60 Reviews for Southern Jewel Photography

Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Photobooth (2)
46 Southern Jewel Photography Reviews

Charlie was the videographer for our wedding and he did a great job of ensuring that he got all the shots that we needed. We were very impressed by Charlie's work, which is why we hired him on the spot for our wedding. Charlie is very friendly and easy to get along with. He also was very focused on his work and getting all the footage. We can't wait to see our wedding video!! We know it will be awesome!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! =) Super happy with everything you did for us!!

Profile Picture User7946379, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My wedding video is perfect perfect perfect! I didn't know how it was going to turn out and I didn't know what material Charlie was going to use but I trusted him and I am NOT disappointed!! Our wedding video is very high quality and beautifully edited. Charlie was wonderful to work with on wedding day. He captured moments that my photographer couldn't. Do not skimp on a wedding video! You will be sorry.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/23/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Emily and Curtis were our photographers. They were AMAZING! They were so personal, and so detail oriented! Our photos turned out AMAZING and I have looked at them everyday since we got them back. It really helps relive our special day. I would recommend Southern Jewel to everyone! They are wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture colleen, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Charlie is awesome! He responded quickly to my emails, he understood what I wanted for my video and I got the videos so quickly! He arrived on time and ready to go and captured everything wonderfully! I would highly recommend booking Charlie for your wedding video!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amber Jones was absolutely amazing. I was a very detailed bride, and she answered all my questions along the engagement process. We were so pleased with all our photos and she was a joy to have her their on our special day!

Profile Picture Allison , 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Southern Jewel is wonderful!! Charlie, Amber, and the rest of the staff do a wonderful job at capturing the moments of any event for you. They work quickly to get the material back to you in a timely manner. I would recommend Southern Jewel Photography!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I will recommend Southern Jewel photography for your photography AND videography needs! They pictures and video of our wedding day came out absolutely breathtaking!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about SJP! If you are looking for a vendor in the Carolinas seriously just stop looking and go with them! They captured our day so perfectly, the pictures look like a dream! I looked back and my husband and I were saying, wow that was our wedding?! Amber was so great to work with, really knows what she's doing and so much fun! I rarely write reviews but they were so worth it! You'll be so happy I promise! :)

Profile Picture Dilshad, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

One word to describe the video put together by Charlie for Mark and Jordan's wedding....WOW!!! He did an incredible job capturing the day and the video will be a treasure for our family for years to come. Charlie was great to work with and he is very talented. We have received so many compliments on the video. The video exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend Southern Jewel Photography and Videography. One will not regret making this investment . Thanks Charlie for creating this memory for our family!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They are awesome!!! They always emailed me back so quickly, they're very affordable (if you want great quality pictures!!), and overall very pleasant to work with! It rained on my wedding day so I was a little worried about not having as pretty of pictures, but they are so great that you can't even tell it rained!! Highly recommend southern jewel!

Profile Picture User6013243, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fun, personable, and Amazing videography! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amber did an amazing job with my bridals!! They were booked for my wedding date but their associate photographers did an AMAZING job! We are in love with our wedding photos!! Thanks guys! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Know what you want and be sure to fill out their questionnaires;it helps them get the shots that you want and because of limited time you will have on your exciting day, they address your needs only. I absolutely loved Amber and her assistant. They were wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Amandela, 4/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Charlie did a great job on our videography, we love the video! I honestly barely saw him or noticed him thats how good he is at getting the shot but not being in the way of anything, he is like a ninja! we are so happy to have this video to be able to have forever and we are so glad we hired him!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Charlie and Amber were amazing. They always make sure I know whats going on and help me if I had any problems with anything.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Words cannot even express the gratitude we have to Southern Jewel Photography for filming and photographing our big day! They are amazing!!! Planning a wedding from 500 miles away can be a little difficult especially when you are unable to get the time to meet with your vendors before hand. Amber and Charlie helped to really make that less stressful planning before hand! We feel so blessed that Southern Jewel Photography was a big part of our day! Emily and Curtis shot such beautiful photographs on our wedding day and Brandon did beyond amazing on the video of our wedding! Emily, Curtis and Brandon were all very professional the day of the wedding. I knew the first moment I met them on our wedding day that the video and all photos would be perfect. My husband is in the Coast Guard and I am praying we get closer to South Carolina so when we have kids we can have maternity photos and such done by Southern Jewel Photography. We would spend extra money for them to travel to take our photos! From everything before the wedding to the wedding day and now after with receiving our blue ray dvd and usb drive with our photos VERY fast this company is perfect!!! You will regret it if you do not choose them for your photography and videography needs!! Can't believe the deal we got for this outstanding work! 8 hours of photography with 2 photographers and 8 hours of video with 1 videographer. You will pay double if not more for this type of work and time! Thank you so much again Amber, Charlie, Emily, Curtis, and Brandon for helping our day perfect and easy with no stress! You guys rock!!
Jon and Rachel Adams wedding 11-21-15

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND BOOK YOUR WEDDING WITH SOUTHERN JEWEL. No, seriously. Go do it. ;)

I stumbled upon Southern Jewel's website when I was planning my wedding and I am SOOOOO glad I did. One of the first things that drew me in was that they post their prices on their website. Being a budget conscious bride, I appreciated that they were honest and up front about their costs....and on top of that affordable!

Both Amber and Charlie are the greatest team to work with and made everything look so effortless. I was very particular in how I wanted my pictures to turn out and how I wanted to pose and Amber completely got my vision! In fact, my pictures turned out even BETTER than i had pictured!

Charlie did an amazing job on our wedding video. The quality of work he puts out is absolutely stunning and he has so much talent! He even had our video back to us within a couple weeks of our wedding which was amazing considering he got married the weekend AFTER us :)

I also had the photo booth at my wedding and it was a HUGE hit! All my guests loved it and had so much fun.

I could go on and on about how awesome this team is. But, long story short, if you want a pair of down to earth photographers that produce DANG GOOD work, then Southern Jewel is for you. Book them. :)

Profile Picture Alyson, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth

Amber was a wonderful photographer. She made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera which was not an easy job. Charlie was very quick to respond to our questions and they were both personable and professional. We love our photos and are recommending Southern Jewel to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Charlie did an amazing job all around. They made everything so easy and did a fabulous job on the cinematic video and videoing of the ceremony/reception. Would definitely recommend Southern Jewel for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jada, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Just wish one print had been kept for bride and groom instead of guests getting both copies.

Profile Picture User5558389, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Southern Jewel did an awesome job! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos and videography we could not be more pleased. Amber and Charlie have the sweetest personalities and make anyone feel comfortable. They are professional all while treating you like family! The quality of their work is impeccable! The video Charlie made for us to show at our reception still brings tears to my eyes. Our special day is unforgettable thanks to Southern Jewel!

Profile Picture Bridie, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

So pleased with Southern Jewel and the superb job they did capturing all the memories on our special day. They were there the entire day from getting ready all the way up to our exit. Very prompt getting back to your emails, great value for the services, and most importantly very talented. We have been able to share our video with so many family and friends and everyone absolutely loves it. Our blue ray came with the entire ceremony, a long highlight clip of reception, and another shorter highlight of entire ceremony beautifully done to music. They even gave us all the raw footage. So thankful to have all this to cherish for many years to come!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

I absolutely loved the turn out of my photos. I was very worried because it was pouring rain the entire day and didn't know how the indoor pictures would come out, but they were amazing! :)

Profile Picture Molly, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Southern Jewel Photography was the absolute best! Our warm, sunny wedding day fell victim to a cold front and Hurricane Joaquin and it downpoured for a majority of the day. Amber was extremely accommodating and worked well in what became a more crowded location for our pictures than planned (all pictures were supposed to be outside but had to be in the reception area with guests running around all over the place forcing us to remind everyone numerous times to stay out of our shots). She captured the day beautifully and used the weather to our advantage and took some truly unique photos we would not have had otherwise. The quality of the photos are amazing and our prints were edited and sent to us in an extremely timely matter. Amber is also a really sweet, kind, and fun person which made working with her even more of a pleasure. I would definitely recommend hiring Southern Jewel Photography for any of life moments you would like captured.

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/3/15, 1 Review