Southern Couture Makeup Reviews

88 | Greenville, SC

88 Reviews for Southern Couture Makeup

Sonia Vera 路 Getting married on 10/16/2021

High Quality at Ease

Kirstin is very passionate about what she does and puts every ounce of that into giving you an unforgettable experience on your special day! She has a great personality and really knows how to connect with her clients providing for a more interpersonal interaction. Her expertise and skills put me at ease knowing that she would bring make my vision a reality. I am always very pleased with the outcome and have made her my go-to makeup artist for all of my special occasions. I recommend her to anyone looking for a high-quality makeup look without the added stress.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn Palevoda 路 Getting married on 10/20/2020

Absolute Amazing Experience

I absolutely love Kirsten and her team!! I highly recommend her for all special occasions!! Weddings, engagement photos, a special date night. I love her so much I had her do my makeup and hair for several occasions after my engagement photos were done. She is absolutely amazing at what she does!!! She will make you feel like a beautiful queen馃槝 Kirsten is experience, professional and knowledgeable about all makeup products. She鈥檚 helped me with purchasing the right products for my face and my age that were right for me. My face looks amazing with all the products she has recommended I use. So far Kirsten has done my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, thanksgiving and I believe two date nights and she and her team will be doing my wedding next fall.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Heather Hayden 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing work!

These ladies know how to make a bride feel beautiful and comfortable in her own skin! They are so sweet and accommodating. They listen to any concerns or desires to take your vision and make it a reality on your wedding day! It was such a pleasure working with this group!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Jaden

Jaden Cross 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Very Good!

I got married in Seabrook Island and these ladies traveled all the way there to make my day special. I had 8 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, a mother of the groom, and myself to get ready that morning and it went perfectly. Both of them were SUPER professional, quick, flexible and easy to work with. ALL of my girls looked fabulous. Would definitely recommend 馃挄

Sent on 08/11/2020

Jessie Hauser 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely recommend!

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. I got so many compliments! Very professional and beautiful work.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Schwabe 路 Married on 07/11/2020

The best makeup artists!

I loved having my makeup done by Kirstin! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and they turned out beautifully! Of course my wedding makeup was just as beautiful. She followed my inspiration photos perfectly and is a fun person to talk to as well. My hair was absolutely gorgeous and didn鈥檛 look too done up, very natural. Overall I was very impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of all the Southern Couture stylists and artists. They were on time and made my day stress free and getting ready enjoyable. The value is great too! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Sylvia Rylee 路 Married on 06/28/2020

Wonderful Service

When having your makeup done you don鈥檛 always know what to expect... will it look good? Will I like the colors? Will it last? And I can answer those questions with 100% yes! The bride arranged for this sweet lady to do our make up for her wedding and I was very pleased! Very professional, talented and kind! I recommended them to anyone with any makeup needs!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Jenell Pert 路 Married on 06/16/2020

Highly Recommend

Kirstin was a pleasure to work with! She is extremely talented and did a beautiful job on everyone. I definitely recommend the airbrush option, it was so light and natural.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Hessler 路 Married on 06/06/2020

So happy! Professional and talented

I had my hair and makeup done by Kirstin and Kendall for my wedding and they absolutely nailed it! I felt so beautiful and confident on my big day. They were incredible from start to finish. I initially postponed my wedding indefinitely due to COVID-19 but decided two weeks before my original wedding date that we would elope on our original date. Kirstin was so accommodating. I still can't get over how great I looked! I will definitely use Southern Couture Makeup again!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Crystal Gardner 路 Married on 05/29/2020

All Around Great Experience

Fantastic job! Very professional, on time, very friendly, quality work. Would definitely recommend them to others. Loved my makeup and hair for my wedding!!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Nicole Graver 路 Married on 05/17/2020

Picture perfect!!

Always does the best job ever!!! Kirstin is the best!!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Kayla Gault 路 Married on 05/02/2020

Wonderful experience with professional and talented artists

Kirstin was a joy to work with for my wedding! My hair and makeup looked flawless. She worked with all of my ideas and used her artists creativity to bring them to life. Kirstin and her team are professional, understanding and flexible to their clients needs. Will certainly use them again!

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • Monica I

Monica 路 Married on 04/18/2020

Absolutely recommended!

Kristin and her team did an AMZING job with my bridal hair and makeup! I absolutely loved it! They were very responsive through the entire process, and very patient with all my questions. I danced the night away and my makeup and hair were intact by the end of the night. I would definitely recommend Southern Couture for any wedding or event. Excellent job and service

Sent on 07/28/2020

Rebecca Daughtrey 路 Married on 01/11/2020

I definitely recommend her and would use her again for another big event.

Kirstin did my bridal makeup. I was unsure of what I really wanted and she was very patient with me. She also was affordable, easy to talk to, came prepared and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 04/14/2020

Ghada Khalid 路 Married on 12/16/2019

Southern Couture Makeup

Very dependable. Awesome work. Listens to needs and able to amaze me every time. The best to hire.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Neha Sekhri 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Stunning Indian Bride

Kristin did an amazing job with my make up! All my family and friends were calling me a model! I loved how patiently she and Jessie worked through with me and my family throughout the weekend doing our make up and hair for the Indian wedding vents. All of us looked amazing and beautiful! Thank you Kristin and Jessie! I would definitely recommend them both!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Carley West 路 Married on 11/23/2019

She was a pleasure to work with and really put me at ease, when I was super stressed!

Kirstin really came through in my last minute search for wedding hair. She did an amazing job on my updo and was available for my bridesmaids! All my girls that used her had beautiful updos as well. She was so quick and proficient. I鈥檓 so glad someone recommended her!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Shannon Nicole Eichorst 路 Married on 11/23/2019

So fun, simple and easy!

She responded so quickly and worked around exactly what me and my bridal party needed! I felt like a princess!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Gaby

Gaby Cleary 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Wonderful - 10/10 Recommend

Kirstin was amazing! She arrived on time and early. Completed my makeup and my bridesmaids ahead of schedule. She was wonderful, polite, fun, and gave me the makeup look I showed her a picture of with ease. I would recommend Kirstin to any brides or bridal parties looking for a great makeup artist. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Madalyn Snoddy 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Bridesmaid Makeup

She did my makeup for a wedding I was in and I loved it!! She knew exactly what I wanted and customized the look for what I was envisioning. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson Ball 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent and perfect

Kirsten did such an AMAZING job on my makeup! She made a very stressful day a lot better by making my makeup perfect! She made sure me & my bridesmaids looked amazing & beautiful! The pictures are of me & my Bridesmaid!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Shanna Marie Freeman 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing work, love working with her!

Kirsten is a very talented artist. She does amazing work. I was so pleased with how my makeup turned out for my bridal pictures and again on my wedding day. She made me feel so beautiful. I loved working with her and her staff. I will definitely use them again. Absolutely love her

Sent on 11/03/2019

Jamie Devenger 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend!

Kirstin and her team were wonderful to work with! She accommodated my very large bridal party (11 bridesmaides, 2 junior bridesmaids, mothers of bride/groom, and me!). They showed up on time early the morning of the wedding and had everyone ready ahead of schedule. I am not someone who usually likes to have my makeup done, and I was thrilled with her work. She made me look very natural and like the best version of myself. I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding day. She was also very professional, easygoing, and made the process smooth. One of our favorite vendors we worked with for our wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Rachel 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Fast and Efficient

Kirstin gave me the exact look that I wanted. She was very fast and efficient and cared about every detail to the very last minute. I鈥檓 usually a very self conscience person and I have never felt more beautiful! You will not be disappointing choosing Kirstin as your makeup artist!

Sent on 09/24/2019