Southern Celebrations Co Reviews

8 Reviews for Southern Celebrations Co

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Experience

I knew I wanted to use Southern Celebrations Co. for tables and chairs for our October 2020 wedding. Their barn wood tables and antique chairs are simply gorgeous, and fit our backyard, farm wedding perfectly. Patti was wonderful to work with. Any time I had a question, she so graciously answered! I really appreciated her help as an out of state and dealing with COVID bride. Everyone commented on our tables and chairs during our reception, and it made me so happy that the guests saw the charm in them too. Patti and her husband delivered and picked up perfectly on time and helped us set everything up. Our photos do have plastic wrapped over the top because, as Tennessee would do, it rained the night before our outdoor wedding and threatened to continue all day on our wedding day. We didn't want them to get wet! I truly wish we actually lived in Tennessee so that I could have the excuse to hire her again and again for any kind of celebration.

Sent on 02/18/2021
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/28/2017

These ladies couldn't have been more helpful!! They helped to make our event a memorable one for everyone!! Would use them again in a heartbeat...

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kristie · Married on 05/27/2017

Very prompt delivery and service. Very friendly staff and the experience was very pleasant! Would definitely use again and recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Beautiful Rentals! Wonderful ladies!

Sent on 09/28/2016

The chairs were exactly as we expected. They dropped them off a day early with no extra charge. We also requested extra chairs a few weeks before and they had no problem with that.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kassie · Married on 02/14/2015

Everything was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for more. I would definitely use southern celebrations again.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Renee · Married on 09/06/2014

Amy and Patti are the most enjoyable people to work with, and their beautiful and unique inventory were the perfect touch for our daughter's outdoor wedding. I can only imagine what they have added since our event, and their excitement and enthusiasm for what they do appears in all of the lovely pieces and ideas they have to offer for your event!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Regina · Married on 09/06/2014

Arrived ahead of schedule for delivery and pick up. Amy and Patti are very sweet and great to work with. They have beautiful unique pieces to choose from. They have awesome tables and benches made from an old barn.

Sent on 03/15/2015