Southern Weddings by Southern Ladies, LLC Reviews

22 | Dacula, GA

22 Reviews for Southern Weddings by Southern Ladies, LLC

Ellen · Married on 11/16/2019

Great team to have on your side on your big day !

I hired Shanyce with SWBSL to be my month of coordinator for my wedding . I could not have asked for someone that was more prepared for the job. She was on top of everything and everyone making sure things were done they way I wanted them . We had several unexpected things happen the day before the wedding as well as the day of and she handled it with grace . I would HIGHLY recommend working with SWBSL for your next event !!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Kate Bentley · Married on 09/21/2019

Attentive and professional, created a zero stress wedding!

Flawless wedding, thank you!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Taylor Bridges · Married on 09/14/2019

Shanyce was utter perfection!!!

If you want a director that will keep everyone in line & the day running smoothly, hire Shanyce! I love this woman. She made my stressful day a breeze by keeping all the wedding guests/family members in line during photos. She took the headache away so I wouldn’t have to be a bridezilla. Both our families were in awe of her professionalism. Perfection, perfection, perfection!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Southern Weddings by Southern Ladies, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Taylor. I could truly feel the love between you and Tristan and I can't wait to see where God takes yall next! Congratulations again!

Marlene · Married on 07/06/2019

Exactly what I need

I was looking for someone to help run the wedding on the day of without paying for the cost of them planning the whole wedding. Shanyce did exactly what I needed and worked with problems that came up during the month of. She was great!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Rhodes · Married on 05/04/2019

Shanyce is a rock star!

I originally planned to organize and decorate my own wedding, but decided it was a better idea to plan it and then hand over the baton on the actual wedding day. Best decision I could have made. I told Shanyce exactly what I wanted and she totally delivered. My wedding turned out perfect! She was so flexible and understanding as we waited to see what the weather was going to do and she was quick to offer ideas of how to adjust to make it even more awesome when we decided to keep our guests dry. Every thing was taken care of and I was able to truly enjoy the happiest day of my life. She reached out to all my vendors ahead of time, and they worked directly with her that day, so I could focus my attention on my guests and the groom. I loved working with her! I would highly recommend hiring Southern Weddings by Southern Ladies!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Mermaid

Justina · Married on 11/11/2017

Shanyce and her team did a fabulous job at keeping my wedding and reception on point! She’s so friendly and personable, and I have no idea how we could have pulled this thing off without her help. I’d recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2017

corinne · Married on 10/21/2017

SWBSL made my wedding day so stress free and made my vision come to life. They worked hard to flip the room during cocktail hour and stayed late breaking down the decor. I absolutely loved working with this team and I'm so thankful I found them!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 12/18/2016

This is review is waaaay over due! But I couldn't let another month pass without reviewing this AWESOME woman. I booked Shanyce after two other Day of Coordinators flaked on me. Just from the first conversation I knew she was the one. We met face to face after that and she was on time waiting on me. Even though I booked her as our Day of Coordinator she actually helps you 30 days out. We met at my venue with the venue manager and again, she was there before our set time and so professional. She helped me explain to the venue manager just what I wanted. She was like my back up, my advocate! She provided me with an outline and we worked on that up until the wedding day. On the wedding day (12/18/16) she came through and DELIVERED! Whatever I needed she was right there making sure I was getting exactly what I dreamed of. Even my guests and bridal party loved her (because she was so prompt and as I like to say "on point") my day went so well and smooth and I thank her for that. People say the day of wedding can be hectic but mine was a complete breeze because of her. I would recommend her to any bride whether it be for full Wedding Planning or Day of Coordination, she will deliver!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Nwaka · Married on 09/17/2016

I so enjoyed working with Shanyce. She was responsive and very helpful and on the day of our wedding she was wonderful. Her professionalism made me confident to have her to coordinate the one of the most important day of my life and she did it with a calm ease. I have already recommended her to one of my sorority sisters!!! You did an excellent Job, Shanyce!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Yasmin · Married on 06/04/2016

Shanyce was amazing! We used her full planning service and are so glad that we did. She was very detailed and kept an organized planning schedule for us that broke down each phase of planning by month. She met with us often or conference called us to discuss decisions and keep us abreast on the planning. She had great recommendations for budget-friendly vendors, all of which did an excellent job. Over the process, she became like family to us, and definitely went above and beyond all of our expectations to make our day as great as possible. She was flexible when we made last minute decision changes and kept us on track during the entire wedding day. The wedding definitely wouldn't have been possible without her--we couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Cornelia · event on: 07/11/2015

Southern Weddings by Southern Ladies were the best event planners that I have had the pleasure of working with. Although their main focus is wedding planning, they planned THE BEST birthday party for my 11 year old daughter. I met Shanyce Harris at a trade show and I mentioned to her that although I wasn't getting married, I was planning a luau for my daughter's birthday. After a brief conversation about the details, I decided to give SWbySL a try and I am glad I did! They took all of the stress away from me and planned an awesome party. My daughter and her friends had a blast! I highly recommend SWbySL for all of your event planning needs.

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • F

Fatima · event on: 05/16/2015

Shanyce did a wonderful job in creating the perfect doc party for my 3 year old daughter. I'll hire her anytime!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Yensi · Married on 05/09/2015

Shanyce is awesome!! Between school and work I never had a lot of time to plan. Shanyce searched and narrowed venues for me and broke down the things I had to do each month, which made things less stressful. Her and her team did an awesome job setting up the photo booth, candy station, decorations for the ceremony and making sure everything go as planned on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Yensi · Married on 05/09/2015

Sent on 05/21/2015

LS · Married on 10/12/2014

Shanyce was my Day of Coordinator for my wedding. I cannot say enough about how she was a huge help in ensuring that things were taken care of. She thought of things that I did not even consider and I loved the fact that my entire bridal party felt so comfortable around her for direction and guidance. I truly do believe that it was because of her that my special day was unforgettable (and stress free).

Sent on 01/26/2015

Britta'ny · Married on 10/12/2014

Shanyce was amazing to help be the day of coordinator. She was so thoughtful and got things done that we did not even think of - she was truly what I needed to ensure that my day was a success.

Sent on 02/17/2015

LC · Married on 09/28/2014

Shanyce was awesome! She made sure that everything for me was in order and kept everything going! I highly recommend her to all the future brides. She never showed slack she made sure that everything for my wedding was perfect and she did! She is the best at what she does and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Thank you again Shanyce! Blessing to you from the Christopher's ...xo !

Sent on 10/01/2014

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

I can't say enough positive things about Shanyce and Sara and their wonderful team. They handled my 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen wedding party with such professionalism! Being the bride I was naturally very stressed, but Shanyce and Sara did everything in their power to make my day perfect. I would highly recommend them for any event, but especially a wedding. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2014

I decided to go with the Grand Package from the Southern Ladies and Couldn't be happier. I am so glad to have found someone that cared for my wedding as much as I did. I really enjoyed our collaboration sessions, as they were more like hanging out with good friends talking about wedding things than planning a wedding. I just told them what my vision and budget was and they found the perfect vendors and I didn't pay a penny over what I was planning on paying (which my Dad was thrilled about), that INCLUDED their cost! I was so happy with them. If I could, I'd get married all over again just to work with them again!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Takiyah Y Jackson · Married on 10/05/2019

Day of wedding coordinator

If you're looking for a very professional day-of wedding coordinator then look no further! Shanyce was a breath of fresh air. On a day that sometimes can be hectic, she made sure that I didn't have one ounce of stress. You couldn't go wrong with her services!

Sent on 10/14/2019

T · Married on 08/01/2015

I love having Shanyce as my planner. She was very helpful in putting my event together. It turned out beautifully. I was very pleased overall. Will definitely be using her for other events in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2015
  • futuremrsadams2014

Felicia · Married on 05/23/2015

Shanyce and her team were very professional and timely on the day of my wedding. They made the day run smoothly and if there were glitches I didn't know about them. I would have loved more one on one time with her during the pre wedding planning period. Overall, I was pleased with the outcome! Thank you SWBSL!

Sent on 05/30/2015