Southern Hospitality Event Rentals Reviews

31 | Covington, LA

31 Reviews for Southern Hospitality Event Rentals

Gisele C · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best Wedding Vendor Ever

Southern Hospitality was incredible!!!
    Rob and his crew did everything we ask and more. Several of our friends have used them for their weddings since ours.
    He even sent a couple workers to the wedding in case we needed anything.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Abigail Armantrout · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Straight from a fairytale!

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, and I truly mean it when I say it was all because of SHER. Sam and his team did everything they could to give us the BEST night! We had our ceremony and reception at a private property, so we were basically starting at ground zero. Sam helped us create a STUNNING setup with gorgeous antique x-back chairs, clear tent, and bistro lighting! Every single person I talked to, along with every person that talked to my mom, commented on how beautiful the tent/chairs were and that they had never seen a more beautiful wedding! Thank you Sam, Rob, and the SHER team for giving us our dream wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Madysen Lozier · Married on 02/12/2020

Amazinggggggg

Words can not express how grateful I am for Southern Hospitality! You will not find another rental company in the area as great as them! From start to finish it was a breeze! The service was on time, very flexible, understanding and met all of our needs

Thank you SHER Team!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Tayler Lozier · Married on 02/12/2020

Fantastic service

My wife and I were so pleased with the exceptional service and promptness that we would highly recommend using their services for any event.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Kera Melancon · Married on 11/30/2019

They are absolutely amazing

I can’t say enough great things about Southern Hospitality! They are so quick with a response and the staff is absolutely amazing!! They have so many options and are promising to make your event perfect! Thank you for all you guys do at Southern Hospitality!

Love,
    Southern Charm Events

• Isabel

Isabel K · Married on 10/26/2019

Such A Breeze!

Southern Hospitality was such a breeze to rent from! They were quick to respond and arrived at our reception venue with plenty of time to set up the rental chairs. We would definitely recommend!

Stephen Daugherty · Married on 10/12/2019

True professionals!

You will not find another rental company that is better....anywhere!

• Elle

Elle Roth · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend working with SHR!

Madysen and the team at Southern Hospitality rentals were super easy to work with, at very competitive prices. We had an outdoor reception in New Orleans, so rain is always a risk, and we rented a tent and hightops from them for the reception. We didn't end up needing the tent, but when it came time to make a call on the rain, Madysen didn't pressure us, which was much appreciated on our wedding week.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Miranda F · Married on 03/16/2019

Southern Hospitality

I rented chairs from Southern Hospitality for my wedding. Everyone was super friendly from the booking process to the delivery/pick up. It was also a plus to have next day pick up because it was one less worry or item to deal with after the wedding was over. We could focus on having fun at the reception and didn’t have to rush to pick everything up. The chairs were nice and in good addition. Easy setup and completed the look of the ceremony. I will rent again for future events.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Christie Chopin Roueche · Married on 01/12/2019

Love, love, love!!

Working with Southern Hospitality is not only easy but FUN! We have had the pleasure working with Rob, Sam, and the whole team on many occasions and it is always so seamless. No matter how big or small, Southern Hospitality makes our couple's visions come to life! There really is not something they cannot do! We look forward to continue working with them in the future!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

Memorable Experience

Southern Hospitality provided the whole set up for my big day! Tents, tables, chairs, and a dance floor. Everything was perfect renting with them! All the items were clean, the customer service was incredible, the delivery guys were super nice! Thank you SHER for being awesome!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Whitney, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad to have been a part of your special day!

Brad · Married on 10/20/2018

memorable experience

I'm so glad my wife found Southern Hospitality, I could not imagine our wedding without the tent and lighting as well as everything else! I wish I could give them give them higher than 5 stars!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Brad, we wish we could give you 5 stars as well! Thanks to you and your bride for choosing Southern Hospitality!

Chris · Married on 10/19/2018

Valuable Experience

I used Southern Hospitality for my wedding at Race & Religious, the tents they provided were a nice touch to the courtyard as well as the lighting set up in the tents! The pricing for everything was great!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Chris, congratulations, and thanks so much for the kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your Southern Hospitality rentals!

Sarah Guttuso · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Customer service

Southern Hospitality was a great company to get 125 white chairs from. Good quality things, very professionals on the delivery and pick up of their stuff. Not a single mistake. I would recommend and use their services again anytime.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Sarah, your recommendation means the world to us! Truly, we wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for clients like you! Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Memorable Experience

Way easier to work with than anticipated. The service was on time, very flexible, understanding and met all of our needs. The tent was very nice and made our wedding perfect. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Amanda, we are so glad to hear you had your perfect wedding! We are thankful to have been a part of that. Thanks for the kind words!

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic Service!

I rented some Gold Chiavari chairs for my special day. Southern Hospitality's team was incredible from when I first placed my order all the way to the end of the process and even after! I could not imagine my wedding without the Chiavari chairs!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Natalie, we are so glad to hear you loved your Gold Chiavari chairs as much as we love them! Congratulations to you on your wedding, and thank you for choosing Southern Hospitality!

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Great & Clean Products

I attended a wedding of a family member back in September and I couldn't believe how nice the quality of the chairs and tables were compared to the other local rental company's stuff I've used in the past. Everything was so clean and in great shape

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Courtney, thank you very much for your kind review! We are happy you were impressed with our products!

Debbie · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Customer Service

I was referred to Southern Hospitality from a friend and I'm so glad I went with them! Everything about them is great! The pricing for their rental items, the customer service, I mean everything! They care about their customers! Madyson was so helpful through the whole process. I highly recommend SH for all wedding rentals!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Debbie, thank you very much for your kind review! Madysen is the best, we are glad she was able to be an asset to you while planning your event!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 05/20/2018

Southern Hospitality provided tables and chairs for our big day. We had a little miscommunication the week before our wedding and Sam could sense that I was frustrated and stressed out. A few days before, he apologized for the miscommunication and upgraded our chairs at no cost, as he knew I wanted them but could not afford them. It was important to him to make sure we got the best treatment around for our big day and he certainly made it happen.

The only thing I was wishing I could change prior to the day of was the chairs, as I was worried if they would make the whole thing look a bit cheap. His act of kindness really meant a lot to us and I will be forever grateful. He accommodated our Sunday after hours delivery and pickup the following day. The delivery was exactly on time and the chairs really elevated the feel of our wedding. I definitely recommend Southern Hospitality for your event rental needs and we'll certainly be using them again in the future! Thanks again Sam, the chairs really were the perfect touch.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Katelyn, thanks for your review! We are always happy to accommodate our clients and ensure they have the best experience!

Juliet · Married on 03/09/2018

SHER was so responsive and helpful throughout planning our event! The string lights they hung looked beautiful and once I saw them I couldn't imagine not having them up that night. We didn't end up using the tents we had reserved, but thought they had relatively fair prices for the area. Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Juliet, thanks for the review! We are glad you enjoyed our string lights -- they sure are beautiful!

Bridget · Married on 12/09/2017

I always use Southern Hospitality for our rental needs! The staff is so great and they always have what I need!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Bridget, thank you so much for your review and for sharing pictures of your beautiful event. We are so glad to have been a part!

julie · Married on 11/02/2017

Southern Hospitality was great to work with. I was planning a destination wedding and they were so helpful and professional!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

These folks are the best!!
    Southern Hospitality is a perfect description!!
    Great service, beautiful decoration, great product.
    My wedding was PERFECT in large part because of their staff, professionalism and product!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thanks again!

Susan · Married on 10/21/2017

This organization helped make a most special day for our family. Very eye appealing decorations. On time, for drop off, pickup, and answered questions in a timely fashion. Also, reasonably priced. Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kim · Married on 10/15/2017

I had a really great and positive experience working with Southern Hospitality Event Rentals. I worked with Southern Hospitality for ceremony seats and furniture for our cocktail hour at the New Orleans Museum of Art. Working with the company, Rob, was easy, seamless and just an overall positive experience. They provide quality furniture, and they are so organized and timely! Also, after researching many furniture options around New Orleans, I found Southern Hospitality to have one of the most competitive rates! My ceremony and cocktail hour went flawlessly, and a lot of that was thanks to Southern Hospitality. I 100 percent recommend!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018