Southern Hospitality Event Rentals Reviews

31 | Covington, LA

31 Reviews for Southern Hospitality Event Rentals

Renee · Married on 09/16/2017

Renee Hall Events love SHER! As a wedding planner, it’s vital to me to have reliable vendors who I can count on to make my brides visions and dreams come to life! I have been using them for the last 5 years of business and they have been reliable with the best quality and service! That’s invaluable to me on a wedding day to have vendors that care about their clients! Their staff is awesome and has helped me troubleshoot or gone out of their way many times to help us solve wedding days issues related to weather (LA weather is crazy!). We love working with this team and they are my first recommendation for EVERY SINGLE BRIDE!

Reese · Married on 09/02/2017

I've worked with these guys a few times and every time has been wonderful! Super helpful. It's always nice to know that a local vendor is willing to go above and beyond!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

We truly appreciated the business Reese! Happy New Year!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Rob and his team TRULY saved the day! With every other vendor, I felt like I had to do all of the work to get things done. Not only was Southern Hospitality Event Rentals INCREDIBLY on top of it all, they fixed what other vendors had messed up! Thank you so much for making my wedding look so beautiful! Our wedding truly would not have been the same without y'all!!!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for the kind words!

Ginger · Married on 03/25/2017

I reserved a tent and chairs with Southern Hospitality a few months out from my wedding. The tent was intended to be an insurance policy for my partially outdoor wedding in the event that it rained. Well, it didn't just rain, IT POURED.

Days before I called Southern Hospitality to try to add an additional tent. They accomodated me and the addition of lights with no problem. They didn't charge a premium for adding to the booking the week of. They got everything set up.

The day before when they arrived to erect the tent they discovered it wasn't clean. Instead of just putting it up and hoping no one would notice - they took the steps to clean everything. It took them hours to get it up - going above and beyond what I'm sure many other companies would have done. Everything was set up perfectly. I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome.

Professional, courteous and great to work with. Their prices were far better than many of the competitors I contacted. I highly recommend them for your wedding or other events.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Linnie · Married on 01/23/2016

We rented a 30' x 45' tent and italian bistro lights for my daughter's outdoor wedding from Southern Hospitality. They were the only company that also provided gutters on the sides of the tent just in case it rained. They also use 350lb short concrete blocks that are covered to hold the tent. This is much nicer looking than large barrels that are used elsewhere. The quality is a heavy fabric. Not a thin nylon. All of these features is what made it all so breathtaking. They also accommodated the band in case it rained. From the time I first met the rep I knew that they would be very professional. The quality of the tent far exceeded any of the other rental companies that I contacted in the area. The wedding venue was so impressed with the quality that they are recommending them for all events. The company is located on the north shore and they had no problem delivering to the venue on the south shore. I would definitely recommend using this company. They were $200 higher than other rental companies but it is definitely worth it because you get a lot more in quality.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Joe · Married on 10/28/2017

Excellent vendor in the greater New Orleans area!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Mr. Joe!