Southern Class Planning Reviews

14 | Acworth, GA

14 Reviews for Southern Class Planning

14 Southern Class Planning Reviews

Samantha · Getting married on 01/22/2020

Brittany helped us with our day of details for our wedding in November 2017. She was INCREDIBLE. From making sure every detail was perfect to making sure I had a cold drink when I was getting ready, she was there for everything! My family adored her and she was friendly and professional through every moment! I would recommend her to help plan anything you have, especially a day as important as your wedding! <3

She even captured the first look between my husband and I. She is just that good :)

Alexi Stephens · Married on 07/28/2018

Brittany made my wedding perfect

My husband and I had the best day of our lives! Our wedding was perfect and a big part is thanks to Brittany and her team. We worked with Anastasiia and Danielle and they were so helpful and really cared about making our day special. Highly recommend this team to all brides out there looking for value paired with first-class care.

Sara Morton · Married on 06/15/2018

Best ever!!!

Could not recommend enough! So thankful for Brittany & everything she did for me as a bride & the whole wedding. I really don’t know what I would have done without her!!!

Kristina · Married on 04/29/2018

Brittany and Danielle were so sweet and did an incredible job keeping everything organized and in line the day of the wedding. Brittany made the process seamless and was easy to get in contact with. She distributed the timeline to all vendors and if there was a change at the last minute she made sure everyone was aware. I would definitely recommend Southernclass Planning to any and all friends getting married. Thank you Brittany and Danielle for your efforts! Best day ever!

Jan · Married on 04/29/2018

Outstanding

Very professional and the customer service was outstanding. Their goal was to make the day stress free and perfect in every way. They kept us on track and handled all the little things that came up. At the end of the evening they gathered everything together and made it very easy for us. We could not have done it without them.

Savannah · Married on 04/07/2018

Having a planner was the best wedding decision we made! Brittany was so helpful and so patient with us while we navigated our way through everything. I can't tell you how grateful we are that we spent the extra money to have Southern Class Planning. Our coordinators were Brittany and Danielle and these two ladies were so on-top of everything from start to finish. Do yourself the favor and just budget for a coordinator. You will alleviate so much stress. We had our dream wedding!!!

Natalia · Married on 03/24/2018

Brittany was amazing! We had a cosplay themed wedding and she had so many ideas to help add to our special day. I was also an out of stare bride and she made herself available to me anytime I needed through phone, text, or email. She also has such a great relationship with the staff at our venue. I must say I was perfectly paired with her. I also was so lost as to how to do the wedding timing and order of events and Brittany helped pretty much make the time line with me step by step. Awesome experience made everything super easy!

Kelli · Married on 02/24/2018

Brittany did a phenomenal job as our day of coordinator for our Feb 2018 wedding. From the first meeting to the venue exit, she was on top of every detail. She was attentive and flexible, always checking with us to make sure we were happy with how the wedding was flowing. I couldn’t have asked for a better day and I know a lot of that was because of Brittany!!

Kendra · Married on 12/30/2017

Brittany saved my friend’s wedding at the last minute. She was hired after the bride let go her former coordinator and completely saved this wedding from complete chaos. On the day of the wedding, she did an amazing job of decorating, keeping the wedding party on schedule and managing the vendors. Thank you so much Brittany for all of your help! I can’t wait to use you for my own wedding one day!

Virginia · Married on 10/06/2017

Brittany Newell is a PRO! We never had to do a thing! This girl communicates with everyone and makes sure no detail is missed. So glad we found her. She thought of things that both bride and mother of the bride didn't think of. Absolute perfection! Thank you Brittany!!!!

Paige · Married on 08/26/2017

Brittany is amazing! Shes great to work with, very detailed oriented, and so sweet! She made my wedding day absolutely perfect and made sure everything was taken care of. I HIGHLY recommend Brittany at Southern Class Planning !!

Anne · Married on 08/19/2017

Brittany was amazing! She stayed ahead of our needs not just the day of my daughter's wedding but during the planning as well. She stayed calm when any issues came up and dealt with them like a pro. One of the bridesmaids spilled a drink on her dress and Brittany knew how to blot it out with club soda so it would not ruin the pictures or the wedding! Thanks so much for everything Brittany!

Nina · Married on 08/12/2017

We used Brittany as a Day off coordinator and she was a TOTAL Professional. From the first meeting to the day of, she was huge help at making sure our vision came through ON BUDGET. Shes very attentive to your needs and details and will make sure everything goes off without a hitch. If anything does go wrong, she will resolve it/tend to it before you ( bride/groom) even know about it. She was a delight to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone needing a planner or day of coordinator