Southern Hospitality Event Rentals Reviews

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals 7
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

Memorable Experience

Southern Hospitality provided the whole set up for my big day! Tents, tables, chairs, and a dance floor. Everything was perfect renting with them! All the items were clean, the customer service was incredible, the delivery guys were super nice! Thank you SHER for being awesome!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Whitney, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad to have been a part of your special day!

Brad · Married on 10/20/2018

memorable experience

I'm so glad my wife found Southern Hospitality, I could not imagine our wedding without the tent and lighting as well as everything else! I wish I could give them give them higher than 5 stars!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Brad, we wish we could give you 5 stars as well! Thanks to you and your bride for choosing Southern Hospitality!

Chris · Married on 10/19/2018

Valuable Experience

I used Southern Hospitality for my wedding at Race & Religious, the tents they provided were a nice touch to the courtyard as well as the lighting set up in the tents! The pricing for everything was great!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Chris, congratulations, and thanks so much for the kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your Southern Hospitality rentals!

Sarah Guttuso · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Customer service

Southern Hospitality was a great company to get 125 white chairs from. Good quality things, very professionals on the delivery and pick up of their stuff. Not a single mistake. I would recommend and use their services again anytime.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Sarah, your recommendation means the world to us! Truly, we wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for clients like you! Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Memorable Experience

Way easier to work with than anticipated. The service was on time, very flexible, understanding and met all of our needs. The tent was very nice and made our wedding perfect. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Amanda, we are so glad to hear you had your perfect wedding! We are thankful to have been a part of that. Thanks for the kind words!

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic Service!

I rented some Gold Chiavari chairs for my special day. Southern Hospitality's team was incredible from when I first placed my order all the way to the end of the process and even after! I could not imagine my wedding without the Chiavari chairs!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Natalie, we are so glad to hear you loved your Gold Chiavari chairs as much as we love them! Congratulations to you on your wedding, and thank you for choosing Southern Hospitality!

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Great & Clean Products

I attended a wedding of a family member back in September and I couldn't believe how nice the quality of the chairs and tables were compared to the other local rental company's stuff I've used in the past. Everything was so clean and in great shape

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Courtney, thank you very much for your kind review! We are happy you were impressed with our products!

Debbie · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Customer Service

I was referred to Southern Hospitality from a friend and I'm so glad I went with them! Everything about them is great! The pricing for their rental items, the customer service, I mean everything! They care about their customers! Madyson was so helpful through the whole process. I highly recommend SH for all wedding rentals!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Debbie, thank you very much for your kind review! Madysen is the best, we are glad she was able to be an asset to you while planning your event!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 05/20/2018

Southern Hospitality provided tables and chairs for our big day. We had a little miscommunication the week before our wedding and Sam could sense that I was frustrated and stressed out. A few days before, he apologized for the miscommunication and upgraded our chairs at no cost, as he knew I wanted them but could not afford them. It was important to him to make sure we got the best treatment around for our big day and he certainly made it happen.

The only thing I was wishing I could change prior to the day of was the chairs, as I was worried if they would make the whole thing look a bit cheap. His act of kindness really meant a lot to us and I will be forever grateful. He accommodated our Sunday after hours delivery and pickup the following day. The delivery was exactly on time and the chairs really elevated the feel of our wedding. I definitely recommend Southern Hospitality for your event rental needs and we'll certainly be using them again in the future! Thanks again Sam, the chairs really were the perfect touch.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Katelyn, thanks for your review! We are always happy to accommodate our clients and ensure they have the best experience!

Juliet · Married on 03/09/2018

SHER was so responsive and helpful throughout planning our event! The string lights they hung looked beautiful and once I saw them I couldn't imagine not having them up that night. We didn't end up using the tents we had reserved, but thought they had relatively fair prices for the area. Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Juliet, thanks for the review! We are glad you enjoyed our string lights -- they sure are beautiful!

Bridget · Married on 12/09/2017

I always use Southern Hospitality for our rental needs! The staff is so great and they always have what I need!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Southern Hospitality Event Rentals 17
    Southern Hospitality Event Rentals 18
    Southern Hospitality Event Rentals 19
    Southern Hospitality Event Rentals 20
    Southern Hospitality Event Rentals 21
    Southern Hospitality Event Rentals 22

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Bridget, thank you so much for your review and for sharing pictures of your beautiful event. We are so glad to have been a part!

julie · Married on 11/02/2017

Southern Hospitality was great to work with. I was planning a destination wedding and they were so helpful and professional!

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

These folks are the best!!
    Southern Hospitality is a perfect description!!
    Great service, beautiful decoration, great product.
    My wedding was PERFECT in large part because of their staff, professionalism and product!!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thanks again!

Susan · Married on 10/21/2017

This organization helped make a most special day for our family. Very eye appealing decorations. On time, for drop off, pickup, and answered questions in a timely fashion. Also, reasonably priced. Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kim · Married on 10/15/2017

I had a really great and positive experience working with Southern Hospitality Event Rentals. I worked with Southern Hospitality for ceremony seats and furniture for our cocktail hour at the New Orleans Museum of Art. Working with the company, Rob, was easy, seamless and just an overall positive experience. They provide quality furniture, and they are so organized and timely! Also, after researching many furniture options around New Orleans, I found Southern Hospitality to have one of the most competitive rates! My ceremony and cocktail hour went flawlessly, and a lot of that was thanks to Southern Hospitality. I 100 percent recommend!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Renee · Married on 09/16/2017

Renee Hall Events love SHER! As a wedding planner, it’s vital to me to have reliable vendors who I can count on to make my brides visions and dreams come to life! I have been using them for the last 5 years of business and they have been reliable with the best quality and service! That’s invaluable to me on a wedding day to have vendors that care about their clients! Their staff is awesome and has helped me troubleshoot or gone out of their way many times to help us solve wedding days issues related to weather (LA weather is crazy!). We love working with this team and they are my first recommendation for EVERY SINGLE BRIDE!

reese · Married on 09/02/2017

I've worked with these guys a few times and every time has been wonderful! Super helpful. It's always nice to know that a local vendor is willing to go above and beyond!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

We truly appreciated the business Reese! Happy New Year!

Ginger · Married on 03/25/2017

I reserved a tent and chairs with Southern Hospitality a few months out from my wedding. The tent was intended to be an insurance policy for my partially outdoor wedding in the event that it rained. Well, it didn't just rain, IT POURED.

Days before I called Southern Hospitality to try to add an additional tent. They accomodated me and the addition of lights with no problem. They didn't charge a premium for adding to the booking the week of. They got everything set up.

The day before when they arrived to erect the tent they discovered it wasn't clean. Instead of just putting it up and hoping no one would notice - they took the steps to clean everything. It took them hours to get it up - going above and beyond what I'm sure many other companies would have done. Everything was set up perfectly. I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome.

Professional, courteous and great to work with. Their prices were far better than many of the competitors I contacted. I highly recommend them for your wedding or other events.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Linnie · Married on 01/23/2016

We rented a 30' x 45' tent and italian bistro lights for my daughter's outdoor wedding from Southern Hospitality. They were the only company that also provided gutters on the sides of the tent just in case it rained. They also use 350lb short concrete blocks that are covered to hold the tent. This is much nicer looking than large barrels that are used elsewhere. The quality is a heavy fabric. Not a thin nylon. All of these features is what made it all so breathtaking. They also accommodated the band in case it rained. From the time I first met the rep I knew that they would be very professional. The quality of the tent far exceeded any of the other rental companies that I contacted in the area. The wedding venue was so impressed with the quality that they are recommending them for all events. The company is located on the north shore and they had no problem delivering to the venue on the south shore. I would definitely recommend using this company. They were $200 higher than other rental companies but it is definitely worth it because you get a lot more in quality.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Joe · Married on 10/28/2017

Excellent vendor in the greater New Orleans area!

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Mr. Joe!