34 Reviews for Southern Maryland Entertainment

Props (5)
Clean Up (3)
Delivery (3)
Setup (3)
Social Media Integration (3)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
Flip Book (1)
33 Southern Maryland Entertainment Reviews

Great experience, i look forward to utilizing your services in the future! I will certainly be recommending you guys to other who may be seeking the services that you all provide.
Thanks again for making our event great!

Photo for Southern Maryland Entertainment Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Dena, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our clients loved the photo booth and props. Thank you for a job well done!

Profile Picture Wanda, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just amazing!! Honestly there are not enough things I can say to describe what they added to our big day!! The quality of the printouts, the props they provided, all that you get, and just the couple themselves! They were so fun, and the whole experience was amazing. If you are considering a photo booth do it! And if you do it, use Souther Maryland Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Fantastic job! Photos turned out wonderful and were tailored to the groom and myself, and suited our wonderful company of guests! Could not be happier with the final products, and service was wonderful. They are so responsive and considerate! I highly recommend them!!! Thank you! !!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our experience with Southern Maryland Entertainment was amazing! There were no issues and everything was perfect. It was a major hit at our wedding and the guest loved all of the different prop options! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Virginia were amazing to work with. They walked us through everything in great detail and delivered flawlessly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Erik, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very impressed with their services for our retirement event; would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Virginia and her assistant were the life of our party! They kept things fun & interesting for our guests, the entire night. I won't hesitate to ask them to join us again. We love your photos & the attention you gave our Bride & Groom. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Glenda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Prom, graduation, birthday, wedding, reunion, sorority/fraternity event, fundraiser, etc...whatever you're planning or celebrating, imagine how much more #fun you'd have with a #photobooth! Check out our fun at the #momlessdaybrunch with #somdentertainment!! Southern Maryland Entertainment brings out the playful personality for your event!! Thank you Virginia Nickless Richardson and Mike Richardson for making us smile today!! The proof is in the pics!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Southern Maryland Entertainment for a church event and it was a hit!!

Profile Picture User6490623, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for coming to our business after hours event with St. Mary's Chamber of Commerce. You guys are so awesome ! It was a lot of fun!!

Profile Picture Brandy , 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Southern Maryland Entertainment is a complete joy to work with. They are very accommodating and provide professional service and photos. We used them for our school's Winter Wonderland event for pictures with Santa. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Lynette, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were amazing. They made the experience a memorable one for one and all. Many laughs and smiles were shared by all. Some even made the booth a few rounds of extra smiles and laughs. I would love to recommend them to one and all.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Southern Maryland Entertainment was the best investment we ever made in a party!! They made what could be a chaotic evening pure fun!! They were patient with the youngest children and fun with everyone!!! Their professional eye and help with choice of props were perfect. Their assortment of props was top notch -- I've used vendors before that did not have that variety of props and backdrops. I recommend them 110%!!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Virginia Richardson were amazing to work with! VERY fun, outgoing, most amazing couple and got the entire party going! Emails were always responded to in a timely manner! If you want a photobooth please go with them! YOU won't be disappointed! VETERAN owned! #godblessourtroops

Profile Picture Deidra, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super communication, questions answered and revisions made to templates quickly, super flexible and accommodating! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These two were great to work with - very willing to adjust to fit our "specialties of our area available". My guests were delighted with the choice of props and the photos!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Viginia took the stress out of planning the photobooth at my daughter's graduation party. The props were fantastic. Everyone at the party had such a great time dressing up and posing. Because they provided a flash drive with all the pictures on it, my daughter and I are able to make personalized thank you cards.

Absolutely will use Mike and Vifrginia again!!!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want fun, lasting memories book Southern Maryland Entertainment! Mike & Virginia are so amazing to work with and our guests loved their photobooth experience.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Simply awesome! They made our 8th grade dance so fun and the kids absolutely loved it! Fantastic!

Profile Picture Anita, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely loved working with Mike and his wife, Virginia! They are so sweet and very professional! They had gone above and beyond for our wedding and my husband and I could not be more thankful. This is such a great business and Im so happy that they were a part of our wedding to make it extra special! I highly recommend their business to everyone who is getting married or having an event. U wont regret it!!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SOMD Entertainment not only provided us with a photo booth, but also a DJ. This was our first school dance and not only did they keep the dance floor packed, the line for the photo booth was always packed. Mike made sure to photograph everyone in line. I know between my kids we brought home several photo strips. Mike and Virginia are wonderful people. They even stayed late so that the PTA could get a phot in. They are definitely my go to business for all our events. They more then earned a 5 star rating.. --Nichole Schlais
Green Holly Elementary PTA

Profile Picture Nichole, 2/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

On Saturday February 20th 2016, I had the luxury of having Southern Maryland Entertainment provide me with an open photo booth for my 50th Birthday Party Celebration. It was worth every penny! I was very pleased with the professionalism and the limitless humor and enthusiasm of Mike and Virginia while taking the pictures! They both did an amazing job! All of my family and friends loved it! We had so much fun with the wide assortment of props to use while getting our photos taken. What really made this 50th birthday celebration extra special was the surprise appearance of all my siblings (all 10 of us) Some even traveled out of state to be there. With the open end photo booth, we were all able to pose comfortably as Virginia and Mike were able to accommodate the size of our group with such skilled efficiency. The photos were customized for me and my family and friends. All of the photos were available on line but my guests were thrilled to have a hard copy to take home with them. I highly recommend Southern Maryland Entertainment for all your photo booth needs no matter what the event! The end results are priceless. I feel as though I purchased the most unique birthday keepsake album. It turned out to be so awesome and a perfect birthday gift to myself. Thank you Virginia and Mike for going that extra mile to help make my 50th birthday party celebration so special and for helping capture the memories on film. I love you guys!

Profile Picture Theresa, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The photo booth at our wedding reception was a huge success! Everyone loved that there was something more to do than just dance. The professionalism and the responsiveness during the planning process and day of was exceptional. If I have another event, I'll definitely book this photo booth again.

Profile Picture Candra, 1/31/16, 2 Reviews