Spark Events Reviews

63 | Springfield, MO

63 Reviews for Spark Events

Cole · Married on 08/22/2015

If you think you don't need a DJ at your wedding, you're mistaken! We went back and forth over having one for a while but ultimately went with Spark Events and had Jared as our DJ and the Razzi photobooth. Jared did an amazing job and did so much more than just play music. The DJ helps kept the flow of the reception going before the dance party began, making announcements, releasing tables to eat, etc. Once dinner was over the party started and he did a great job keeping people on the floor for basically the rest of the night. Everyone I talk to says they had a blast at our wedding and I really do credit Spark Events for helping make that possible! The photobooth DJ package was one of the more reasonably priced items for our wedding and so worth the money. Highly highly recommend them (and Jared!).

Sent on 09/08/2015

Angie · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company! We booked DJ services for our wedding and the entire process was perfection. I visited with our DJ Austin multiple times before the wedding to confirm my timelines, music and details. He played the songs we requested, did not play those listed on our "no" list and kept our crowd happy and on their feet all night! He honestly went above and beyond for us and made our wedding reception the party that I dreamed it would be! Thank you again Austin & Spark Events!
    Seriously don't book anyone else in Springfield- they are worth every penny (and then some)!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Danika · Married on 07/18/2015

Without a doubt this is a 5 star company! I am not sure how to put into words how much we enjoyed having Spark as a part of our wedding. We are two hours away and they never questioned weather this was an issue. Our guests went on and on about how great the DJ was (Brice). They worked with my matron of honor for her toast, to give us a truly unforgettable flash mob toast. The best way to sum it up, is that we had people from the age of 2 - 82 dancing the entire night! If I could do it again, I would use them for every possible part of my wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2015

S[oooooooooooo amazing loving this company

Sent on 12/29/2015

Melody · Married on 05/03/2015

My husband and I used Spark Events for photography and DJ services for our May 2015 wedding. Ike and Joseph were our photographers, and Brice was our DJ. Being someone who places high value on photography (and is usually the person who is taking photographs everywhere I go), I knew it was going to be a challenge finding a photographer who could be my eyes for the day, as the one sad part of my wedding day would be no time to take all the photos I wanted myself. Ike and I spoke on the phone a week or more before our event (which was excellent since I was living out-of-state and unable to meet in person). He listened carefully to what I needed and wanted and heard me out about the types of images I was hoping to have. Ike and Joseph executed everything I had hoped for and more! Plus both people were easy to work with and yet didn't feel intrusive like some event photographers can seem. Since I asked for tons of photographs, I knew that the processing/turn around time of at least three weeks, if not four, was realistic, and the photos were done in the expected timeline. They were worth the wait!

As for the DJ services, I loved that Spark Events had an online event profile that includes the ability to customize 25 must-play songs, 25 hope-to hear songs, and 25 don't-play songs. Initially I had planned to use a shuffling iPod playlist for the music, but my husband loved the energy that Brice had and also having someone to help with the timeline at the reception. Brice did a fantastic job getting people into the dancing and fun, and it was also very easy for him to adjust the music and event schedule midstream when we decided to cut out an hour early. The whole thing was seamless.

The expense of both of these services were not in our original wedding budget. We chose to up the budget to make it happen.

One of the first things my husband said to me after we finished our big day was, "Hiring Spark was money well spent."

Sent on 09/26/2015

Lindsey · Married on 04/25/2015

Brice was the DJ for our April 2015 wedding, and writing this review has proven difficult because just writing the word "AWESOME" one hundred times doesn't seem sufficient enough.

If you want a boring old wedding where no one dances and the energy is lacking, Spark is NOT the DJ for you.Everyone had an amazing time (one guest danced so hard he split his pants) and we practically had to be dragged off the dance floor at the end of the night. We enjoyed our meetings with Spark leading up to the event ("spark"ling grape juice anyone?) and all of our communication with the company was great. Brice found the right mix of music for our guests and even politely checked with me during the event to make sure I was okay with certain songs being played.

Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Spark was simply amazing. Not only was Brice a great DJ, but he also helped our reception flow incredibly smoothly. Neither of us were very detail-oriented, but Brice brought up important points we wouldn't of thought of otherwise.

He and his assistant also brought an energy to our event that showed they cared, and it encouraged our guests to have a good time. All in all, a very professional DJ I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/13/2015

jadan · Married on 01/08/2015

We had Ike come to our wedding in early January and he was brilliant! very thoughtful and accommodating, he had hand warmers and blankets to keep us warm for outside photos.

Spark as a company were very helpful, we live in Australia and in the end picked Spark based on a few things: excellent reviews, a very proffesional website and thier flexibility. we were only looking for a photographer for a few hours as it was a small wedding with just my wifes family in attendance and they were willing to adjust prices to suit where other companies weren't. Even a short notice date change was problem.

Will happily recommend spark to everyone and anyone!...the photos were also brilliant by the way.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Sean & Beth · Married on 11/15/2014

Brice and Beth were amazing. They were extremely accommodating in our music requests, very professional and kept the mood of the night high and fun. They read the our group really well when selecting what type of music to play. Overall they were really friendly, easy to work with, and just great people. I would recommend them for any event, hands down worth every penny. Thank you again Brice/Beth we had a great time...

Sent on 12/01/2014

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

To my husband and I, the DJ is one of the most important parts of any wedding and Brice absolutely nailed it out ours! I cannot say enough about the energy that he brought to our event. He kept the dance floor going all night and even got out there himself to show off. Not only was he a great DJ, he was also an incredible emcee. I truly believe some of the best memories from my wedding will be of the dancing and we owe that all to Spark. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone that needs a DJ for their event!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Marc · Married on 10/10/2014

Amazing!

First off, before the event even happened, the communication with Spark was fantastic. They were so on top of everything. They said yes to all of our little requests. The day of the wedding was, as many weddings I'm sure are, hectic. Unforeseen problems, delays, etc. The day was perfect but I can't imagine what it would have been like without our Spark team.

Outside of capturing every moment without being in the way (which is huge), Connor, the person who recorded our special day, helped tie my bow tie. This 19 year old is such a professional, and he went above and beyond for my bride and I. He was attentive, smart, fun, sweet and killed it on the wedding video. It was amazing! The quality, the angles, the moments.

He captured it all. And the price was an absolute steal.

We're from New York. I'm a professional actor and so is my wife. My wife also went to film school and edits/produces shorts for a living. We have been BLOWN AWAY by the professionalism and talent the young people at Spark entertainment have.

Do yourselves a favor: BOOK SPARK NOW!! They not only deserve your money, they deserve more of it than they are asking for. If you're getting a DJ from them, GET THE VIDEOGRAPHER. If you're getting a photo booth, ALSO GET THE VIDEOGRAPHER. It's priceless.

Thank you Spark! Pick up the phone and book.

Contact us if you have questions: themarcsauve@gmail.com

Sent on 10/28/2014

Dayla · Married on 09/20/2014

Hass was extremely professional and played great music for my ceremony and reception. Even though the guests at my reception were posing a challenge to "get up and have fun" Hass tried everything short of physically pulling the guests on the dance floor to get them to have some fun. I couldn't have been more happy with his performance! Thank you Spark Entertainment.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Hailey · Married on 09/20/2014

Great service and entertainment DJ Spark interacts with the group and can make even the most "conservative" guest stand up and dance! I would absolutely recommend DJ Spark to anyone holding an event & I will definitely use him and his colleagues in the future; thank you for helping to create a very memorable night!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Raluca · Married on 09/06/2014

One of the BEST vendors we worked with for our wedding!!! Lots of things went wrong that day... Minus the videography! Hass was on TOP of EVERYTHING!!! If we ever need to work with a video guy HASS is the man we call!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Maureen · Married on 08/31/2014

Brice Clark of Spark Event Entertainment did an outstanding job as the DJ for our daughters wedding. He provided microphones and sound system for the wedding, music for the dinner hour, DJ entertainment, and a photo booth to which was used as a souvenir picture for the guests and a scrapbook for the bride and groom. His management of the timeline of events for the reception was excellent and he was able to keep the guests involved in the evenings fun without taking over the event. Extremely professional!! Brice took in to account all the information that the bride and groom had given him and worked with it, making a perfect wedding reception. His assistant ran the photo booth area which was a hit with the guests and she did a great job assembling the scrapbook for the bride and groom. Our reception ran from 6:30-11:30 in the evening and Brice worked the entire time making sure that everything went off without a hitch!! All of his announcements from introduction of the wedding party at the beginning of the evening to the send off of the bride and groom at 11:30pm were perfect! We would highly recommend Brice Clark for any event and if we have a good reason for a party we will hire his business back!! Please note, Brice is a young man with great business etiquette and the energy necessary to make a successful event!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Theresa · Married on 08/31/2014

We had Spark Entertainment for our wedding and they were truly amazing. We had DJ, Photo Booth and ceremony sound all done by Spark Entertainment. Brice kept the evening going strong and everyone out on the dance floor the entire night! We knew it was going to be a fun party but I don't think we could have expected how much fun everyone had! We were kicking people off the dance floor when the wedding was over. The Photo Booth was the hit of the evening, there was never a time where it was empty. Elizabeth ran a Photo Booth/scrap book table and the end product was perfect. My husband and I had such a fun time looking through the scrap book after the wedding. Spark entertainment was extremely professional and so easy to work with from the first meeting to the day of the wedding. Everything was truly perfect! I would recommend Spark Entertainment for any occasion!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Kristi · Married on 08/02/2014

Spark Entertainment did a fantastic job for our wedding. We had a wide age range attending our reception and they managed to cater the music to all. They were also very interactive with the crowd and accommodated all requests. Best DJ's ever!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Annie · Married on 07/18/2014

Our DJ, Brice was possibly the best part of our wedding; minus the I Do's of course. He was very accommodating to anything that we requested. He put together a custom dance mix for my husband and I to have a dance off with. Everyone at the wedding raved about Brices enthusiasm and taste of music as he read the crowd. He is very professional and incredibly detailed oriented in regards to our expectations. Which is met and exceeded immensely.

We also had Spark Entertainment's photo booth. My guest really enjoyed the booth. Brice provided very cute and up to date props for my guests and also had a person running the booth so everything went very smoothly.

I honestly cannot think of one thing to complain or critique Brice and Spark Entertainment with from the very first call of inquiry to the last dance song played at the wedding. Everything was perfect and I can't wait to have another shin dig to call him out to!!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Brice and his team were wonderful to work with!! Brice was so flexible and patient with us, as we are very indecisive people who tend to procrastinate. He made us feel like we were way more than just another client and is very personable. That is exactly what we were looking! He helped us so much in deciding songs, and a lot of the time we just let him use his judgement and pick, which of course turned out great. He was able to come to the wedding rehearsal, which helped so much in calming our nerves for the actual wedding. We also went with the photobooth package, which our guests really loved and we had some really fun pictures to look at at the end of the night! Everyone had a great time dancing, and we just loved his personality! We would 100% recommend Spark Sound Entertainment!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2014

We hired this company to provide photo booth services, and we were extremely pleased with every aspect. The props were fun and in good shape, the vintage photo booth looked cool and ran well. The photo quality was excellent, and the attendant was very friendly and professional. We will definitely look into hiring again!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Tracy · Married on 04/27/2014

Brice/Spark were awesome!!! They made our reception so much fun. Our reception was very small, but Brice was a great MC, and was willing to do whatever we needed him to do!!! He even helped us clean up after the reception without being asked. The guys were very energetic and had super attitudes. He made us feel like our event was important to him, not just us!!! So glad we hired him!!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

alicia · Married on 04/12/2014

Brice and the crew did an amazing job!! They were more than professional, flexible and worked hard. Having them at our wedding was so much fun and I'm so happy we chose to use them as our DJ.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Cody · Married on 03/29/2014

Spark was absolutely amazing!! They were extremely flexible with our schedule and very laid back and understanding! I have to say as the groom I was very confused about what songs should be played and when.... Not them my wife gave a fast speech of what she wanted to be played and when and he nailed it!!! Our whole family are not dancers an with the DJ's upbeat exciting personality the dance floor was no joke FULL even my 70 year old grandparents were going crazy on the dance floor which gave me memories that I never thought I'd get and i'll treasure for the rest of my life! They will be saved in my contacts to be used for ANY events I need!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Brittany · Married on 02/14/2014

Brice with out a doubt made my reception!! His spunk and energy lights up the room! I couldnt have been more pleased with everything he did for us and I would highly recommend him to anyone!! Also, his prices are amazing!!! I went to a few weddings of my friends last year and of course they got the well know, high priced DJ's here in Springfield and I thought they were total duds. It just goes to show you should never pay for the name it should always be the quality and Sparks Sound & Entertainment is the best of the best!!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Lucy · Married on 10/05/2013

DJ Brice was very wonderful to work with. My husband and I hired him to DJ our daughters wedding and he did an awesome job. We had actually been to a dinner/dance that he was the DJ, he did an awesome job there too. Brice is very professional and wants to make your event the best it can be. Our daughters sure was. If you want your event to be the best DJ Brice is your guy. I high

Sent on 10/07/2013