Southern Tide Photography LLC Reviews

31 Reviews for Southern Tide Photography LLC

• Brandon

Brandon W · Getting married on 01/01/2021

5 Stars, Photos and Video

Leslie was great... fun and talented. I hate taking pics but we had a great time and everything turned out better then we hoped. They are shooting my brother's wedding next year.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Tori · Married on 05/30/2020

So incredible!

Leslie and her team and just amazing! They were SO incredible to work with and handled all of my needs with the most care! They were even flexible with my changing plans due to Covid-19!
    If you want wedding vendors that not only do their job well but also CARE, this is the photo team you need ❤️

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley W · Married on 04/02/2020

Southern Tide was THE best decision I made!

First off, I am SO picky when it comes to photos. I looked at photographers for months before I decided on Southern Tide Photography, and it seriously was the best decision I made about my wedding the photos and video are phenomenal and the whole experience was easy and fun with them. I would choose them over and over!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 11/09/2019

Roberts Wedding November 2019

Leslie and her crew were amazing and their price is definitely reasonable. They captured every detail of my wedding day in photos and videography. I have a video I’ll treasure a lifetime! They are amazing!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Melissa Butler · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible!

Southern Tide was amazing to work with! Leslie and her team were professional but so much fun. We couldn’t be happier with our experience, our photos and our video. I wouldn’t have changed a thing! I highly recommend Southern Tide Photography. The quality of their photos are better than any other company I’ve seen. They’re the best!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie M · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Video

Leslie and her crew shot the video for my wedding in November. I literally cried watching it. Their services are so affordable and the product is more than I could have ever expected. When Leslie asked for me to review her and her team on Wedding Wire, I could not create an account fast enough to do so! Thank you for everything, STP!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Jamie · Married on 06/01/2019

So Talented!

If you are looking for an extremely talented photographer that is not only worth every penny, but she is so refreshingly easygoing. She makes the awkwardness of posing for long periods of time, not so awkward!
    We purchased the package that included an engagement session, this important. This gives you and your partner a chance to get to know Leslie, and you get to see her amazing work before your big day.
    Thank you Leslie and team!! My photos and video turned out so incredible.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Stephanie Knopp · Married on 05/04/2019

Could not have asked for a more amazing experience!

I wish I could give Southern Tide more than 5 stars! Not only was Leslie and her team extremely professional but their attention to detail was impeccable. Of course they captured the big moments but to my surprise, their video captured the little details that really made the day special. It was a pleasure to work with Leslie and I could not recommend a vendor as much as I would recommend Southern Tide Photography!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 01/26/2019

Spectacular photos and videography!

Leslie did such a wonderful job at our wedding!!! She is so pleasant to work with and had so many great ideas. I also felt that she really got to know what was important to me and focused on that. She also kept us on schedule, which I really appreciated. We had some tricky lighting situations at our venue (SC Aquarium) which she had clearly put thought into and prepared for which resulted in phenomenal shots. Our pictures turned out AMAZING and the wedding video makes me cry every time I watch it because it puts me right back in the best moments from the best day of my life. I couldn't be any happier with my choice of Southern Tide Photography for my wedding!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Colleen Bair · Married on 12/15/2018

Best. Decision. Ever.

This company was the perfect decision from day 1! I met Leslie and her crew at many weddings before mine and every single bride was so happy. I knew from the start who was going to do my photos/videos (did not even get other prices). She was so much fun and we enjoyed being with her on our special day!! I’ve already recommended her to other friends. Hands down, if you are reading this, just go ahead and choose her. I love Leslie!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Angelica · Married on 10/28/2018

Exceptionally pleased

We were pleased with the photos we received from our wedding. Leslie was so easy to work with for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. We would definitely use her again for family photos. In comparison to the cost of all the other vendors, she was hands down the best option.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Amy Powell · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Pictures

Leslie did a great job on our wedding pictures. She had a unique way of capturing our big day without feeling obtrusive. I never felt like she was interfering with the festivities. Both our snapshots and our formal pictures turned out great!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Alexis · Married on 07/07/2018

wedding photos

photographer made day alot of fun

Sent on 12/16/2019

Marie · Married on 06/23/2018

Truly, Leslie is amazingly gifted! She is organized, punctual, creative and easygoing. Leslie went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding pictures. Her talent and expertise is easily displayed in each photo! During our engagement and wedding pictures, she made us feel like we had been friends for years! She made us feel so comfortable and confident. Leslie had us laughing for hours! She really captured our relationship. Words cannot express how much we encourage anyone to book with Southern Tide Photography! Not only will you receive the most stunning photographs of your special day, but you will be able to enjoy your day with such a prepared and punctual photographer, who will make you laugh and feel confident from the beginning until the end.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

5 stars to my amazing photographer!! Her and her team captured a lot of memorable moments that I will treasure forever

Sent on 10/02/2018

Deanna · Married on 03/10/2018

We loved working with Leslie! She made us feel very comfortable and the pictures she took were great. She is extremely talented and a lot of fun to work with.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

Leslie was professional and super fun to work with. She always responded quickly and was very flexible when it came to scheduling. Her prices are reasonable and our photos/video turned out amazing! We are so happy with the final products. Leslie and her assistant helped to make our wedding day stress free and perfect! We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/17/2018

natasha · Married on 07/02/2017

I am so happy we chose Southern Tide Photography to be apart of our special day! We couldn't have been more pleased with the photos. By the end of our wedding, I felt like Leslie and team were apart of our family and will definitely use them again for all events in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2017

In the early wedding planning stages I knew I had to find a photographer I clicked with and someone who would understand what I was looking for. Leslie was the perfect person for my now Husband and I. She took amazing photos for our engagement shoot and for our wedding. Her pricing is very reasonable and she's super fun to work with! If you're looking for a laid back photographer who is a wealth of knowledge, I would book Southern Tide Photography! Thank you Leslie for help making our day so special and memorable!!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kaleigh · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I were living in NYC when we planned our destination wedding in Charleston. We did what every couple does and started browsing the web for recommended photographers, but quickly found that those favored few had prices that seemed a bit steep for the services offered. After hunting a bit more, we came across Southern Tide Photography LLC and liked the photos that we saw. Leslie gave us the rundown of pricing and since we wanted her with us the entire day (unlimited hours), we could not pass her up. A year before the wedding, we were in Charleston scoping out our venue and decided to get our engagement photos done at that time. I was instantly drawn to Leslie's personality, professionalism and ability to make us feel comfortable and knew we chose the right person for our big day. Fast forward to after the wedding, we got our pictures back and they are AMAZING. Not to mention, she had created a short video of the entire day and have nothing but good things to say about it. It summed up every amazing moment from our wedding day and brought more smiles and tears (good tears) than I could've imagined. Leslie will not disappoint you and you will be so happy that she captured the best day of your life!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Southern Tide Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you, Kaleigh! xo

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2016

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all our pictures we got back!! I couldn't have asked for better pictures! Leslie captured our vow renewal and now we finally have wedding pictures to put up in the house!! She was so professional and had wonderful ideas!! If your looking for a great photographer this is her!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2015

Leslie with Southern Tide Photography made our entire experience so fantastic and fun! Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning and she really captured the pure joy of the day. I highly recommend using her for any occasion. We are expecting our first child in October and we didn't even bother looking at other photographers because we know they can't even come close to Leslie!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Allison · Married on 10/04/2015

Amazing!!!!

I absolutely love working with Southern Tide Photography!! Leslie made sure to capture all of the sweetest moments during our special day and made us feel so comfortable and calm! One of the best decisions I made was hiring them! Our video was amazing! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Rebekah · Married on 09/26/2015

Leslie was amazing! Her skill to take phenomenal photos in a very quick amount of time is unlike any other photographer out there. Leslie was so accommodating to any and all requests my husband and I had. I also loved that she took the time to be involved in site visits and meetings with me and my wedding planner. On the day of our wedding, Leslie was running all over Charleston, going back and forth between where I was with my bridesmaids and where my husband was with his groomsmen, making sure to capture every detail from getting ready, portraits with our bridal party, pictures of dresses and accessories, time before the ceremony with my dad, and guests arriving to the church. Leslie also did my bridal portraits, which were unbelievably stunning! My husband and I are about to celebrate our first year anniversary, and we often look through our wedding photos feeling so lucky that we were able to have Leslie and her team photograph our wedding. I have recommended Southern Tide to every family member and bride I have spoken to over the past year. When my cousin got engaged a couple of months ago, she called me to specifically ask for Leslie's number so she could book Southern Tide for her wedding because she was so impressed with the job that they did at my wedding. If you do not choose Leslie and Southern Tide Photography to be your photographer for your wedding and bridal portraits, you will be missing out on getting extraordinary photos that you will love and cherish for the rest of your happily ever after.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Southern Tide Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you, Rebekah! xo
    -Leslie

Alexandra · Married on 09/25/2015

We just received our wedding pictures from Leslie and we are absolutely blown away! Our pictures and wedding video slideshow are beautiful! Leslie was amazing throughout the planning process and was a god-send on our wedding day. She kept us on schedule and captured the day perfectly. I honestly couldn't have asked for more. Everyone says your pictures are one of the most important parts of your wedding day, since you will have them forever-- that's why I will recommend Leslie to anyone needing a photographer in the Charleston area!

Sent on 10/23/2015