Southern Couture Makeup Reviews

118 | Greenville, SC

118 Reviews for Southern Couture Makeup

Abby K. · Getting married on 01/10/2022

Kirstin is a magician!

Kirstin was such a pleasure to work with. She did an incredible job with my makeup. I was having horrible breakouts the day of my wedding but she made my skin look flawless. You would be lucky to have her do your makeup! 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 11/22/2020

Sonia V. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

High Quality at Ease

Kirstin is very passionate about what she does and puts every ounce of that into giving you an unforgettable experience on your special day! She has a great personality and really knows how to connect with her clients providing for a more interpersonal interaction. Her expertise and skills put me at ease knowing that she would bring make my vision a reality. I am always very pleased with the outcome and have made her my go-to makeup artist for all of my special occasions. I recommend her to anyone looking for a high-quality makeup look without the added stress.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Jessica B. · Getting married on 10/14/2021

Everything was perfect!!

Kendall and Kirstin were beyond amazing.
    Did everything I cushioned and everything went smoothly even when my bridesmaids changed plans a million times haha

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Tory

Victoria · Married on 04/02/2021

Great experience

I worked with Kirstin and Kendall and it was an amazing experience! Even though I had me, 8 bridesmaids, and the mother of the groom, they got our hair and make up done efficiently and beautifully!! They're also comforting during a stressful day and so fun to talk to!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Kelley A. · Married on 03/27/2021

Looking for a 1 time service but came a regular!

Kirstin and Kendall did an AMAZING job on my hair and make up! I have actually started using Kirstin for regular facials and eyebrow appointments, and the skin care like I use now is something I purchased through her. Seeing her has totally transformed my skin and made me feel much for confident.
    Kendall did a great job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair as well. I have booked an appointment with her to cut my hair, and I have a feeling she is someone I will use regularly!
    Can't say enough great things about Southern Couture!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Paris · Married on 03/20/2021

Great experience

Kirstin and Kendall were so flexible and professional! They did what exactly I wanted. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Jodi · Married on 12/19/2020

It was so amazing

I was so amazed at how talented and kind Kirsten was to work with. She made the whole process easy and helped me when deciding what I wanted for my bride makeup, which I needed desperately. I 10/10 recommend her. Thank you so much for making me look like a princess on my big day Kirsten:)

Sent on 12/23/2020

Nancy F. · Married on 12/16/2020

The team is amazing.

The team is amazing. They showed up at the house on time and did a terrific job on both hair and makeup. I would recommend them to anyone who has a big event.

Sent on 02/02/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle P. · Married on 12/05/2020

Fabulous experience

Kirstin and her team were incredible. From the flexibility of moving our wedding date due to covid, to the professionalism in planning out the trial and day of timeline. She also made me and each of my bridesmaids look flawless from 7 am until well after midnight. I couldn’t recommend this team more. They were incredible!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Kimberly D. · Married on 11/20/2020

Hair and makeup

Kirstin and her team were professional and responsive! All of my bridesmaids and my hair and makeup all looked fantastic!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Tatyana R. · Married on 11/07/2020

Best makeup Artist ever

Looking for a makeup artist? Look no more! Book now you won’t regret it. Kristin Pace is phenomenal at what she does. I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding and it was amazing. Everyone gave me so many compliments and I absolutely couldn’t be happier with the service.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Kaitlin M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Kirstin made my wedding makeup looks absolutely perfect. She captured everything I imagined. She is awesome!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Kimberly · Married on 10/31/2020

Very Awesome. Highly recommend

Very professional. Kirstin and her team did an amazing job for my wedding. Highly recommend for hair and makeup for any special occasion. They achieved exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Alexis · Married on 10/30/2020

Absolutely Amazing

The ladies with Southern Couture were absolutely amazing to work with. My hair and make-up was out of this world beautiful! I could not have asked for a better experience or better people to work with.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Lynn

Lynn P. · Married on 10/20/2020

Absolute Amazing Experience

I absolutely love Kirsten and her team!! I highly recommend her for all special occasions!! Weddings, engagement photos, a special date night. I love her so much I had her do my makeup and hair for several occasions after my engagement photos were done. She is absolutely amazing at what she does!!! She will make you feel like a beautiful queen😘 Kirsten is experience, professional and knowledgeable about all makeup products. She’s helped me with purchasing the right products for my face and my age that were right for me. My face looks amazing with all the products she has recommended I use. So far Kirsten has done my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, thanksgiving and I believe two date nights and she and her team will be doing my wedding next fall.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Alyssa G. · Married on 10/17/2020

very responsive

They are very efficient and get back to you quickly if you have questions over email.

• Ashliegh

Ashliegh · Married on 10/13/2020

Amazing, beautiful experience

I had Jessie do our hair and Kristen do our make up! They are both amazing at their jobs and are so understanding. They achieved exactly what I wanted on my big day! I would recommend them to anyone!!

• Cassy

Cassy N. · Married on 10/11/2020

Incredible find!

Southern Couture was such a perfect fit for my wedding. Kirstin is incredibly talented, friendly, and quick. My bridesmaids, mother, and I looked incredible. I wouldn’t have felt as beautiful if it weren’t for her. So affordable and flexible as well.
    I couldn’t have gotten luckier!

• Kelsey

Kelsey A. · Married on 10/10/2020

It's a amazing company

Honestly I can't say enough good things thank you Kristin and Kendall for taking care of me and making my hair tornado proof basically and I felt beautiful! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • India

India P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Very professional affordable and fun. I had a large wedding party with various skin tone and hair types and each of us looked amazing.

The team with southern couture was amazing. They did such a fantastic job and the girls were all so sweet and patient with my large wedding party. They were so professional but also knew how to make our experience fun. They made each of us fell beautiful and special.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Stacey

Stacey S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Never have I ever felt so beautiful

So thankful that Kristin and Jessie was there to do our makeup and hair. Very impressed with the quality and professionalism. Loved that they come to you to get you ready for the big day. They are the sweetest and I never felt like just a client. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Shannon C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Loved Southern Couture!

I loved working with Kirstin! Her communication and bringing my vision to life exceeded my expectations. I did make a few changes on my actual wedding day and Kirstin knocked it out of the park. If I ever need my make up done again, I will absolutely be calling Southern Couture. Don't wait any longer and book them for your special day!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Highly recommend!!

Wow!! Such a great team! They were so sweet and helped my wedding morning be so relaxing! Plus they did such a great job with my hair/makeup and my gurls hair/makeup. The few changes I wanted to make after my trial run Kirsten took to heart and I was floored by the final look on wedding day. I felt beautiful all day.. everything stayed right in place.. no touch ups needed! Please hire them! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie G. · Married on 09/20/2020

Exceeded my expectations

These girls played a vital role in making my wedding day the best day ever. Timely, affordable, friendly and professional. My hair and makeup were beyond my expectations, and made me feel like a fairy tale princess.

Sent on 08/27/2020