35 Reviews for Southern Maryland Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text
Photobooth (1)
34 Southern Maryland Entertainment Reviews

Southern MD entertainment far exceed my expectation. They got into the music and danced with guests. They brought their own props. They were easy to communicate what we wanted as our green screen backdrop with how we wanted to format the printed card. My cousin who attended the wedding had hire them for her daughter's Bat Mitzvah. They did a great job for her as well. You won't be sorry to hire them for your special day!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/7/18, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth

Great experience, i look forward to utilizing your services in the future! I will certainly be recommending you guys to other who may be seeking the services that you all provide.
Thanks again for making our event great!

Photo for Southern Maryland Entertainment Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Dena, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our clients loved the photo booth and props. Thank you for a job well done!

Profile Picture Wanda, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was great! Thanks again for the great service.

Profile Picture Marta, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Virginia were very responsive, timely, professional and accommodating. Their photo booth was excellent and fun! They helped make our event a success. I highly, highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Erika, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just amazing!! Honestly there are not enough things I can say to describe what they added to our big day!! The quality of the printouts, the props they provided, all that you get, and just the couple themselves! They were so fun, and the whole experience was amazing. If you are considering a photo booth do it! And if you do it, use Souther Maryland Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fantastic job! Photos turned out wonderful and were tailored to the groom and myself, and suited our wonderful company of guests! Could not be happier with the final products, and service was wonderful. They are so responsive and considerate! I highly recommend them!!! Thank you! !!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our experience with Southern Maryland Entertainment was amazing! There were no issues and everything was perfect. It was a major hit at our wedding and the guest loved all of the different prop options! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SOMD entertainment was a great photobooth service with an affinity for my organization's mission which I appreciated. They were very quick in communication and were professional onsite. It is run by a husband and wife duo so we love supporting local businesses.

Profile Picture Mireille, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Virginia were amazing to work with. They walked us through everything in great detail and delivered flawlessly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Erik, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fantastic service with very, very fun and accommodating staff. I loved how customized everything was and how engaged staff was with our customers.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very impressed with their services for our retirement event; would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Virginia and her assistant were the life of our party! They kept things fun & interesting for our guests, the entire night. I won't hesitate to ask them to join us again. We love your photos & the attention you gave our Bride & Groom. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Glenda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Prom, graduation, birthday, wedding, reunion, sorority/fraternity event, fundraiser, etc...whatever you're planning or celebrating, imagine how much more #fun you'd have with a #photobooth! Check out our fun at the #momlessdaybrunch with #somdentertainment!! Southern Maryland Entertainment brings out the playful personality for your event!! Thank you Virginia Nickless Richardson and Mike Richardson for making us smile today!! The proof is in the pics!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Southern Maryland Entertainment for a church event and it was a hit!!

Profile Picture User6490623, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I used Southern Maryland Entertainment's photo booth for our April 22 wedding. It was a huge hit with our guests! We had so much fun, and they made it easy by bringing a wide variety of props. We were given a link to all the pictures and a USB drive, so that we will be able to access the pictures forever, and our guests can also order.

Mike and Virginia's professionalism was top notch. They arrived dressed to impress and really took their job seriously. You can tell they enjoy what they do and I really appreciated their helpfulness when designing the template for photos to be printed.

I can't wait to have another event where we can use Southern Maryland Entertainment!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mr. Richardson ,
Did an excellent job, Our cadets are still talking about the Cadet Ball and how they loved the photo booth.

Thank you.

Profile Picture Stan, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for coming to our business after hours event with St. Mary's Chamber of Commerce. You guys are so awesome ! It was a lot of fun!!

Profile Picture Brandy , 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Southern Maryland Entertainment is a complete joy to work with. They are very accommodating and provide professional service and photos. We used them for our school's Winter Wonderland event for pictures with Santa. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Lynette, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were amazing. They made the experience a memorable one for one and all. Many laughs and smiles were shared by all. Some even made the booth a few rounds of extra smiles and laughs. I would love to recommend them to one and all.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Southern Maryland Entertainment was the best investment we ever made in a party!! They made what could be a chaotic evening pure fun!! They were patient with the youngest children and fun with everyone!!! Their professional eye and help with choice of props were perfect. Their assortment of props was top notch -- I've used vendors before that did not have that variety of props and backdrops. I recommend them 110%!!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Virginia Richardson were amazing to work with! VERY fun, outgoing, most amazing couple and got the entire party going! Emails were always responded to in a timely manner! If you want a photobooth please go with them! YOU won't be disappointed! VETERAN owned! #godblessourtroops

Profile Picture Deidra, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Southern Maryland Entertainment do a great job making sure the photo booth service they provide bring joy to any event. They are open to any ideas you send their way and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User4634560, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional, set-up nicely before time, nice/fun props. It was a very small afternoon wedding, so we had a hard time getting people to participate.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super communication, questions answered and revisions made to templates quickly, super flexible and accommodating! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/16/16, 1 Review