Spark Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Roger B. Married on 10/15/2021

Took the extra care!

Spark events did an amazing job for us!! Had to move the set due to the venue height underneath the 2nd story. We also forgot to give them our photo book to run on, which they graciously hooked us up. When I did see it and remembered, I gave it to them told them we are extremely sorry and forgot, they went out of their way at the end of the night and gave us both books and photos in them. Couldn't have been happier, quality was great and everybody had fun taking the photos.
    Denise B. Married on 10/02/2021

Excellent! Would hire them again!

We used Spark for DJ, photography AND mini magic mirror photo booth. DJ did some fun and cool ice breakers and played all the right tunes! Photographer captured the evening with amazing candid photos. We relive the event every time we look at pictures. Photos were sent to us quickly and organized and included a lovely collection of black and white pictures. Photo booth came with an attendant and he was a lot of fun. Photo booth is always a hit and worth the money. Everyone enjoys a picture as a party favor and a memento! I would hire them all again!
    Mary E. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing Wedding Cinematography!

Incredible organization! The team at Spark are professional and their creative artistry is second to none. They captured everything we wanted to remember of our daughter’s special day. Dennis patiently answered all of our questions and his team was fun to work with. The drone footage was incredible. I’m so glad we hired Spark and I highly recommend them for your video or drone needs!

Spark Events's reply:

Mary, thank you so very much for you kind words! I am so glad that you love the cinema reel of Madi's wedding! Blessings to you and your family!
  • Saryna
    Saryna H. Married on 05/29/2021

Spark Wedding Company

Let me just say the Spark Wedding Company were great! The only person I spoke too was Dennis. He was so kind and friendly. I had some personal issues come up but Dennis understood and was willing to help! I am so grateful! Will definitely use again if I have an event and need a DJ!

Saryna!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you so much for trusting us as DJ and Officiant for your wedding!
    Bridgette W. Married on 09/05/2020

Just The SPARK Our Day Needed!

We hired Spark for the cinematography for our big day – which was easily the best decision we made! We have the most beautiful video with incredible detail shots, that perfectly captured the beauty of our big day. Joseph was such a joy to work with and made the day so special. The entire process from booking through the wedding day was a breeze. Communication is quick, easy, clear, and on the day-of Joseph made everyone feel at ease. As someone who considered not having a videographer (you have pictures, right?) I’m so glad I talked myself out of it and made room in the budget for video. It was worth it and after seeing the video, I can’t believe I even considered it. They were the perfect SPARK that we needed – I can’t recommend them enough.

Spark Events's reply:

Bridgette! You are so MARRIED!! We couldn't be happier for you and Lucas! Thank you so much for trusting us with capturing the most important day of your life!
    Anna Y. Married on 06/13/2020

Loved working with Spark

They worked with me through covid which was amazing! He also helped me through the evening and figuring out the best times to do what which made the evening run smooth!

Spark Events's reply:

Congratulations, to you both, Anna! We are so happy for you! Your wedding was absolutely lovely!

Spark Team www.sparkwedding.co
    Molly Married on 11/23/2019

Worth of every penny!!!

Brice is the most incredible DJ/Emcee I have ever see. He is so high energy with out being over the top! He keeps people engaged and really knows how to keep the party flowing smoothly! Everyone at our wedding loved Brice!! I highly, highly recommend Spark Wedding Co.! They are worth every penny!!!
    Elijah L. Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic, Organized, Fun

Brice was so organized and easy to work with. He exceeded expectations and made our day perfect!
    Abby S. Married on 10/19/2019

Spark Wedding Co - AMAZING !!!

Had the best time with SPARK at our wedding last weekend !! Made planning and prep so easy, kept our schedule of events on track the whole night, and, most importantly, knew how to keep the dance floor hoppin’ all night for guests of all ages! Would highly recommend working with SPARK for your wedding or next event... they went above and beyond to help us to add some amazing personal touches and surprises that made an already amazing day even better!
  • Maddy
    Maddy T. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing DJ/MC!

Spark Events was absolutely wonderful to work with. We used Spark Events for our DJ/MC at our wedding. They were very professional and always easy to get in contact with. You are able to be as hands on or hands off with the music selection as you want to be. We had our ceremony outside and they were able to accommodate with music outside. The setup inside and outside was very professional and top notch. There were zero issues throughout the entire process of planning and during the wedding day. Brice was our DJ/MC and was so fun and energetic. He was interactive with the crowd and got people out to the dance floor. I highly recommend Spark Events!
  • Angela
    Angela B. Married on 08/03/2019

Haley and Will'a Wedding

We had a great experience with Josh who works for Brice Clark. Josh knew the routine and had great suggestions for songs for the wedding! We would highly recommend them!
    Kelsey W. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding DJ

Our dance party was amazing and full of energy thanks to SPARK! I have gotten so many compliments on how great the DJ was.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Spark was incredible to work with. Brice did a wonderful job communicating and was extremely responsive in providing all the information we needed and answering our questions. Jared was the DJ at our wedding and we received so many compliments! He knew exactly how to read the room to provide a welcoming and fun experience for everyone and did an excellent job keeping our timeline on track. He was also incredibly helpful and encouraging during the planning of our timeline and song selections. We can’t thank them enough!
    Teanna Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and Incredible!!!

This company is one of the best I’ve ever worked with! They were extremely quick with their responses, and very helpful with planning and executing my wedding day! Our DJ was Bryce and he did a wonderful job with helping keeping our wedding day run smoothly! Everyone at the reception had such a great time and they all said it was thanks to Spark Events! I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a very professional DJ to help their day go along as planned!
    Rebekah M. Married on 05/25/2019

We loved our DJ! She played fun music for all to enjoy!

Spark was great! Loved our DJ!
  • Matthew
    Matthew V. Married on 05/05/2019

Great Team!

We hired Spark for our wedding to do both DJ services and photography. They were fantastic! Brice was our DJ and was super easy to work with from start to finish and was incredibly adaptable when he had to adjust on the fly for a few minor changes in our schedule in the moment. Alyson was our photographer and she was also amazing! She was great with everyone involved, had great ideas for shots and locations, and made us feel so comfortable. Would highly recommend Spark for both their DJ and photography!
    Chad J. Married on 04/13/2019

Exceeded all our expectations

We knew of spark events through a mutual friend and as we were planning our wedding and looking for a Dj, spark events was an easy choice. Brice was our Dj but all of the crew was extremely professional and upbeat. They were a major contributing factor to keeping our wedding on pace and keeping our guests involved and feeling appreciated.
    Emma Married on 09/07/2018

Worth every penny.

If you want a wedding where every guest is out on the dance floor and you can celebrate with zero worries, Spark Wedding Co is the way to go. Their packages are worth every penny because their services are That. Good.
  • Jorden
    Jorden Married on 10/28/2017

Little to No Stress

They made my day so much fun! I had literally no worries. They handled everything with grace, and it was much appreciated. My family members to this day still talk about how great the music and the DJ was.
    Kelsea Married on 09/23/2017
    Spark Events came through for my now husband and I! We got engaged in July and set our wedding date in September... so there weren’t many photographers available with such a short engagement. But Spark Events were. Plus, they sent us an INCREDIBLE photographer named Ben! He came early to set up his equipment and he stayed late to make sure he got each and every shot we desired. He was kind, attentive and hard working... even in some serious heat! Thanks, Spark Events!
    Cory Married on 09/22/2017
    I couldn't have asked for a better vendor. Not only did they respond VERY quickly to the incessant emails of a bride-to-be, they were proactive and very detail oriented. On the day of the wedding, the staff went above and beyond! All our guests commented on how professional and fun the staff was. I would HIGHLY recommend Spark Event and would happily use their services again.
    Mariah Married on 06/17/2017
    We had Spark Events DJ our wedding and they were phenomenal! Prompt with replies and super professional. Jared was our DJ and we can't speak highly enough of him. He was on time, prepared, kept the energy exciting, but didn't have to be the center of attention. Worth every penny!
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 02/28/2017
    Spark Events team,
    Thank you guys so much for making the Lambert wedding as fun as possible!! All of our guests loved Caleb and Brice as our D.Js! It was awesome seeing them actually interact with the crowd, and getting people on the dance floor! I had only chatted with Caleb on the phone and through email but at the actual wedding I felt like I had know both of them for years! They made it so personable and I loved every song they played!
    As for our videographer Kong, he was very professional. I loved that he just did his thing and kept to himself along the way. It was as if he wasn’t even there!! I’m so excited to see how the video is going to turn out!! Thank you again Spark Events for your amazing services at the Lambert wedding! It was a night I’ll never forget!
    Allan Married on 02/04/2017
    We had Spark Events do the videography for our wedding in Springfield, MO. Seth did an amazing job! My wife and I were very thrilled with the production quality and content of the highlight video as well as all of the quality moments footage. They even threw in the raw footage for free! Their service was great--Brice sent over a replacement USB drive after computer errors corrupted our original files. Highly recommended!