Southern Moonshine Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Sandra A. Married on 02/16/2020

Professionalism With a Heart

Photographer Cynthia Roberts provided us with the most beautiful photographs and especially had an eye for the candid and behind the scenes shots. She spoke at length with us early on concerning the needs of the wedding, met with the bride and groom to learn more about their personalities and backgrounds, and was on the scene the day of the wedding from earliest getting ready to final goodbyes. One elderly aunt commented that Cynthia floated throughout the wedding yet was always unobtrusive. We are so happy with the beauty and personality that shines through these photo remembrances of our daughter's wedding and highly recommend Southern Moonshine Photography for your consideration.
    Christina Married on 09/23/2018
    I am so glad we chose Southern Moonshine Photography to photograph our wedding. The whole process from start to finish was easy and well above our expectations. I am so impressed with the quality of the photos and if I could do this all over again I would choose Southern Moonshine Photography every time!
    Heathee Married on 09/22/2018
    Amazing experience and a lot of fun to work with.
    Mandy Married on 10/23/2017
    This is a absolutely fantastic company! My photographer were on time and so flexible to the chaos of my beautiful day! She made sure I got all the poses we wanted. Every picture has come back absolutely stunning and I have a real dislike for myself in pictures, but these pictures I've loved each one! She knows how to catch the light just right showing that magic in the moment. I couldn't recommend a better photographer for anyone! One of my bridesmaids is getting married next and she already knows she's gonna hire Southern moonshine photography!
    Matt Married on 06/01/2017
    We had an fantastic experience with Southern Moonshine Photography. Cynthia was awesome and her pictures were beautiful. With everything being so hectic, she was able to keep us all organized and made sure we got the best possible photos. Cynthia was a real pro and I would recommend her to anyone needing photography service. Thanks, Cynthia!!

Mattie

Jessica Married on 10/28/2017
    Cynthia was awesome! Made my husband feel so comfortable taking pictures during our wedding! Nobody else I would have wanged. Thank you Cynthia for an amazing experience!