeina, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Good Sparklers ... last for 3 minutes as advertised ...Arrived on time .. We used them for our wedding exit and couldn’t be happier

Profile Picture Hani, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered the sparklers last minute for my wedding and they arrived right on time like it said. Sparklers worked perfect.. I was very happy with the product.

Profile Picture Rosalia , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Ordered these for our wedding and they were a success!! Quick delivery and great product !

Profile Picture John, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Sparklers cake very quickly after I ordered them, and worked great for the wedding! I recommend using this company.

Profile Picture Bridget, 1/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone loved them and still had a few left over

Profile Picture Melvin , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

They was very professional I order double quantity by mistake so I call them and they was so friendly and they fix my mistake and send my the right quantity.! Thank youuuu

Profile Picture Karmina, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The sparklers we received are exactly as pictured/promised. Service was very quick and easy too, making this an all-around awesome purchase experience. We are so excited for the pictures with these from our wedding!! (36” sparklers)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Shipping, Send-Off

Purchased for my daughters wedding and they delivered on time.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We tested a sparkler out when we received the shipment, they at great! Looking forward to using them in May, thank you

Profile Picture S, 5/12/18, 1 Review
3.9

Very affordable, and fast shipping - also offered free shipping which is great! My venue charged $2 per sparkler and this was much more affordable! Received the items very quickly. I am excited to use these at our wedding!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Shipping, Send-Off
1.7

Wasted money on the garbage you sold me. Your product ruined my wedding!

Profile Picture John, 2/20/18, 1 Review