Southern Palms Studio Reviews

13 | Saint Augustine, FL

13 Reviews for Southern Palms Studio

Britt Hooiser · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Fun Team, Captured Everything Perfectly!

We are so impressed with how beautiful our wedding photos and video turned out. The pictures and highlight video exceeded all of our expectations. Tyler and Zane were funny and made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras (we are not ones for a lot of attention!). Zack in the office was very helpful planning with us (we didn’t have a traditional planner) so budgeting time for shot lists and other things was really important and crucial for us. So happy with how it all turned out!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Kelli McDaniel · Married on 08/31/2019

Hurricane Dorian couldn't stop us

This review is strictly based on service and professionalism because it's on;y been a week so I have not seen my pictures but I can't wait. Our photographer, Tyler was amazing. From the time he arrived he let us know what to expect and gave us a timeline for keeping on track. Our coordinator backed out because of the hurricane looming. Tyler stepped up and took charge. Some family complained about Tyler being "bossy" but he was simply looking out for the bride and grooms wishes and he always kept that his priority. I could not have asked for anything more. Amazing.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Sav

Sav and Karel Alvarez · Married on 08/02/2019

So thankful for Southern Palms Studio!

After talking to all my girlfriends and hearing about their stories of their photographer I can say Zack and Tyler at Southern Palms Studio are the best out there. I planned my wedding from out of state and they were so helpful! From makeup recommendations to helping me with my wedding timeline, they were amazing! Also, being in front of a camera was never my favorite thing but they made the experience so fun and I LOVE how the pictures turned out!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Abby

Abby Terrill · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible in all categories

Is it possible to give 10 stars? They are all SO very professional, knowledgeable, easy-going, and talented. I loved every single second of working with this company on my engagement and wedding photography/videography.

Tyler is especially incredible! He's so funny and makes doing awkward wedding poses so much fun and look incredibly natural. He was so helpful with timelines, creative shots, and really making our special day look magical.

Zane worked wonders with our video. He managed to make us look like movie stars! Our highlight video is everything I could have wanted and more.

I receive nothing but compliments on how beautiful my photos and video are. We are so lucky to have such incredible memories from our wedding day that serve as breathtaking art.

Thank you, Southern Palms!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Madison

Madison Greene · Married on 05/10/2019

The BEST in the business

AMAZING is an understatement. Hiring Tyler with Southern Palms Studio was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Every aspect of planning our day was a breeze. Tyler collaborated with us before the big day to ensure we had a game plan for what shots I wanted and even helped me plan a timeline for our day. His professionalism, friendly demeanor, and pure talent are just a few things that make him the perfect wedding photographer. Our photos were edited and available for us to view within a few short weeks after our wedding (with some teasers sent a few days after) and sent to us in an online gallery that was easy to share with friends and family. We constantly get compliments on what a great job he did. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/17/2019

Talented and Professional Videographer!

We are SO happy we decided to book with Southern Palms Studio. We corresponded with a Zack during the booking and planning process, and he was extremely professional, friendly and always quick to respond. Tyler, our videographer, did an incredible job capturing every little moment from the day of our wedding. He directed us in what to do, which in the end turned out beautiful on film. The artistic way he shot the day was nothing short of a true professional. And the editing work the team did was incredible! We were completely blown away with the end result in our highlight video. Thank you Zack and Tyler!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jenny M. · Married on 02/09/2019

Great to work with!

These guys know their stuff! We hired Southern Palms for our wedding and we were blown away with what they captured for our wedding day. My mom was really particular with some of the shots she wanted, mainly recreating photos from her wedding, Tyler was able to take our shot list and get everything we wanted and more. We couldn’t be happier with our photos!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Krista David · Married on 12/08/2018

Talented and Amazing Crew!

Wow! We originally hired Southern Palms Studio because we fell in love with their cinematic style. We started working with Zack in the office who manages all of the important parts for wedding videography. Our videographer the day of, Tyler, was great to work with, he knew exactly what to say and do at the right moments. We were able to talk with him before the wedding day which made us feel even more comfortable with the whole process. We got our video back super fast and were completely blown away. It’s been several months now and we are still getting compliments, we are telling all of our friends to hire Southern Palms for their wedding!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Brenda G · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful Video

Tyler was our lead for our wedding day and we had such a great time with him. We received our highlight video in under a month, it was amazing! We had a very long wedding day and were concerned how, and if all of the important parts would make it into just a 4 minute highlight video. Tyler and the editing team did a phenomenal job, we could not believe how everything was there and how beautifully it was put together! We are very pleased with our decision to hire Southern Palms as our videographer.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kendall Peter · Married on 05/19/2018

Great Communication, Beautiful Video!

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Southern Palms Studio as our wedding videographers! We looked through a lot of different videographers because the styles and levels of quality of work seem to be all over the place. Southern Palms work immediately stood out as something new and refreshing, a video we’d want to watch again and again. Their admin office was quick and great to work with, responsiveness being a huge deal to us. Every little detail we wanted on video was captured and they managed to get all of it in the highlight video! Our video was so wonderfully done we are telling all our friends getting married to hire Southern Palms!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Sarah N · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazinggggg!

Words cannot describe how blown away we are with our wedding video! We had a few hiccups throughout our wedding day with the weather, caterer being late, and a few groomsmen that had too much fun the night before. It was a little stressful for not just us but all the vendors. We were so impressed how Tyler was able to roll with all of it the day of and still pull off one of his amazing videos for us. We cannot thank and recommend enough!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Julie H · Married on 04/07/2018

Quick, Exceptional Service

I’ll start off by saying I’m naturally not a patient person. I was apprehensive with hiring a videographer because of the added expense and it doesn’t check off the box of “traditional” wedding vendors. After coming across Southern Palms work, we decided it would be worth it to relive our day in such a cinematic style. We also had a bunch of family that were unable to make the wedding due to health reasons so having a full ceremony video helped them feel a part of our wedding ceremony which was very important to us. On me being impatient, I was blown away with how fast my questions and emails were answered along with how long it was before we got our wedding video back, under 2 weeks! Amazing! This made me so happy, we had heard horror stories from friends that waited 6+ months to get photos and videos back from other companies. So happy with our decision to hire Southern Palms!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jean · Married on 03/10/2018

We booked Southern Palms Studio only a few months before our wedding, it was a (relative) last minute decision, and I have to say one of the best we made for our wedding day! We had a small intimate setting for our ceremony and reception, and wanted that captured. We got our photos back and they looked BETTER than we envisioned!!! Lauren in the office made and helped us with a list of all the must have family photos, which was really important to us because so many guests came from out of town. We are so very happy with the results, we are recommending to everyone!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018