Spark Events Reviews

63 | Springfield, MO

63 Reviews for Spark Events

David · Married on 06/22/2013

DJ Brice Did A Awesome Job At OUr Wedding. He Was Very Professional And Did A Great Job With Handling A Rushed Schedule. Great Dj. Well Worth it

Sent on 07/07/2013

Tabitha · Married on 06/08/2013

A week and a half before the wedding our friend who was supposed to DJ fell out on us, so I started the search for a new one praying that someone could do it on such a short notice. I saw this DJ's website and called him and they were perfect and would be able to make it to my wedding, which was amazing since it was so close. Brice was extremely professional and helpful the entire time and did everything exactly like we wanted it. He even got out on the dance floor with everyone during the reception and taught us some dances! It was very fun and upbeat, which is exactly the way we wanted it! He was perfect and did a wonderful, amazing job and if I EVER need a DJ again, I will be calling him. Thanks Brice!

Sent on 06/21/2013

D'Ann · event on 02/17/2013

Brice was wonderful to work with. We used his DJ service for a Sweetheart dinner & dance for a church couples' group. He was enthusiastic, professional and went out of his way to make our event successful. I woul definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/02/2013

When I started to plan my wedding, I knew that two of the most important things to me were to hire a good photographer and videographer. Spark exceeded my expectations! The staff was very friendly and very accommodating with all of my wishes. They made sure to capture everything that I had requested, and the final products were gorgeous. I would definitely recommend Spark to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/21/2016

Kathryn was awesome for our wedding! She was exactly what we were looking for :)

Sent on 06/07/2016

Julia · Married on 04/25/2015

You guys are the BEST!! You made my wedding feel that more special! Every photo captured a special beauty of our family and friends. DJ played all the right music and had us grooving till I was worn out. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

We hired Spark Events for our photographer, cinematographer, deejay, emcee, and photo booth. They did an amazing job all around! The deejay and emcee were awesome- took requests and were even busting out some awesome dance moves which helped get the guests involved and dancing. The photographer and cinematographer were great at giving us direction and coming up with creative photos. The photo booth was really fun and everyone enjoyed it. I loved that we could get all of these vendors through one company and they all work cohesively together. We had a destination type wedding in Lake of the Ozarks so our planning was done online and through video conference which was all we needed. I would highly recommend Spark Events! Great cost for all of these services too!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Everything went well. DJ was on time and music was perfect for what we needed. Thank you for a great event.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Crystal · Married on 05/24/2014

This review is long overdue. First, Coach (Lee) and I would like to thank Bryce, Austin and Hasshan and the SPARK Entertainment team. We received such wonderful compliments about the DJ and photo booth services provided the day of the wedding. We are still receiving compliments today. In fact, a guest at our wedding was so impressed, they told us they booked you for their 2015 wedding. We appreciate your talent, professionalism, flexibility with changes, and the fun you provided throughout the evening. We were not ready for the party to stop.

We are so grateful to you for working with us on special arrangements (providing the microphone for the ceremony and making sure you had the music we requested for the reception) and surprises for our guests (such as the lantern ceremony and fireworks). The sound quality was amazing. You worked wonderfully with our coordinator. Most of all, you helped make the night one to remember.

We will forever be thankful for your services and musical contribution to our wedding.

Sincerely,

Crystal and Coach (Lee)

Sent on 02/17/2015

3.5

We could not have chosen better than Spark Event Entertainment. My husband and I were able to meet as many times as we needed with our DJ's to discuss specifics and wishes for our event. The night before our wedding we went through the events of the ceremony and reception piece by piece just to make sure things were exact to what we wanted. The day of our wedding was perfect. The music was crisp and clear, and sounded perfect in our vintage venue. Our entertainers were professional and fun. They really got things going with our guests and by the end of the day they felt like family. We couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. Thank you Spark Event Entertainment!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Christine · Married on 01/02/2016

Spark Events did a great job with our photo booth. They were fairly quick in their responsiveness, but their phone system is very annoying. I was on hold several times before I finally got any type of response. Emailing was much quicker with them. We had scheduled the vintage photo booth, but it had an electrical issue the week of the wedding. So they contacted me about 2 days out and said it would probably not be repaired in time but they would substitute an open air photo booth. I was skeptical to have this change 2 days out but it ended up being perfect and we had a line at the photo booth all night. The attendant helped to create our scrapbook with extra prints and it was a wonderful addition to our event!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Spark Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Christine! When we found out that the Vintage photo booth experienced a power surge due to a bad storm over the weekend, we wanted to notify you as quickly as possible. As we spoke with the manufacturer and determined that the booth was not repairable over the holiday week, we knew that we needed to utilize the backup photo booth we had in place. We’re glad everything worked out for the better! Our team enjoyed sharing all the laughs with your friends and family during your wedding day!

Anna · Married on 11/01/2015

As the name would imply, the professionals here really put the Spark in our wedding. Taking special request, setting up games, creating the mood and keeping the party going! I would recommend them for any even big or small.

Sent on 11/16/2015

3.0

We hired a DJ (Austin) for our wedding night. Everything was good, but the DJ was a bit slow and didn't take a lot of initiative. We had over half of our guests leave before we even cut the cake because he didn't follow a schedule. Other than that we had a great time. We just wished we could've kept the crowd for our reception....

Sent on 03/13/2016