Southern Events Party Rental Company Reviews

98 Reviews for Southern Events Party Rental Company

• Bailey

Bailey McLeod · Getting married on 04/17/2021

Friendly and Professional

As a venue manager, I LOVE working with Southern Events! Rachel, Kari and the rest of the team members are so friendly. They stay in constant communication with our venue. Their rental products are high quality and beautiful. They also keep up with the latest trends in wedding rentals. Their showroom is cozy and clients truly get a personal experience there. I highly recommend Southern Events!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Vining · Married on 04/03/2020

Responsive and Understanding

Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, my now husband and I made the unfortunate decision to cancel our wedding on April 3rd, 2020. Southern Events was booked as our rentals vendor and was so wonderful to work with even though we never got to experience their day of services. They were super helpful planning out the layout and completely understanding when we told them we were canceling. Even though they did not provide a refund, they still gave us credit in the total amount that we had paid for any future needs for the rest of 2020. HIGHLY recommend this vendor.

Sent on 04/18/2020

Tara Snyder · Married on 10/19/2019

Love Southern Events!

We had the pleasure of working with Jen and Rachel for our wedding on 10/19. Rachel helped with our vision and it came together perfectly for our big day. The linens, tables and chair rentals were in great condition and were delivered on time and picked up on time. Highly recommend Southern Events for all of your rental needs!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Mark · Married on 01/14/2019

Amazing experience

I was in a very tight jam and needed a high Quality event and didn’t think it could be done. SER was able to help me and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Y

yentihw terbaml · Married on 11/10/2018

Great service

Worked with Courtney and can't say enough about sweet she is and what a pleasure it was to work with her!! Give her a call for any wedding rental needs you may have!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • bmsoranno

Breanna · Married on 10/20/2018

Completed my wedding

the staff was so helpful from helping me figure out what I needed to the drop off and pick up of the items. Thanks to southern events I was able to bring my vision to life.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

For my recent August wedding, I was looking for a particularly shaped console table and unfortunately the vendor we had used for most of my rentals did not have anything I was looking for. Through a quick Google search, it looked like Southern Events had EXACTLY what I was looking for so after a quick phone call, I was set up with an Account Manager and found out the table was available and immediately it was “mine”…did I mention this was less than two weeks away from my wedding?! I can’t express how easy the process was and I can’t imagine how stress-free it would have been had we used them for all of our rentals. So glad they came in to save the day!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

Southern Events was a pleasure to work with. Kristina was prompt to reply, answered any questions I had, and didn't bat an eye at the many changes I made to my order. They delivered all ordered items on time, assisted in the flip of the room between the ceremony and reception, and came back for pickup on time. I would recommend them to any bride needing rentals as they have a great selection and inventory!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Joan · Married on 10/21/2017

Ask for Summer! She did a fabulous job keeping both the reception rentals and rehearsal dinner rentals completely organized even with my constant updates. Southern Events staff are very professional and responsive to your needs and requests. The table settings at both the casual rehearsal dinner bbq and the formal dinner at the reception were gorgeous. Delivery and pickup were efficient and convenient.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2017

Southern Events and especially Christina were awesome to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Meg · Married on 10/14/2017

I loved working with southern events for my rentals! We were able to meet with them and look at everything they offer to decide what would work best for my wedding. They were great to work with!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Christina · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I planned our wedding in Columbia from Michigan. Working with Kristina at Southern Events was a delight. I never doubted that everything would be taken care of. We rented months in advance and Kristina was even able to send me photos of all the rentals setup for me to get a feel of what it would look like on wedding day. There was a small issue a few days before the wedding but Kristina called me and made everything work out perfectly. Would use Southern Events in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • Valen

Valen · Married on 04/08/2017

Our wedding decor looked absolutely amazing thanks to Southern Events! Their website was so easy to use and they were even easier to work with. Kristina Brothers was amazing at answering all of my stupid questions and changing things on the order for me for what seemed like a million times! She also was very quick to get back to me on everything. Everything arrived on time and absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Southern Events to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Stefani · Married on 10/06/2016

My advice for anyone getting married is, BOOK WITH SOUTHERN EVENTS!

My fiance and I planned our entire wedding out of state and Heather over at Southern Events was on our order(s) very quickly. As many of you know, planning a wedding has hiccups and multiple changes along the way. Every time I emailed Heather I had a response within 24 hours. She offered advice and was beyond patient with us. She took so much time with us to make sure our special day was perfect. They delivered when they said they would and had the delivery truck there on time to pick everything up at the end of the night. The products were exactly as depicted in photos, if not better.

Thank you all for your assistance and professionalism.

Sent on 10/11/2016

KATIE · Married on 09/24/2016

This company was great to work with! It was so easy picking out everything we wanted to rent and they delivered the day before our wedding which made everything so easy!

Sent on 10/21/2016

They were great to deal with and very responsive.

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 04/16/2016

I was having a small wedding on a small budget. I was providing everything I needed for the wedding and reception myself, except the chairs. I needed 36 chairs delivered and set up by 8:00 a.m. and broken down and removed by noon on the Saturday of my wedding. Three other vendors on Wedding Wire (Liberty, Maryblossom, and Music City Tents) were going to charge hundreds of dollars extra to deliver by 8:00 a.m. and pick up by noon because it was outside their Saturday warehouse hours of 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (Imagine party rental places that don't do Saturdays!) And Liberty would have charged the same amount even if I had found a way to either pick up or return the chairs myself and Liberty had done the other. Two of them (Maryblossoms and Music City Tents) had a minimum rental/purchase of more than $1,000!

But then I found Southern Events. Southern Events did not require a minimum rental. The coordinator, Aimee Eisenmenger, was responsive and very helpful. The men who delivered and picked up the chairs were quick and very friendly. They set the chairs up and took them down without any commotion. The chairs were clean and in great condition. I'd recommend Southern Events for anyone who wants a stress-free wedding/reception and doesn't want to spend an arm and a leg.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Our wedding looked amazing thanks to Southern Events! I loved being able to see everything that was available online and we had a great time at our consultation getting to pick and see all of the rental items to choose from in person. We also took a tour of the warehouse and picked out the vintage door and farm tables-it was a lot of fun and Summer was very easy to work with. I probably emailed and called 10 times to update something to our invoice and they were very kind and quick to help! The day of the rentals arrived on time and their team set everything up exactly where we wanted it!

We loved how everything turned out!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Southern Events was great to work with and was super easy, too! Heather was our contact and she was not only sweet, but super creative and understood exactly the "look" we were going for at our wedding! When our guest list changed at the last minute, they were super flexible! They coordinated with our venue to do all of the load in and removal of tables and chairs and everything went incredibly smooth! Can't thank you all enough and I won't stray from them when we need party rentals!

Sent on 01/24/2016
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 10/10/2015

Southern Events is a great place to rent nearly anything, from chairs and tables, to linens, flatware and various decor. We rented almost everything through Southern Events except for our tent. Everything was lovely and really met the vision that I had for our wedding day. A shout out to Aimee who was very helpful when we were selecting our linens, flatware, glasses and decor. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

I really enjoyed working with Southern Events. Laura Wall was a huge help and extremely easy to work with. They showed up on time and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it before they left. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/29/2015

I can not say enough amazing things about Southern Events! They really brought our wedding to life! We rented everything from plates, specialty furniture, and they exceeded our expectations. They have the most diverse, special and really beautiful rentals around. Any parties we have in the future it's South Events all the way!

Sent on 12/08/2015

I thought they provided exactly what we needed for our intimate outdoor wedding. When we needed a few more things they responded quickly and on time. We got exactly what we needed for a great price.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Grace · Married on 12/20/2014

Southern events exceeded my expectations! They delivered on time with the right rental products ordered. They were extremely helpful and friendly. The response to my emails would be right away. They would answer all my questions and help me best they can. The rental products are absolutely stunning! They made my wedding look like a dream. Thank you so much!! :)

Sent on 01/07/2015

Sofia and Adrian · Married on 10/04/2014

Southern event rentals was wonderful to work with for our October wedding. Heather was always very helpful and responsive. We had a family style dinner and changing guest count until almost the last minute. We also had an unexpected cold front come through and had to add last minute heaters. Throughout all of this, we found the services of Southern event rentals extremely helpful and accommodating. They have everything from basic chair rentals to heaters and decorations. Really a wonderful place to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2014