Southern Classic Rentals Reviews

Southern Classic Rentals 2
Southern Classic Rentals 3
Southern Classic Rentals 4

Melissa J. · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful rentals and amazing service!

My experience with Southern Classic Rentals has always been a wonderful one. Drew is extremely reliable and detail oriented. He takes so much pride in his pieces and it shows in his work. No rentals like his and no company like this one! We love Southern Classic Rentals!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Southern Classic Rentals 5
    Southern Classic Rentals 6
    Southern Classic Rentals 7
    Southern Classic Rentals 8

Cynthia · Married on 10/20/2018

They were great to work with very professional and reliable.

I can’t say enough about this company! Drew was amazing always prompt on answering questions and willing to make his product work for our venue. I didn’t worry about his products or that they wouldn’t be everything we dreamed they would be for our daughter’s wedding. We rented farm tables for wedding party of 22 and cross back chairs for reception and then we did white wooden chairs for ceremony. High quality rentals and would highly recommend this company. Everything looked amazing! Thanks !

Sent on 01/16/2019

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2018

Outstanding!

Southern classic rentals has been the best vendor I’ve ever worked with! Drew is always on time. His farm tables are BEAUTIFUL! Drew is extremely professional and helps guide the process of renting. He was was also very understanding with my budget and helped me achieve what I needed with the amount I had to spend. I would recommend him to anyone wanting quality tables and chairs!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Dana · Married on 10/24/2015

Top notch!!

I found Southern Classic Rentals through a recommendation from a friend. Drew had the cross-back chairs we were looking for at a great price....and was fantastic to work with through the entire wedding planning process. Chairs were beautiful, delivered and set up perfectly, and were picked up after wedding reception ended. Cannot say enough about the great experience we had working with Drew. Extremely professional and dependable! Will definitely use them again should the need arise.

Sent on 01/27/2019