Spags Music Weddings Reviews

84 Reviews for Spags Music Weddings

1 User photo

Spags Music Weddings 1

Amy · Married on 04/08/2011

I would recommend Jennifer to every bride and groom out there! She was extremely responsive to all of my (many!) questions and made great suggestions on ceremony music. The music itself was wonderful-elegant, beautiful and made a romantic atmosphere during our ceremony and during our luncheon. All of our guests commented on how wonderful it was and also how unique. She was very flexible on the flow of our wedding day as well- we originally said we would do our first dance later in the day and then changed our minds and gave her about 5 minutes notice that we were ready to go. She did not hesitate and got everything ready very quickly. I didn't have to worry about anything-Jennifer contacted the manager at the wedding venue and arranged everything. She was on time, professional, and definitely gave our wedding the ambiance we were looking for!

Sent on 04/14/2011

Katie · Married on 10/10/2010

Jennifer responded very quickly to my inquiry about needing a musician for my wedding ceremony. She was always very easy to work with, and easily worked out all of the requests I asked of her. I was so impressed with the quality of music she provided for my ceremony (at a great cost) and that she was able to fulfill all of my music requests, making my day so special and personalized. Many of my guests commented how on how great she was!! I couldn't have been happier with her services.

Sent on 01/12/2011

Erin · Married on 08/28/2010

We first met Jennifer Spingola on Valentine's Day 2010 at a restaurant in Los Angeles. We were blown away by how awesome she was on the electric violin! We knew we wanted her to play for our wedding ceremony and booked her immediately at a very reasonable price. She is very personable and easy to work with; she even accommodated our request for her to learn a completely new song for the bridal processional one month before our wedding despite her busy touring schedule. On the day of the wedding there were a few hiccups in our plans, but one thing that went off without a hitch was Jennifer's playing. It was apparent that we made an excellent choice in booking her for the ceremony. Our guests raved at how beautiful her playing was as she serenaded them while they awaited the start of the ceremony. Our highlight was when she began playing the bridal processional song ("He Loves Me" by Jill Scott) as it was our first time hearing her rendition. We felt the true emotion of the song through her music and it made the bridal walk down the aisle even more special than we previously imagined. We highly recommend Jennifer for weddings or any special event as she is a gem of an artist.

Jennifer thanks so much for everything. We wish you abundant happiness and success in your music career!

Sincerely,
    Royal and Erin Taylor

Sent on 10/26/2010
  • F

Fred · Married on 07/31/2010

Jennifer ("Spags") is the consummate professional. She performed at a "happy hour" before our wedding ceremony, during the procession and recession, and as part of the band Stepping Feet in our reception. Spags consulted with us on the type of music we wanted, was very responsive to our needs, gave excellent suggestions, and ultimately exceeded our expectations, helping to make it a wonderful event. She is a phenomenal and highly versatile violinist (we heard such comments by more than one of our guests). I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/22/2011

Kimberly · Married on 08/29/2009

Jennifer was truly professional, reliable, and also very personable. She was so easy to work with and ultimately an amazing performer. The electric violin really provided something unique and amazing to our day - she was flawless! We couldn't have asked for anything more, we loved all that she added to our special day!

Sent on 10/06/2010
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/13/2007

Jennifer Spingola is a remarkable musician who added an element of fun and sophistication to our wedding that was more than I hoped for! She was pleasant and professional, and her electric violin (my first introduction to one and I'm in LOVE with it!) opened up a plethora of unexpected musical options from classical to country to rock n roll that made the ceremony perfect and kept our guests dancing all night!

There are many talented musicians available, but some truly stand out, and this little California girl definitely did! I feel very blessed to have had her at my wedding and can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Michael · Married on 07/28/2006

"Jennifer exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! Her performance on the violin, for both the ceremony and the reception, was sensational and our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music. She belongs to our favorite local cover band and was able to provide the entire band for our reception as well! She is an extremely talented and professional musician and knowing that she was handling the music for our big day really gave us one less thing to worry about. I would strongly recommend booking Jennifer as a musician for your wedding."

Sent on 12/14/2010

Chris · Married on 06/18/2016

Spags is definitely worth the money! We didn't even meet her until the day of the wedding but everything turned out perfectly! Our guests loved her and she gives a nice classy feel to your event. The best part is that she plays modern songs from all genres. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Matt · Married on 04/23/2016

My spouse and I had once seen an electric violinist at an event in Chicago, and she made quite an impression. Her performance was so unique and fun, that when planning our wedding, we decided to book one. A quick internet search turned up Spags, and a lot of very positive reviews. We felt like we were rolling the dice a little in such a break with "traditional" wedding music, but we watched a LOT (all?) of her online videos, and the feedback from her prior clients was too good to pass up. All I can say is that WE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE! Our guests were, simply put, blown away. I think she made it into almost as many pictures on Facebook/Instagram as we did! People absolutely LOVED her, and were still raving about her weeks later. She looked beautiful on the wedding day, her dress matched our wedding colors and theme, and she did a perfect job of being a FABULOUS performer without "stealing" attention from the event. She strolled around the cocktail hour and dinner, and absolutely stunned our guests. The DJ portion went wonderfully too - our guests were packing the dance floor from the first song to the very last. I am still shocked at how VERY affordable her services are, and would absolutely 100% book her for another wedding or event in the future!

Sent on 05/17/2016