Southern Chic Rentals Reviews

Southern Chic Rentals 2
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/25/2019

Wedding rentals

Loved south chic rentals. They helped me in more ways than one. Without having a coordinator, I was a little lost. When I went to amber with little information on what I wanted she did everything and more. They have everything you need and are very affordable. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Julia,
    Thank you so very much and we are so glad that Southern Chic was able to help you! We certainly enjoyed working with you!!

Casidy · Married on 07/28/2019

Shannon and Amber for president

Shannon and Amber are freaking rockstars! I am not a decorating type person so I had no idea where to even begin on my decor for the wedding which was very stressful but these ladies made everything stress free! They helped me come up with my vision and executed beyond my expectations. My wedding was everything I imagined!

Southern Chic Rentals's reply:

You were such a blessing to work with and I am so glad we were part of your day!!
    Thank you for the amazing review.
    ~Shannon
  • Hanna

Hanna Lago- Winski · Married on 06/23/2019

Loved it all

Excellent Linen and Decor with setup service!
    I couldn't have chosen better!

Southern Chic Rentals 3

Southern Chic Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! You were truly a pleasure to work with and I am glad you were so happy :)!

Ruby · Married on 05/27/2019

Fantastic Company!!!

Love, love, love this company!! Shannon and Amber are absolutely amazing. They were so easy to work with, so organized and made our day absolutely gorgeous. They went above and beyond for our event. So thankful to have found them. Ladies y’all are amazing.

Southern Chic Rentals 4

Southern Chic Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Ruby for the review and know that we feel truly thankful and blessed to have worked with you on such a special day!!

Tatyana · Married on 04/27/2019

Simply amazing ladies !

Amber & Shannon are both absolutely amazing ! They’re very responsive and are really good about showing you options to stay within your budget. Thanks for all your help and quality of work ! 😊❤️

Sent on 04/13/2019

Tatyana,
    You are too kind and have no idea how much we appreciated your review but more so, being part of you wedding day! Thank you so much!
    Shannon

Christina · Married on 03/16/2019

Such an amazing lady!

Amber is by far the best life saver! She is so amazing to work with, and let me tell you she knows her stuff!
    We got married this past Sunday, March 17th, 2019 and Amber came to the venue, decorated and then coordinated our entire ceremony!
    She took so much stress of our shoulders and made the day go so smoothly!!!
    Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! We are truly grateful for ALL of your help and we're so happy you were able to be a part of special day!!!! ❤❤❤

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kimberly Langlois · Married on 03/15/2019

Exceeded expectations!

We used them for the tulle/lights in my daughter's wedding on March 15, 2019. They had originally agreed to use the lights we provided; however, ours didn't meet the correct specifications so they used their own and they were absolutely beautiful, and not only did they not charge us extra, the cost was extremely competitive. They were very sweet and efficient; they were already up when we go to the venue, and they came to pick up lights on time at the end. I can't thank them enough for helping make our venue just about perfect!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Southern Chic Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly ! I was very thankful to work with you and help anyway we could! It was a true pleasure! :)

Spugh · Married on 02/02/2019

Outstanding Event coordinators

Southern Chic Wedding and Events were amazing, from the start of the process through to the big day, they were there for us whatever or whenever we needed them. I can't recommend them highly enough!!!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Brianna Knight · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Linens and Decor

All the linens, chargers, dinnerware and large decor items we rented were emaculate, excellently priced and helped me have the vision I wanted on our wedding day. I would recommend Amber and her team for everything. Unfortunately we had already signed a coordinator contract or we would have gone with Amber for that too! Thank you!! Brianna & Korbin ~ Married Nov 2017

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • JESSEE

Jessee L Rosen · Married on 09/15/2018

A day to remember

from months before to the actual day of Amber and her team took all the worry and stress away. My vision was brought to life for real and nothing could have been better! The all inclusive package was amazingly priced and such a great value for the time and detail Amber put into wedding. I can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Burgundy · Married on 10/25/2019

We used Southern Chic for my wedding in October

The options they have were perfect for my rustic style wedding. Love the foe burlap table clothes!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Southern Chic Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review and we are so happy that we were able to make your event as beautiful as you imagined!