Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club Reviews

Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club 1
Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club 2

Stefanie · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful Experience!!

Our first venue fell through on us and just a few months before our wedding we were frantic and on a budget. Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club blew me away with their support, their flexibility, and the personal touches they added to my wedding that made it just that more special. Their food was amazing, all my guests gushed about how delicious it was. The on site coordinators were helpful and quick to respond. They took ideas we had and made them better. We had an amazing wedding and couldn't have done it without Spanish Wells!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club's reply:

I'm so glad we exceeded all of your expectations Stefanie! We wanted everything to look perfect and we're thrilled your guests enjoyed the food. Even with 2 blown speakers and an impromptu trip to the store to buy one, we prevailed! We hope you enjoy your happily ever after...

Tiffany Rivera & The Spanish Wells Team
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 12/08/2018

Lifesaver-amazing venue

Everyone at Spanish Wells, especially Tiffany and Andrea, was amazing!!! My wedding would not have been the same without them. Originally I was supposed to get married at the Vineyards country club but they pulled out and left me with no venue!!!! thankfully Tiffany came and saved the day, she was able to put a wedding together in three months for me and everything went off without a hitch! the food was amazing; chef was able to go off my original menu from the Vineyards and he blew them out of the water, he put his own twist on things and I sure am glad he did! The outdoor ceremony and indoor reception was beautiful! The staff went above and beyond with my dessert table, I gave them candy to set up and boy did they said that table up, it was beautiful! I loved loved loved everything. Thank you so much Tiffany and staff! You’re all amazing!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club's reply:

You are MORE THAN WELCOME Paulina! We're so happy you shared your special day with us. Making sure the food was nothing short of perfect, our staff was friendly and attentive, and most of all keeping a smile on your face were our top priorities. We hope you and Gustavo have a happily ever after because you have the love for each other that goes to infinity and beyond!

Tiffany Rivera

Jamie · Married on 04/04/2014

Choosing Spanish Wells for our venue was a great decision. Kathy Szalay and Ann Vitale were very accommodating and helped coordinate our engagement party at their sister community/site. What impressed us the most was their complete willingness to work with us throughout our planning, along with being able to have our fur-kids in the ceremony.

There was a hiccup with double booking the reception hall on our wedding eve and weren't told until the day we were to set up. It, of course, was upsetting causing unnecessary stress; however, the staff was pleasant and stayed late that evening after the party to help set up, leaving us with less to do the day of.

Kathy was so hospitable constantly checking on the Bride and wedding party. The choice of the menu items were delightful, dinner turned out spectacular, with an overall exquisite ambiance.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2007

They were great to work with. Friendly, professional and really made my day great!

Sent on 01/17/2008

Lorena · Married on 06/27/2009

Joe was a joy to work with. She was amazing and made sure everything went smoothly. A great place to celebrate a special occassion.

Sent on 02/27/2010