Southern House & Garden Reviews

Southern House & Garden 6
Southern House & Garden 7

Amy · Married on 12/29/2018

The Best Day and Best Venue

SHG did an amazing job with my wedding! I loved how they attended to every detail and tailored it to what we needed for our big day. The food was great and everyone enjoyed the venue! There are so many different spots for pictures and it is definitely a beautiful view. I couldn't have survived wedding planning or the wedding day itself if it weren't for Angie and Chelsea and the rest of the amazing staff!!! I highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to keep wedding planning easy by using one vendor for everything. They truly are experts and know how to plan it all perfectly.

Coleen Driggere · Married on 10/14/2018

Benjamin & Coleen's wedding

Everything about our experiences with you was incredible! I am beside myself with how everything turned out!

Emma · Married on 06/23/2018

So glad I picked Southern House and Garden as my wedding venue! Everything was stunning!! It was a little more pricey than we hoped but it was worth it! You can pick from a variety of different packages and you can substitute for certain things if you would like. All of th staff is wonderful! I would not have changed anything :)

Southern House & Garden 18
    Southern House & Garden 19
    Southern House & Garden 20
    Southern House & Garden 21

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Southern house and garden was wonderful. They made everything so easy and were incredibly helpful. I could get in touch with them very quickly. They made our wedding day stress free! Y’all are the best!

Katy · Married on 04/14/2018

Southern House and Garden was a wonderful venue for us to have both our wedding and reception. Terri and Angie were a pleasure to work with during the planning stages and the staff were very professional and accommodating. Our day came together perfectly (even with all of the rain) and I would definitely recommend Southern House and Garden to any future newlyweds for their wedding venue!

Casey Dunlap · Married on 03/10/2018

The Dunlap's Loved Southern House & Garden

This venue was great! They handled everything and made the bridal experience stress free so we were able to enjoy our big day and not worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a pretty country side location with excellent, accommodating staff! My only advice is if you plan to have over 150-200 people or more, it can be crowded.

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

They took the stress out of planning!!!

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

This is an excellent venue! The grounds are so beautiful and everything was perfect. The friendly and helpful staff make the planning and the big day a breeze. I absolutely loved my wedding and reception here, everything down to the last detail. You won’t be dissapointed!

Southern House & Garden 22
    Southern House & Garden 23

Jodi · Married on 08/26/2017

Terri and Angie were wonderful with making my special day truly amazing!! Everything was completely perfect!

Meredith · Married on 06/04/2017

i will be the first to say that I was not easy to work with!!! I really didn't have any opinions on flowers, music, decorations, etc. I just wanted to be married. EVERYONE at SHG was AMAZING and made everything look perfect and beautiful!! I didn't even have a rehearsal and everything still went off without a hitch! (Thanks Chelsea!). I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE!!! My wedding day was everything I could have hoped it would be.

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2017

They do it all! They're so helpful, sweet, and caring to make the special day perfect!

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2017

Southern House and Garden is definitely the route to go for a stress free wedding! They have different packages to help you stay within your budget, they are very professional and responsive to any questions you may have. I loved that the venue included everything you'd need for your perfect day. I highly recommend!

Alicia · Married on 03/11/2017

Had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience!!!! Chelsea did an amazing job! Couldn't have gone smoother! Very easy and organized. Every detail was perfect and we couldn't have asked for more on our special day! Angie and Terri were extremely helpful and made us feel right at home. Venue was beautiful!!!!!!

Kayla · Married on 04/16/2016

I knew the moment I found Southern House and Garden I had to have my wedding here. I knew I wanted a outSide wedding with a barn and this was perfect.Angie, Terri, and Chelsea made everything stress free and enjoyable. Everything from the flowers to the food was perfect.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Southern House & Garden's reply:

You are so sweet! We just saw a couple of your pictures! They look amazing! You were so beautiful! Best Wishes!
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 01/09/2016

After getting engaged, the search for the perfect venue began right away. Because I was still working on my nursing degree, we needed a venue that was all inclusive but also had the "look" I was envisioning. After contacting Southern House and Garden, I received a phone call right away and scheduled an appointment. To say we fell in love with the venue, its charm and the southern hospitality displayed by its owners and employees would be an understatement. After the first appointment, we never looked back. I emailed back and forth with Chelsea (the amazingly talented wedding director employed by Southern House and Garden) with pictures and links to my dream wedding Pinterest boards, and she nailed every bit of it. I have an uncle with Parkinson's Disease, so, my main priority for the wedding day was ensuring he would be able to get around easily on the grounds. Angie, Terri and Chelsea really paid attention to this detail and went above and beyond to make accommodations. I can honestly say that I have never been as laid back and stress free as I was on our wedding day. Things ran so smoothly! Even with the rain, I never worried about things being taken care of. It was the perfect day!! The flowers were beautiful, snacks were provided for the wedding party (Chelsea even chased me down making sure I at least ate a few crackers), music was playing in the background while everyone was getting dressed, our grandparents had a place to relax until the ceremony and the food was delicious!! One of my favorite things about the entire wedding day were the few minutes my husband and I had to ourselves behind closed doors to eat our first meal as husband and wife after the ceremony. It was really special and something we appreciated so much. It was details like this that made our day truly unforgettable. If we had to do over again, we would choose Southern House and Garden a million times over!! Thanks so much to everyone involved for making our day a true fairytale.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Southern House & Garden's reply:

We miss you and JAS dearly!

Tanner · Married on 10/10/2015

I could not have picked a more perfect wedding venue. The ladies at Southern House and Garden are so sweet and helpful. They did such an amazing job with all the flowers and decorations. The food was delicious, and all the wait staff were so nice and fun! My husband and I are very happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much Angie, Chelsea and Terri!!!

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2015

I am so happy I chose southern house and garden for my wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the people who work there are wonderful. They do everything, the ceremony, reception, food, flowers, cakes, decorations, wedding planner. It was a perfect experience. My husband and I are so grateful, we had so much fun, didn't have to worry about anything, and there is nothing to complain about. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone, and if I had to redo it we would still have it there, I loved it!! Thank you again, Angie, Terri and Chelsea. ❤️❤️

Ana · Married on 08/08/2015

The ladies at Southern House and Garden truly made all my wedding dreams come true. They spent countless hours listening to my vision and executed each detail perfectly. I truly appreciate how open they were to all the unconventional ideas my family and I had. Everyone is still raving about the flowers, table settings and location. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you!!

Susie · Married on 06/14/2014

The staff at Southern House are wonderful! They did a fantastic job making my day perfect!!!

Stormie · Married on 06/07/2014

You guys were absolutely amazing and I couldn't of dreamed of anything more perfect! Thank you so much!

Terri · Married on 05/31/2014

Angie, Terri, and Nancy were amazing to work with!! They made planning a wedding so easy and fun! I was beyond pleased with decorations, food, cakes, and flowers! It was a beautiful wedding and very much exactly what I wanted! I loved having our wedding there and wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Haley · Married on 05/24/2014

Everything was perfect for our wedding day!!! It was pretty than I had imagined, the food was delicious, the day went extremely smooth, I can't say enough good things about the ladies at Southern House and Garden!

Paige · Married on 10/06/2013

My wedding was the best day of my life so far, and I have the wonderful ladies and staff at Southern House to thank for that.

Le Ann · Married on 09/14/2013

This was my only daughter's wedding. I travel quite a bit and knew that I would not have the time to do all of the running around and planning. Southern House took care of absolutely everything. We were pleased with every single detail. They are great to work with.