Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design Reviews

Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 5
Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 6
Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 7

Bradley · Married on 06/16/2018

Southern Knot was amazing! They made everything so smooth and were so helpful with all our questions! They made everything perfect and stress free! Beautiful chairs and tables!

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Southern Knot met with me a couple times to learn about visions for my wedding and ran with them. They exceeded my expectations and made my day perfect! If I could do it all again Southern Knot would be on my team!

Tracey · Married on 06/01/2018

I rented the wooden double doors for my daughters reception..The doors were lovely. Kimberly was great to work with!

Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 8
    Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 9
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 12/17/2017

I used Southern Knot for their GORGEOUS rental items, especially their farmhouse tables, and creative, vibrant floral designs, and I was not disappointed! They were very easy to work with and extremely flexible. I would recommend them to any bride-to-be.

Betsy · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Kimberly has been a fantastic experience. She is warm, friendly and attentive to your desires. She is great with flowers and staging to make your day everything you want it to be. I highly recommend her for any special event. The value for the money is also excellent. Visiting her shop is a fun experience. If she does not have a prop that you might want for your event, she will come up with something even better. Amazing!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Southern knot was so easy to work with and they worked around your schedule to make sure your wedding was as beautiful as it could be! I highly recommend them!

emily · Married on 10/07/2017

We rented chairs for our wedding and they were beautiful! They were delivered on time and communication with the vendor was easy.

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

Kimberly is fabulous! I knew nothing about flowers and couldn’t find an example that represented exactly what I wanted. Kimberly read my mind and my flowers were perfection! She incorporated all the fall colors that matched the leaves exactly. It rained our entire wedding day and I love that my bouquet was the most vibrant part and was truly a beautiful centerpiece. Kimberly is so sweet and I loved getting to talk with her and plan the flower arrangements. If you want gorgeous flowers, she is definitely the right choice!

Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 10

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

What a wonderful company! Kimberly went above and beyond with helping me plan my special day from 1,000 miles away! Southern Knot has literally EVERYTHING you could need. I will be using them again for future events!

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2017

Southern knot wedding is fabulous!! I literally did not even see my decor, or what they done to the reception until right before the ceremony.. that's how much I trusted southern knot weddings to do the work... everything was beautiful!! If you're thinking about booking southern knot wedding to do your wedding? DO IT!! You will not regret it.??

Tywanna · Married on 09/22/2017

Kimberly did an outstanding job with my daughters wedding!! She went above and beyond my expectations to give my daughter a fairy tale wedding! I'm so glad we booked her! I'd definitely do it again!! We received so many compliments on what she did!!!

Tanya · Married on 09/22/2017

Our son and daughter-in-law's wedding was done by Southern Knot. We were blown away by the floral arrangements, the beautiful tables, the stunning China, and the impeccable taste of the owners. Kim is so friendly and knowledgeable!
    Our guests were in complete awe of it all, and are still talking about it!
    I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed with Southern Knot. Everything they do is first class!

Sierra · Married on 09/20/2017

Beautiful props! Very responsive! We got married Sept 20, 2017, on a Wednesday. A weird day of the week to get married on. Southern Knot worked with us and our crazy schedule to make my wedding vision come alive. It was everything I could have wanted and more! Thank you Southern Knot for your patience and attentiveness.

abigail · Married on 09/03/2017

Angie was a lifesaver! When she showed up I knew I could give her all the to-do lists and she would handle them. She was truly a joy to work with!

sara · Married on 08/12/2017

Kimberly was wonderful!! She provided all of the flowers and rentals for our wedding day and they were BEAUTIFUL! She nailed my vision perfectly! She truly made our wedding day a dream! It was even more beautiful than I could have imagined!!

Kala · Married on 07/21/2017

I cannot thank Kim at Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design enough! Everything she created for me was beautiful, my bouquet was everything I envisioned. A little before the wedding I asked if she could create me some eucalyptus garlands for my tables, they were perfect, very full and well made, and much more affordable than I could have found anywhere else. She was so responsive to my questions and messages, and everything was very organized. The selection of beautiful decorations she has at her showroom is unbelievable. I love following Southern Knot on Instagram because Kim always keeps everyone informed on any of her new pieces and events! Not only is her business a pleasure to work with, Kim is a very sweet, humble, and welcoming individual. She made me feel secure in my decisions as a bride and she provided excellent customer service. I would recommend Southern Knot a thousand times over!

Katelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Kim was very easy to work with. She delivered as she promised. Yes, we would use Southern Knot again and would highly recommend her! It was beautiful!

Julie · Married on 05/28/2017

Southern Knot did a beautiful job on our wedding. She listened to my ideas and created affordable and elegant arrangements for my day. She was terrific to work with and incredibly willing to accommodate to my needs.

Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 11
    Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 16
    Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 17
    Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design 18

Julia · Married on 09/17/2016

Kevin and Kim went out of their way to make sure that my sister's wedding was beautiful, convenient, and affordable. Our family will definitely sure this vendor again for our special events.

Vicki · Married on 09/03/2016

Very nice and helpful. Will definitely use again.

Karen · Married on 08/27/2016

Kim and the Southern Knot are AMAZING !!!!!!!!! Kim is so easy to work with and so flexible.....weeks into the planning, we changed our mind about number of tables and chairs..... Kim accomodated us without any issues. So many beautiful, unique items ! such attention to detail ! and then Kim adds her beautiful floral talents to compliment the items !! My daughter's ceremony was outdoors....we rented a beautiful cathedral door and iron props to create a chapel effect and then we rented shephard's hooks and Kim created floral arrangements at the end of every other "pew"..... everything was gorgeous! Thank you Kim and Southern Knot !! You will not be disappointed !!! I promise ! and another add on...delivery and pick up without a glitch !

Becky · Married on 08/27/2016

Highly recommend this vendor. The items available for rent are some of best I've seen in the business and we shopped around. You can't beat the customer service either. Kim and her husband worked to meet our needs and timelines perfectly and was even great at helping us out at the last minute with some changes.

Chesley · Married on 08/06/2016

Excellent! I would highly recommend for wedding rentals. They have the most beautiful props, decorations and supplies for decent prices! Don't look anywhere else, they have it all!!!

Angie · Married on 07/02/2016

Kimberly and her team at Southern Knot was amazing to work with!! She made our daughter's wedding everything we wanted and more! So talented, super nice, accommodating and professional. We can't thank her enough!!??

Rachael · Married on 05/26/2016

Kimberly is amazing to work with and was very flexible with her schedule. She was willing to meet us and go over everything we needed multiple times. Her and her entire time are great to work with. I would highly recommend them for any wedding!