Southern Elegance Limousine Reviews

Southern Elegance Limousine 1
  • kimberly

kimberly · Married on 05/11/2019

They were awesome

We needed to change our pick up time by a half an hour and they did so well at accommodationing out change in plans, they helped up all gey in considering it was pouring. He was right there with the umbrella

Sent on 05/12/2019

Nikki · Married on 04/20/2019

Prompt and professional

I requested a driver to take myself and maid of honor from our hotel to the venue the morning of the wedding and a driver for my husband and I back to the hotel at the end of the wedding. For both trips the drivers arrived as scheduled looking very professional.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • W

Wood · Married on 02/23/2019

Moving a very large wedding party and guests around

Miguel and his drivers were AWESOME! We had a wedding party of 22 to move around and they did it with such ease! Our guests, who were picked up at 2 different hotels and taken back after the festivities raves about how easy going and accommodating the drivers were. If you’re looking for a top notch limo company, give Miguel a call!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Bill · Married on 07/27/2018

Great service.

We used these guys for our wedding and they rocked. Very flexible

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • I

Iris · Married on 04/13/2018

Had a very good experience with this company. Miguel was prompt and professional in his emails. Payment process was easy, no hidden fees or surprises (I like that the gratuity was added in the final payment). Limo driver was punctual and friendly. We had a nice, smooth ride to our hotel. Everything was included as stated in the contract/website. It was a sweet ending to the perfect day.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Candice · Married on 11/09/2017

Very responsive, affordable and professional!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2017

Wonderful! Everyone was super helpful and pleasant to work with. They made the process of booking so easy for me and were very accomodating. They were early for the pick-ups and we received everything we were promised. If i ever need a limo again, this will be it! I highly recommend this company, they did an excellent job, thank you!!

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you for contributing to a beautiful wedding day for our daughter!

David · Married on 09/20/2017

Excellent service and professionalism at
    a great price. Thank you. Highly recommend.

Angelica · Married on 07/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Southern Elegance Limousine. Miguel, was excelent! Quick response and excelent service.

Christine · Married on 06/25/2017

I took a chance on Southern Elegance as I was planning my daughter's wedding from out of state. I was not disappointed. Everything went well -- they were on time and very helpful and courteous. I liked the fact that they confirmed with me that they would be there so I didn't stress out or anything.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Southern Elegance Limousine 2

Sarah · Married on 04/09/2017

Great service! Cars were clean and looked great. Drivers were on time and professional.

Sara · Married on 04/08/2017

Miguel was very easy to work with and made the whole process very smooth. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Krystal · Married on 03/04/2017

Southern Elegance was perfect and stress free.
    Thank you!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Nancy · Married on 02/24/2017

I can not rave enough about Miguel Hernandez and his service. After 2 emails, we had everything set- he arrived to pick up my daughter and the wedding party 15 minutes early and was so kind and professional! We had a few extra stops and he smiled and said it was not a problem! The limo was clean and stocked with water for the ride as promised. It was a great decision to hire him, I would recommend Southern Elegance and Miguel to anyone looking for professional and worry free transportation service.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 01/07/2017

Miguel and Southern Elegance Limousines were excellent choices for my wedding day transportation. The company responds quickly, acts professionally, and puts forth a customer first attitude. You can't go wrong with SEL!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Susan · Married on 11/12/2016

Miguel was very professional and patient with our wedding party Our timeline had changed and he was very flexible with the changes. The use of his services were a surprise to the bride and groom and they added to the happy memories of their day. Southern Elegance should be every couple's first choice in limo services!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Alex · Married on 11/12/2016

Investing in the 1961 Continental was some of the best money spent on our wedding. It was a great touch to the evening and Miguel was great to work with. My wife and I highly recommend it.

Sent on 01/09/2017

J · Married on 10/22/2016

I had my wedding October of this year and had chosen a hotel very close to our ceremony/reception site that had shuttle service (first-come, first-serve), so I did not originally plan on using a private transport company. A few days before the wedding, I found out that 3 other brides were staying at the hotel that weekend and not wanting to chance that the shuttle would be occupied and our wedding party would have to uber or worse, I called several local companies to compare rates and availability. Many of them wanted ridiculous amounts for the short notice and some were not very helpful or friendly. I chose this company because Miguel was pleasant, accommodating, and the charges were reasonable. They picked us up without any hassle in the afternoon to get to the site and later that evening when we were leaving and both times the limo and drivers were clean, nice and professional. They made the wedding process much less stressful and I really appreciate the extra touch of having champagne chilled for us for our way back. Excellent customer service and very reliable. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Daisy · Married on 10/08/2016

Great limo service and best price I found! Our driver was excellent! I would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Helen · Married on 09/03/2016

We decided fairly last minute that we wanted a limo for the day of the wedding for safety purposes. I sent an email to Miguel from wedding wire and he responded that evening. The limo was booked immediately. Excellent price and excellent service. Glad we did this - and we loved the champagne and red carpet!

Sent on 10/04/2016

If you're looking for a limousine company that provides superior service then you need to check out Southern Elegance Limousines. Miguel provided outstanding service for my sister's wedding that happened recently, all our requests were fulfilled with such professionalism. He went above and beyond surpassing all our expectations.

Thank you Miguel and the team at Southern Elegance Limousines!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Southern Elegance was professional and perfect! They arrived early and everything went smoothly. After the ceremony, they provided a red carpet and a "just married" sign to make us feel special! We got to enjoy the complimentary champagne on the limo ride from the ceremony to reception. I have heard horror stories about limo companies and this was perfect! Ask for Miguel and he will help you :)

Sent on 01/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

I would recommend Miguel's service to anyone, especially someone that is using it for their wedding. He was clearly familiar with the wedding logistics, and was helpful in every aspect. He worked well with our wedding coordinator, thus to not cause any additional stress on the big day. We were provided complimentary champagne which is always an excellent touch! He was the definition of professionalism, and we couldn't have asked any more of him.

Sent on 04/14/2016