Spa Divas Mobile Wedding Services Reviews

Spa Divas Mobile Wedding Services 2
Spa Divas Mobile Wedding Services 3

Kyra Phillips · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing Experience with Spa Divas

My wedding was last weekend, on October 21st. It went unbelievably which is in huge part to Amy with Spa Divas. My hair and makeup has never looked better! Additionally, she gave me the confidence and calm that I needed for the wedding day to go smoothly and beautifully. She did 6 hair and 1 makeup and every single one was different and beautiful. My wedding day would not have been the same without her. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2018

My hair and makeup looked amazing for my wedding! I got so many compliments on how pretty I looked. I did one trial with Amy which went incredibly well. I left loving the look she had created. Amy really listened to what I wanted and made it come true. The day of the wedding my hair and makeup turned out even better than the trial! It was more than I could have ever hoped for. Amy also did the hair and makeup of my bridal party and everyone was very pleased with how their looks turned out as well. I loved that she came to my venue it made the morning as relaxing as possible.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Kelleen · Married on 06/09/2018

Amy is absolutely amazing! Spa Divas did the hair and makeup for my wedding. Everything turned out flawlessly and even better than I could have imagined. I felt stunning! The hair and makeup held up perfectly all day and the pictures are proof! She was amazing to work with and took my dream and made it reality. I highly recommend her and the Spa Divas to anyone who needs to look flawless and feel stunning for any event!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Spa Divas Mobile Wedding Services 4
    Spa Divas Mobile Wedding Services 5
    Spa Divas Mobile Wedding Services 6
  • Future Mrs Raupp

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2017

Great services. She did my hair and makeup trail and for the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Very personable, easy to work with, and she traveled to our hotel by the venue to provide the service.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Amber · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy was such a gem to work with. We recently completed my hair and makeup trial for the upcoming big day. Amy listen to what I envisioned, provided great feedback, and surpassed my expectations. I couldn't stop smiling at my new look for the wedding. Its a feeling every bride should have. Highly recommend Spa Divas!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2016

I am getting married this summer and I ma also a local wedding coordinator. I have worked with Amy on a couple of weddings before deciding to book her for my own wedding. We did our trial/ engagement shoot hair and make-up and I loved it. We will see how wedding day turns out, but I have experienced her work multiple times and she does a great job.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Amy is amazing! She was able to give me the exact look I was hoping for on my wedding day. She truly helped me feel like a beautiful bride on my special day with my perfect hair and makeup. She did such an amazing job on my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law also!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

Amy was wonderful and very professional. She made my wedding day so stress free and beautiful. Thank you, Amy, for doing such a great job on me and my bridesmaids. All the wedding guests thought my hair and makeup looked awesome!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2015

Amy was great to work with! She arrived on time and all of us were very pleased with our hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Lori · Married on 09/14/2014

Amy was very prompt and such a nice lady. She came to the hotel I was at to do my makeup and hair for my son's wedding 9/14/14. I had so many compliments at the wedding on both my hair and makeup. I highly recommend her services! The outcome of what I wanted was exactly what I asked for. What a talented lady. :)

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/19/2014

Amy and her team were AMAZING! Came to the hotel I was staying at on time. They finished all services for my wedding on time to ensure we left to venue on time. Things went smoothly with scheduling and setting up services. I highly recommend Amy and her team! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jean · Married on 03/15/2014

Amy was great throughout the whole process, she helped me (I don't wear make-up or do anything with my hair) and from the trial to the day of - I looked like me but WAY BETTER! She and her assistant came to the hotel and did all of the girls hair and make up (there were 7 of us!) And we were done in plenty of time and we all looked AMAZING! She is great to work with and so easy to talk to!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Susan · Married on 08/18/2013

Amy is awesome and I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for someone to do their hair and make-up.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Donna · Married on 05/19/2013

Amy was wonderful! She was not only a pleasure to work with on my wedding day but my hair and make-up came out perfect! She worked so quickly with all 5 of my bridesmaids and they all loved their looks. One of the stand out qualities was that all 6 of us chose up-dos for my outdoor wedding and she made every single up-do unique from one another. Every look was very chic, modern and elegant.

I was hesitant to get my make-up done as I usually wear simple make-up that I am good at applying myself. During my hair consult she tested airbrush make-up and it came out so perfect I eagerly had her do my whole look the day of. I highly recommend her for both hair and make-up for anyone's special event!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lisa-Ann · Married on 04/21/2013

Amy was absolutely amazing! I looked amazing on my wedding day and even better in pictures!!! She's professional, timely, and fun :)

Sent on 05/02/2013

Monica · Married on 03/30/2013

Amy is awesome! My hair and makeup were awesome. My maid of honor's hair and makeup was gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier with everything. Amy is very friendly and a great listener. I had a couple changes from the trial hair and makeup to what she did on the wedding day and she listened to what I had to say and gave additional ideas... End result, my hair and makeup turned out better than I could have hoped for. On the wedding day, she was right on time to my wedding location, she had my and my maid of honor's hair and makeup done right on time. Again, couldn't be more happy with her.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Amber · Married on 09/23/2012

Amy did an AMAZING job with both my hair and makeup! I told her what I wanted and showed her a few pictures and she helped me transform into a beautiful bride. She was very flexible when she needed to be and helped me stay focused when I needed it (your wedding day is a bit hectic). I live in Phoenix but got married in the Denver area and my guests all the way form Arizona wanted her name and number :) Amy and Mobile Spa Divas went above and beyond what I could have ever asked for and I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Sondra · Married on 09/22/2012

I was so happy to have Amy and Brittany to "beautify" me and my ladies on my wedding day. I received SOOO many compliments on my hair/make-up for my wedding. Amy took great care and time to make sure it was perfect. She was also so sweet to the mother of the groom who was extremely emotional. She really help with more than just making us beautiful. My bridesmaids were stunning as well. Even though the night before the wedding was also her son's homecoming...she and her wonderful ladies helped me and my girls to relax with beautiful mani and pedi's at our hotel! I cannot thank you enough! You have a true talent and seem to LOVE what you do. I felt ablsolutely STUNNING on our special day. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Traci · Married on 09/08/2012

I can't tell you how wonderful Amy is with Spa Divas!!! I absolutely loved my hair and make-up for my wedding as did my bridesmaids. Amy is extremely talented and was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. If you are looking for someone who will come to you and do an amazing job, I would strongly recommend Amy.

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 07/14/2012

Amy from Spa Divas was wonderful. Her and her assistant did such a great job with everyone's hair and make-up!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2011

Spa Divas did a fantastic job for my wedding hair and make-up. They also worked with my mom and bridesmaids. I could not be happier with my experience. Amy and her staff were calming, flexible, punctual, and were enjoyable to be around!

Our hair and makeup was perfect. I’ve received SO many compliments on both and the photos look amazing. I would highly recommend Spa Divas if you're considering a hair/makeup artist for any occasion.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Dana · Married on 05/29/2011

I hired Spa Divas Mobile Spa and Salon for pre-wedding pampering (manicures and pedicures) and wedding day hair/makeup. Spa Divas Mobile Spa and Salon traveled a significant distance to my wedding venue to perform their services. My stylist was extremely friendly and professional, and she was very attentive to my needs. My wedding day hair and makeup was stunning, and it remained picture perfect for the entire day. My stylist was extremely dedicated, and she even attended my wedding ceremony to ensure my hair/makeup was flawless for the post-ceremony pictures. I was very impressed with all of my services, and I highly recommend this venue to other brides!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Dana · Married on 05/22/2011

I hired Spa Divas Mobile Spa and Salon for their hair and makeup service on my wedding day (May 29th, 2011). Although my big day has yet to arrive, I booked a hair/makeup trial with Spa Divas Mobile Spa and Salon, and I was highly impressed with their service. My stylist was very professional and she always listened to what I had to say. In addition, she took her time to ensure my hair/makeup met my satisfaction. She also took before and after pictures (indoors and outdoors) to evaluate the makeup in various lighting conditions. I was so pleased with my experience, I booked Spa Divas Mobile Spa and Salon for pre-wedding pampering (manicure/pedicure) services. I highly recommend this vendor to future brides!

Sent on 05/25/2011

Brianne · Married on 01/29/2011

I want to thank Spa Divas and Amy for their special touch to make ME and my bridesmaids look so beautiful with perfect hair styles and makeup. We all were very happy with our hair and loved the airbrush makeup and lashes! Thank you Spa Divas for making my wedding day look so beautiful. Amy and her team was friendly and willing to do what we asked and we did appreciate everything!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Maryann · Married on 09/05/2010

Amy and her crew were incredible! I had 9 bridesmaids plus myself and only 2 months before the wedding when I found Amy and thank goodness for that. She did a wonderful job gathering information and pictures and ideas over email before we even met for a trial. At the trial she already had several ideas to work with based on what I had given her already. I loved both the makeup and the hair, she was very creative and it fit me perfectly.

The day of the wedding I had her come to the hotel where I had all 10 of us in a hotel suite getting each girls hair done and almost everyone's makeup too. She does amazing and gorgeous airbrush makeup. I had it done and all the other girls saw how perfect and flawless the skin looked and they added it in - some last minute. Amy accomodated them all - and kept us on schedule too! She is brilliant with false eyelashes and mine stayed on throughout the whole day and night of partying - as well as my makeup and hair.

Several of the girls didn't even have a hairstyle chosen the day of, but Amy and her crew had plenty of books and materials and worked with each of them until they got just what they wanted. I was so incredibly impressed, each bridesmaid was very unique and they all looked amazing.

I would highly, highly recommend Amy to do your hair and makeup for the wedding. She was friendly, professional, on time, organized, kept to the schedule (with 10 girls that's not easy!), and we all looked fabulous! All of our hair and makeup still looked amazing at 2am after hours of dancing the night away and some tears of joy too. I am so thankful I found Amy - she was amazing and helped make my wedding in the perfect day I always imagined. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/15/2011