Southern Frame Studio Reviews

Southern Frame Studio 6
Southern Frame Studio 7

Layne Sharrett · Married on 02/22/2019

Greatest Photographer EVER!!!!

Kiley is hands down one of the most talented, personable, and reliable photographer in the business. She is caring and compassionate. She captures the most precious moments of my family's journey. She has been taking our family pictures for several years now. My kids love her and her vibrant personality! It's a miracle she can capture all three kids looking at the same time!! She truly is amazing and is highly qualified!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Southern Frame Studio 12
    Southern Frame Studio 13
    Southern Frame Studio 14

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

You are the absolute best! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! You and your family are so special to me and I love taking your photos!

Danielle Bellavance · Married on 01/31/2019

An amazing photographer and person!

Kiley is amazing to work with. She has captured many moments of my growing family and I will treasure the photos and experience forever. She makes sessions so fun and easy going that you can't help but feel relaxed. My daughter adores her and it really shows in the smiles she gives when Kiley is taking her photos. Such an incredible experience that she will forever be my choice to take any and all photos for my family! Thanks Kiley!

Southern Frame Studio 15
    Southern Frame Studio 16
    Southern Frame Studio 17

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

Aww Dani you are the sweetest ever!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! Love you and your family so much!!

Melissa Brand · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING experience!

Kiley was my ANGEL on my wedding day. I can’t seem to brag enough about how amazing she is! All of my bridesmaids and family even ADORED her! Not only is her work STUNNING, but she has the biggest heart and such a passion for what she does. Not only does she capture EVERY moment at EVERY angle perfectly, but she is so much more than a photographer. She communicates with everyone and helps coordinate the day accordingly. She took care of EVERYTHING leaving a bride without a single worry. My wedding day ran so smoothly all thanks to her. A week after my wedding, she released some sneak peak pictures that have me in complete tears on my honeymoon at the moment! She does such a beautiful job. Pictures are the most important keepsakes to have on a girls wedding day. It’s memories you keep to look at for forever. I am blessed and forever grateful to have chosen Kiley from Southern Frame. Kiley, we cannot thank you enough for everything and we can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures! I not only had you as the best photographer but gained a friendship in the process! 💗

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Southern Frame Studio 18
    Southern Frame Studio 19
    Southern Frame Studio 20
    Southern Frame Studio 21
    Southern Frame Studio 22
    Southern Frame Studio 23

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!! Thank you so much sweet girl! I loved every second of working with you and Tyler and I miss you!! Thank you so much for entrusting me to capture your perfect day!

Logan · Married on 10/12/2018

Kiley is so awesome to work with.

Kiley is a true angle to work with. From the moment I met her I instantly knew that not only would she be our perfect photographer but a friend throughout the process. I highly suggest her. I am obsessed with our pictures and I will forever be grateful she captured our special day!

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

YOU ARE THE BEST LOGAN!!!! I miss your wedding!! I loved every second of your beautiful day and I'm so thankful for the friendship that grew from it! Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review! I appreciate you so very much!

Rachel Devery · Married on 09/22/2018

5 stars! Awesome!

Kiley is so amazing!!! She took the most beautiful photos of my engagement and wedding that people are still to this day complementing! Kiley is super sweet and made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The photos we got are absolutely stunning and I am so happy to have picked Kiley for my big day. I recommend Kiley to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Southern Frame Studio 24
    Southern Frame Studio 25
    Southern Frame Studio 26

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

Thank you so so much for such a great review Rachel! You two were the absolute sweetest and I'm pretty sure my eyes were teary all day because of how much you love one another! Thank you for entrusting Southern Frame to capture your perfect day!
  • Caroline

Caroline Erisman · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful!

Kiley at Southern Frame Studio is wonderful! She did such a great job at our wedding. She was organized and efficient throughout the entire day. We absolutely LOVE our photos. I would highly recommend Kiley!

Southern Frame Studio 27

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

Caroline your wedding was an absolute DREAM!! You are Jordan were the best to work with and I'm so thankful you chose Southern Frame! Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a sweet review! It means the world to me!!

Makayla · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding Photography

I can’t even begin to share how amazing Kiley was. She is super organized and made the day flow so easily. She listened to what we wanted and made sure we got the best pictures. Using Southern Frame Photography was truly one of the best decisions we made! Kiley is not only an amazing photographer but also an amazing person who will make your vision come true!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Southern Frame Studio 28
    Southern Frame Studio 29
    Southern Frame Studio 30
    Southern Frame Studio 31
    Southern Frame Studio 32
    Southern Frame Studio 33

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

Sweet Makayla! Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review! I loved every second of capturing your day and love you and Josh dearly!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

Heart of Gold

Kiley is wonderful. My wedding day was a tad on the stressful side. When I say that she is the reason I was able to calm down and enjoy my night, I mean that. She is very organized and it went smoothly. She is also very good with little ones. My 10 month old at the time is smiling in just about all our pictures! She's the best.

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

Aw Brittany! Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review! It means the world to me! Miss you and hope to see you soon!!
  • Meghan

Meghan Palmer · Married on 03/10/2018

Wonderful Experience & Memories!

Kiley was the absolute best to work with! Her kindness and happy attitude made everything so easy. Amazing photos as a result (with her great eye of course)! She was very professional and quick to respond. And did I say organized?!? Timeline and details made this type A bride happy! Turn around time to receive alllllll our wedding photos was very quick. She captured so many moments! Love looking back at these wonderful memories. Would definitely recommend, Kiley and Southern Frame Studio!! I will be calling her again for all my photo needs!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

Meghan!! You are truly the sweetest!! Capturing your day was such an honor and I enjoyed every second of it!! Your weddings photos will forever be some of my absolute favorites! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words, it means so much to me! xoxo

Elizabeth G · Married on 12/16/2017

Uplifting and Detailed

Kiley is so warm and personal! She builds relationships with her clients so she can give them exactly what they want in their photos. She goes above and beyond in making you feel like you’re the most important priority and captures moments in an incredible and special way.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Southern Frame Studio 34
    Southern Frame Studio 35
    Southern Frame Studio 36
    Southern Frame Studio 37

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review, it truly means so much to me! You and Blake are so special and I loved capturing your wedding so much!!

Karly Conley · Married on 04/08/2017

Kiley shot my wedding in April of 2017. It was nothing short of an amazing, easy, wonderful experience.

Kiley is professional and produces fantastic work, but better than that she takes the time to get to know you and takes your interests/wants/needs in to account. She is kind and helpful and makes you feel beautiful on your special day. I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Southern Frame Studio 50
    Southern Frame Studio 51
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/02/2014

Super talented, highly recommend!

Kiley truly has a gift for photography! Not only is she extremely talented, but she is so very passionate about what she does. Every session I have had the pleasure of booking Kiley, she makes my family feel relaxed and we actually enjoy our time taking our pictures :) She gets the pictures back very quickly and they always look AMAZING! Love, love, love Southern Frame!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Southern Frame Studio 52
    Southern Frame Studio 53
    Southern Frame Studio 54
    Southern Frame Studio 55

Summer Pridemore · Married on 09/01/2012

Amazing! So positive and professional!

Kiley is amazing and I’m always impressed and pleased with her work! She truly captures the moment and knows just what to do to get the right lighting, angle and mood. She is professional, punctual, and such a genuinely kind person! She will bring such a positive experience to your big day! She comes prepared and doesn’t waste time. I highly recommend Kiley at Southern Frame Studio!

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

😭😭😭 you’re the sweetest on the planet!! Love you and your family so very much. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It means SO much!!

Tonya · Married on 05/28/2017

Love! Love! Love!

I had the pleasure of working with Kiley for both our engagement photos and a boudoir photo shoot for my husbands surprise wedding gift - SHE. IS. AMAZING. All of our photos were phenomenal! She really has an eye for what looks good and she asks all the right questions so that everything you want is captured! It's hard to find someone as personable as she is and that you feel so at ease in front of! Would definitely recommend for any photos you need.

Southern Frame Studio's reply:

Tonya thank you so so much for taking the time to leave a review!! You’re the best and it means the world to me!! Love taking your photos so very much!! Hope to see you soon!! ❤️