Spags Music Weddings Reviews

1 User photo

Spags Music Weddings 1

Leslie Rojas · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing, professional, creative

Spags played while our guests entered the room and found their seats, as well as during the bride and groom grand entrance and for a short performance later in the evening. She stole the show. She was professional and easy to work with from the beginning. She put thought into her performance and the songs that would work best. All of my friends wanted to know where I found her. I just wish we lived in California to hire her for another event. Maybe we'll fly her out for one of our anniversary parties!

Sent on 08/22/2019

bonnie · Married on 01/02/2019

amazing work!!! Great service !!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Heidi Andrews · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer is an amazing artist

Jennifer is amazing!! She played for my daughter's wedding this past fall. Not only is her style and energy beautiful,as well as her physical beauty, Jennifer plays the violin in the most emotional and creative way. Her "zen" is so special and her performances true to herself. That being said, Jennifer was able to play a varied array of music with such grace, wonderment and heart opening. I would highly recommend Jennifer for any event. She is fabulous!!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Mark · Married on 07/28/2018

Spags music

Spags was absolutely fantastic! We would 100% recommend her to any couple thinking about employing her for their musical entertainment.

We hired Spags to not only play her electric violin but also her whole team who did the DJing and the MCing at our wedding. They were all fantastic!

Starting with Spags herself, her ability is incredible and range of songs breathtaking. We had classic music for the procession of Meriel down the aisle, followed by pop songs during the cocktail hour. Our guests all loved it! One of the coolest things about Spags is that she is different. We have both been to lots of awesome weddings but have never seen anyone like Spags and that novelty I think really added to our experience.

With regards the rest of her crew they were all so professional. The MC kept everything flowing really well with the speeches etc and getting everyone moved from cocktail hour to the dinner table (sounds silly but these little logistical things matter). The DJ was absolutely great, she played all the songs we requested beforehand and played songs people asked for on the night whilst keeping the dance floor rocking the whole time.

Overall Spags and her team were one of our favorite vendors (we loved them all) and we thought she was super great value for money and we would 100% recommend her.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Claude · Married on 07/25/2018

Wonderful and effortless!!!!

Spags was absolutely sensational!! She was on time, looked beautiful and played the BEST songs! My whole family was dancing with her and they still rave about her performance to this day! Spags is so fun to watch and she adds elegance and beauty to any event!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Spags Music Weddings 2

Tina · Married on 07/20/2018

Spags is so unbelievably talented!! I was mesmerized by her insane violin skills and such upbeat performance skills on social media that I knew I had to have her at our wedding. She was one of the very first vendors we booked right after we got engaged – almost a year ahead! She was super quick to respond to our emails and the booking process was easy.

Fast forward 12 months later to our wedding day, Spags came and delivered like no other! We booked her for our pre ceremony, ceremony and cocktail entertainment and if we could do it again, I’d have her and her team for the whole night! Spags was the most talked about the entire night and our guests couldn’t stop raving about her. Her music was beautiful, she catered to the crowd - from love songs, to hip hop and oldies and she delivers a contagious energy when performing, all of our guests were in awe. I wish we had more time to just enjoy her music and performance. Now I need another good reason to throw an event, just so we can have her again!! If you want to wow your guests and give them an even more unforgettable night, you need Spags in your life!

Thank you so much Spags for making our night truly unforgettable!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Callan · Married on 05/26/2018

Spags and her team played at our wedding and all I can say is.... they were a 10!

Absolutely incredible; the saxs player, MC, DJ and her playing the violin was like a mini concert. To this day, people still are talking about how electrifying the music was.

Highly recommend Spags and her team!

Sent on 07/17/2018

B · Married on 09/03/2017

Spags & her team were amazing to work with. The combination of the Sax Player, Violin, MC, DJ and sound engineer ensured our night ran smoothly.

Spags coordinated everything perfectly right from the start. Our venue had 3 distinct/separate areas that needed sound equipment, to which she provided everything necessary, and helped guide us on all rentals/requirements needed to set everything up.

During the planning process, Spags listened to feedback we had about our crowd, music style and more and put everything together seamlessly. She started the night with some modern violin songs during the ceremony. She also suggested we do a "Tropical House" cocktail hour, with the sax player, and it was incredible and perfect for our outdoor setting.

Our first dance, horah, father/daughter + mother/son dance, along with an absolute party for 3 straight hours on the dance floor were nothing short of amazing. Carlos (the MC) absolutely crushed it and got the crowd involved. At the end of the night Spags/Jesse (SAX) player performed together to close out the night on some House/Pop music and the crowd loved it.

SPAGS & CO: You're awesome. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lynsie · Married on 08/19/2017

I don't even know where to begin? Jennifer and her team is absolutely incredible!!! I first saw Spags in Cabo, Mexico. She was playing at a wedding and immediately knew someday I wanted her to play at mine! She was so incredible- we planned our wedding day around her! Our wedding day entertainment was PERFECT thanks to Spags and her team. From the very beginning; the planning process, her professionalism, and organization...to the day of; the pre-wedding music, the ceremony, and cocktail hour, dinner music, to dancing! During cocktail hour; once the guest realized that Spags was playing live... everyone was floored/mouths dropped and all (videos are priceless). The MC services could not be more on POINT. The perfect balance of getting the crowd going, staying engaged and not constantly talking on the microphone. The electric violin and sax was unbelievable; they made there way throughout the dance floor creating the greatest party vibe that kept people wanting to stay dancing all night long. I can not even begin to tell you how many people complimented us the entertainment. A friend said, "That was the first time my husband danced with me since our wedding which was 25 years ago...He was out of his mind over the music".

Our wedding day was incredible and perfect in many ways; but I do attribute the amazing party vibe, energy, and overall success to Spags Music. They are talented experts and do it up right!!!!

Thank you Spags! We can't wait for another opportunity to have you play for us again!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Sherie · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing! Our daughters wedding was planned around the availability of spags. We knew when we heard her at a prior wedding, that she would pull off an evening that would be remembered by all of our guests. And that She did with flair and professionalism. Our guests couldn't get over the fact that she was strolling the cocktail party and actually dancing with the guests while playing her electric violin. Can't say enough. Love her and her team!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/19/2017

Phenomenal!

We first heard spags play at a friends wedding and absolutely loved her. She was the first person we wanted to book for our wedding and she was amazing! She makes you feel like your her only client when communicating and is very easy to talk too. We would book her again in a heartbeat if we ever have another event. All of our guests loved her as well! Thanks again Jennifer, we appreciate all your dedication and hard work in doing what you love!
    Wendy and Michael

Sent on 10/23/2018

Gaston · Married on 02/12/2017

Simply amazing!!! We loved your music and it really touched our hearts!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lindzey · Married on 01/21/2017

Spags is incredible! Her music transformed the entire vibe of our ceremony into something truly magical. I would've gladly paid double what she required for a few hours. She is just as talented as she is beautiful. She wowed our guests & helped create an ambiance that only live music can. She is just WOW! I gave her a few adjectives to describe the feeling I was trying to convey to my guests & she nailed it. I can't say enough about how amazing she is!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Catherine · Married on 11/19/2016

James and I could not be more thrilled with the incredible talent that is Spags Music. Not only was the DJing phenomenal but when Spags plays her violin while walking around our wedding venue she is simply stunning, elegant, classy, and yet with that modern edginess that gets everyone excited. So many of our guest were in awe of her talent saying "Whoa is that music coming live from her?! How awesome!" Then to compliment all of Spags' skills her MC, Carlos, truly rocked it throughout the entire wedding. Engaging in the crowd and reading his audience like a true pro. He was funny, energized, and quick on his feet to have witty responses to any sassy guests :p All in all Spags Music is a huge reason why our wedding felt so special and we would highly encourage anyone to use them and give your event that extra pizazz!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Peter · Married on 09/18/2016

Jennifer was awesome. When our wedding planner first asked us what kind of wedding we wanted, we said we wanted it to be fun and, right away, she knew just who to recommend, Spags!!! When we first saw her video on the website, both our mouths just dropped and we knew we had to book Jennifer. If you don't believe me, check out the video for yourself!

It was such a great decision picking Spags. Our wedding guests are still complementing us on the amazing violinist at our wedding! We wanted something that everyone would never forget and we know for sure everyone will definitely remember the electric violin at the wedding. It wasn't just the electric violin part that was great. All the music at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, was perfect. Jennifer was also the DJ throughout the night and she played the best songs and kept the whole night fun and engaging. She even played live during our wedding dance! Her playing even made us look good!

Lets also not forget about Carlos who was our MC of the night. He's the best MC we've every encountered at any wedding. He was so natural and lively. Carlos knew all the right things to say during the night that everyone felt comfortable and fun. His voice was made for the mic!

Spags made our wedding so unique and so memorable! Thanks so much again! You guys are amazing!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

Spags was definitely a memory point of our wedding! We got married on September 17, 2016 at Spanish Hills Country Club. Our wedding guest are still talking about how great an unique she was. I hope to cross paths again with Spags in the future.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Christine · Married on 08/13/2016

The best of the best!! if you want a special addition to your wedding or special event, look no further! i'm a local wedding planner in San diego and I highly recommend Jenn to all of my clients. I love her so much , I hired her for my own wedding in Aug. 2016. Everyone RAVED about her and I probably saw more photos/videos of her than myself on my guest social media. Lol She is so talented, beautiful and absolutely the best to work with. Thank you Jenn from Spags for making my wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Spags will make your wedding day that much more special and amazing! She is beautiful, professional, accommodating, classy, and extremely talented!!! She played with our DJ throughout our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. We received so may complements from our guests on how amazing she is. She will always be a memorable highlight to our big day!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Brooke · Married on 07/23/2016

Spags is one in a million. She and her services were gifted to us for our wedding day by my brother. He had been to a wedding where she performed and he and his wife would have booked her for theirs if they could! After realizing who she was, my fiancé and I realized that she had preformed in NYC at my finance's corporate Christmas party as well! Spags was the one element that made me want to be a guest at my own wedding!! Seriously, as guests arrived she was floating around welcoming everyone with her music and throughout the ceremony. The cocktail hour was filled with her sounds as well. She is incredibly talented! I just loved her down to earth mentality and was super chill to work with. I very much enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for that extra special unique touch to your wedding/party music needs.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Spags Music is above and beyond amazing, professional, responsive and unique! Spags made our wedding so memorable and guests still talk about the impressive performance and music! Not enough words can express our gratitude to Spags! Spags is worth every penny and then some! Spags was one of the easiest vendors to work with. Not only is Spags beautiful and talented, but she and her DJ just have a natural talent for working the crowd. Thank you Spags & DJ for being a part of our special day and helping to make it perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Meghan · Married on 03/19/2016

We booked Spags to play at our wedding ceremony and reception. Her ability to play different kinds of music and DJ at the reception made it really easy on us because we needed to only book one person to coordinate music for our entire wedding. Spags brings a unique presence in that she plays an electric guitar while she walks around which engages all of the guests. Spags offers a wide variety of music and plays it beautifully. Our guests were mesmerized by her performance and highly raved about throughout the entire event. During the reception Spags had a partner helping her DJ the music. They brought so much energy and had such a great music selection that our guests of all ages danced from the very first song to the very last song. We highly recommend Spags, she was a big part of why our wedding was such a huge success!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Spags Music Weddings's reply:

Meghan, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We had a blast at your wedding! You and Kerri were so easy to work with, which really just made our jobs FUN! Best of luck to you both and say hello to the "moms" for us : )

ana · Married on 10/30/2015

Jennifer's performance was amazing, we found her by watching some of her videos and we were blown away! My wedding was in Mexico and she was so professional.. Her playlist had everything from classical to modern music, she was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you Jennifer :)

Sent on 02/04/2016

Spags Music Weddings's reply:

Thank you Ana! I'm so glad that you and Miguel were able to find me online and bring me to Mexico! Traveling across the border isn't always easy, yet everything was handled so professionally and I thank you for that! I had such a wonderful time!

Vanessa · Married on 10/24/2015

SPAGS is amazing! I am seriously so happy we hired her for our wedding. She was the highlight of our wedding! She played for my ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and our first dance. Our first dance was amazing thanks to her. She is very talented and to top it off beautiful. All of our guests loved her! I highly recommend her. She gives that classy elegant touch to your wedding. I need to find an excuse to hire again ;) Thank you SPAGS! :)

Sent on 12/16/2015

Spags Music Weddings's reply:

Thank you Vanessa for the kind words! I'm so glad that I was able to perform for your day! You looked so beautiful and I can't wait to see all of the photos : )

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Love her!! Spags is amazing! We are so so happy We chose her as our DJ/violinist for our San Diego wedding! Spags created a lasting memory amongst ourselves & all of our wedding guests that will be talked about for years to come. She is so talented on the electric violin playing anything from Frank Sinatra to Snoop Dog. We loved her professionalism, easy to talk to attitude and energy. Spags also gave us really good advice on music selection based on her experiences which really paid off....Our parents danced until midnight with us!! Pre- ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception music is what we booked Spags for and every penny was worth it. Our favorite part was Spags jam session with her co- partner DJ, Carlos, mid way thru the reception picking up the energy after cake eating. I highly recommend Spags Music ... You won't be sorry!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Spags Music Weddings's reply:

You guys rock! Carlos and I had such a great time at your wedding! And it's true...that dance floor was packed from start to finish...young to old. Everybody had a blast!

Emily · Married on 09/18/2015

Almost every person at my wedding (old and young) had great things to say about Spags! She did such an amazing job! She and her MC Carlos made the night!

Sent on 09/28/2015