Spark Events Reviews

62 | Springfield, MO

62 Reviews for Spark Events

Kelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

Spark Events came through for my now husband and I! We got engaged in July and set our wedding date in September... so there weren’t many photographers available with such a short engagement. But Spark Events were. Plus, they sent us an INCREDIBLE photographer named Ben! He came early to set up his equipment and he stayed late to make sure he got each and every shot we desired. He was kind, attentive and hard working... even in some serious heat! Thanks, Spark Events!

Cory · Married on 09/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better vendor. Not only did they respond VERY quickly to the incessant emails of a bride-to-be, they were proactive and very detail oriented. On the day of the wedding, the staff went above and beyond! All our guests commented on how professional and fun the staff was. I would HIGHLY recommend Spark Event and would happily use their services again.

Mariah · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Spark Events DJ our wedding and they were phenomenal! Prompt with replies and super professional. Jared was our DJ and we can't speak highly enough of him. He was on time, prepared, kept the energy exciting, but didn't have to be the center of attention. Worth every penny!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 02/28/2017

Spark Events team,
    Thank you guys so much for making the Lambert wedding as fun as possible!! All of our guests loved Caleb and Brice as our D.Js! It was awesome seeing them actually interact with the crowd, and getting people on the dance floor! I had only chatted with Caleb on the phone and through email but at the actual wedding I felt like I had know both of them for years! They made it so personable and I loved every song they played!
    As for our videographer Kong, he was very professional. I loved that he just did his thing and kept to himself along the way. It was as if he wasn’t even there!! I’m so excited to see how the video is going to turn out!! Thank you again Spark Events for your amazing services at the Lambert wedding! It was a night I’ll never forget!

Allan · Married on 02/04/2017

We had Spark Events do the videography for our wedding in Springfield, MO. Seth did an amazing job! My wife and I were very thrilled with the production quality and content of the highlight video as well as all of the quality moments footage. They even threw in the raw footage for free! Their service was great--Brice sent over a replacement USB drive after computer errors corrupted our original files. Highly recommended!

Samantha · Married on 12/15/2016

This wonderful team took care of all of my sibling's weddings, and I have no question that I will be using them. All of their team members were very professional and really did care about us all. Spark Events is AMAZING!!!

Allison · Married on 12/03/2016

Spark Events was a joy to work with for my Big Cedar Lodge wedding in December 2016! Both of our videographers (Taye and Seth) were very professional and fun to work with! They obtained creative shots and were sure to capture all of the big moments of our day - we can't wait to see the final product! The planning process was very organized with their online planning platform and their videography packages were extremely affordable. I would highly recommend Spark Events!

Chenae · Married on 11/11/2016

Pleased with everything! Haven't even got our photos or video yet but I know they will be perfect. Spark drove all the way to San Antonio, TX to capture our most special day. They were SO accommodating, professional, and NICE! Usually you have to sacrifice one of those things for another, but not with this team!

• Jesslyn

Jesslyn · Married on 09/04/2016

Spark was so amazing, they handled everything entertainment and video/photography for our wedding and traveled for us! They were so professional and made my vision a reality! People were dancing all night long and the line was out the door for the photo booth!

Kaley · Married on 08/13/2016

My DJ was so sweet! He was all smiles, easy to work with and really listened to us. We are very picky about our music choices and he nailed it!

Katie · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are planning any type of event, Spark Events is the way to go! I booked Spark for my wedding (DJ and photography) and I am so glad I did! Prior to the wedding, we were able to logon and fill out planning forms, plan our timeline of events, pick songs, etc. We were even able to have a video conference with our DJ and photographer in the weeks leading up to make sure everything was in order, which was so helpful! Not to mention, the Spark Team was always so responsive to questions throughout the wedding planning process. Our photographer, Ike, was very easy to work with and kept the flow of pictures before the wedding running smoothly and on time! Our DJ, Brice, did an outstanding job and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! Weeks later, my husband and I are still receiving compliments on how well our photographer did and how they had never seen a dance floor so packed all night long at a wedding. Brice and Ike went above and beyond for Tanner and me and we couldn't be more happy with our choice of Spark Events!

Abigail · Married on 06/18/2016

Great people to get to know. Great entertainment!

Loved working with Brice and team. After a couple of meetings I think they really got our style of music but mixed it up so the most people would dance. I was the most impressed with the way Brice cut the music during the ceremony to the exact verse of chrous I wanted played.

Heidi · Married on 03/05/2016

Jared is extremely easy to work with. He is very organized but yet flexible. He has great song choices and everyone enjoyed him as a DJ at our wedding.

Steve · Married on 12/19/2015

Everything - INCREDIBLE! We cannot express how pleased we were with this service. It made our daughter's special day perfect!!

I've worked with Spark Events for two years now for CBS' Christmas Party. Love working with Brice and his team. This year, I teamed up with Kyndra who is professional and just easy to work with!

Evan · Married on 12/05/2015

They were awesome! They were on time, organized and kept the party going! There was never a dull moment and everyone got in the groove!

My husband and I used Spark Events for DJ, photography (engagement & wedding), videography, photo booth and day-of-coordinating services. The whole package and it was SO worth it.

Elizabeth was so amazing and helpful in the planning process, and then exceeded my expectations on the day of. She paid attention to every detail and if I needed something to immediately made it happen. She made sure the whole day went off without a hitch!

Brice was our DJ, and he was awesome! He made sure our guests were having a great time and kept the atmosphere fun and exciting.

We had Joseph and Logan as our videographers for the day and they were fantastic. They made the day so fun, and were so professional. It was almost like they weren't there, but I know they captured so much of our special day! I'm so grateful for their dedication and hard work to capture the memories of our day.

Finally, Ike our photographer...PHENOMENAL. We worked with Ike during our engagement pictures, which included our two puppies. He was so patient and calm, and worked so hard to get the perfect shots I had in my mind. Then on our wedding day he again exceeded my expectations. He captured every moment and worked so hard to make those moments even more special. He was so calm the whole day, which put me at ease and I didn't have to worry for one second that anything was going to be missed.

Every penny that was spent to work with the Spark team was beyond worth it and I can't say thank you enough to them for making our special day that much more awesome!!

Worth every penny spent. Sooo kind and helpful! Leigjton did an awesome job being there. We felt as if he was another guest we enjoyed having. Very friendly and captured the whole day perfectly. Thanks to the Spark Team! Yall were awesome :)

Christina · Married on 10/16/2015

Jared was amazing. He went with the flow and was the best dj I have ever had. 10/10 will rent Jared again

There are really no words!! By far the best DJ company I've ever seen and Brice seriously has a blast doing it!! My sisters big day was perfect thanks to SPARK!!

I just got married last night and couldn't be more pleased with our DJ! Brice did an amazing job of keeping it lively. He played a wonderful mix of music that kept everyone dancing. I can honestly say that using Spark Events was the best decision I made with my wedding. Thanks again, Brice!!
    Kylie

Mikel · Married on 10/03/2015

We hired Spark Entertainment for our DJ services for our wedding reception. A++++ Brice was our DJ and he kept everyone out on the dance floor the whole time. We could not be happier with the outcome. He did a great job of keeping everything on track and really feeling out the crowd. When it would die down he would pick it right back up without skipping a beat. We could not ask for a better night and can't thank Spark ent. and Brice enough for the superiors services they provided.

-Shay

Cole · Married on 08/22/2015

If you think you don't need a DJ at your wedding, you're mistaken! We went back and forth over having one for a while but ultimately went with Spark Events and had Jared as our DJ and the Razzi photobooth. Jared did an amazing job and did so much more than just play music. The DJ helps kept the flow of the reception going before the dance party began, making announcements, releasing tables to eat, etc. Once dinner was over the party started and he did a great job keeping people on the floor for basically the rest of the night. Everyone I talk to says they had a blast at our wedding and I really do credit Spark Events for helping make that possible! The photobooth DJ package was one of the more reasonably priced items for our wedding and so worth the money. Highly highly recommend them (and Jared!).