Southern Bridal Styles Reviews

Southern Bridal Styles 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing experience

Samantha is awesome to work with. She really made sure I felt special on my big day and that I loved my hair style. She is very good at what she does!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Southern Bridal Styles 8
  • Jen

Jen Neutz · Married on 08/03/2019

Everything was Perfect!

Samantha and her team made my day PERFECT!! They pumped me up and calmed me down on the morning of my wedding. They made every second enjoyable and relaxing! I had never felt more beautiful than the day in my wedding. I can not recommend Samantha more! She is the best for wedding day glam!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Southern Bridal Styles 9
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Mcdowell · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Amazing!

Samantha and her team were just simply amazing! My biggest fear for my wedding hair and makeup was that I would not look like myself...but Sam took in all my ideas, fears, and excitement and did an absolutely wonderful job with my hair and makeup, and making me look like ME!! Having a trial before the big day was lovely, and then being able to relax on my wedding day knowing that I would look beautiful really put me at ease. All of my bridesmaids loved working with the girls, and my mom adored Sam and how helpful she was! 10/10 would recommend Southern Bridal Styles to ANY bride again and again!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Southern Bridal Styles 10
    Southern Bridal Styles 11
    Southern Bridal Styles 12
    Southern Bridal Styles 13

Charles Edward Councill · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Experience!

Sam and Stephanie were amazing to work with. They did a beautiful job with our hair & makeup! So happy they were able to share in our special day!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Darnell · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing!!!

Stephanie and Samantha were wonderful to work with! From the make-up trial to the day of the wedding, they were there to help. They made the experience with me and my bridesmaids one to remember. I highly recommend them for your make-up needs!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Angela · Married on 03/10/2018

Stephanie and Samantha are amazing ladies. They made me and my bridal party look beautiful. All of my ladies were very pleased. If you want beautiful hair for your wedding contact Southern Bridal Styles.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Southern Bridal Styles 14
    Southern Bridal Styles 15
    Southern Bridal Styles 16
    Southern Bridal Styles 17
    Southern Bridal Styles 18

Holly · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was Oct 7, 2017. Stephanie and Samantha showed up to our hotel room at 8 am to start working on myself (bride), 4 bridesmaids, 3 flowergirls, and both of the mothers. Yep, you counted right 10 people total! We had to be done and out the door by 12 pm.

They brought in a friend to help with the workload. We had the best time, they quickly got through my hair and makeup and all the others hair by 9-10 am! I had brought in a special hair pin and had a different hairstyle planned for each bridesmaid and the girls worked so well with that added addition.

My makeup and hair made it all the way through the night with no issues! Especially since I kept my veil in my hair the entire night. I cannot thank these women enough for making my day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Southern Bridal Styles 19

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Bridal Perfection! Thank you to Southern Bridal Styles for making me look more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Stephanie and Samantha done my hair and makeup, hair and makeup for my 4 bridesmaids and my mother. Everything turned out beautifully! Both Stephanie and Samantha were great with communication leading up to the big day. On my wedding day, they showed up on time and were able to complete everyone’s hair and make up in about three hours. They are easy to talk to and make you feel super comfortable while you're getting your make up done. Stephanie is very professional and a wizard with hair. She was able to recreate the style I wanted from photos including my requested alterations. My hair stayed put all day. For my bridesmaids, she just took a brief look at several pictures the day-of and she was able to come up with hairstyles that made each lady look fantastic. Everyone’s hair stayed exactly like she fixed it all night. Samantha is awesome at knowing what makeup to use on people to make them look there best. My girls ranged from 18-72 and everyone’s make-up looked appropriate. She was able to create a look of natural beauty in both real life and photos. Some of us choose false lashes and they stayed on all night. I shed many tears and my make never smeared. I looked just as beautiful at 2 AM as I did at 2 PM. I would recommend Southern Bridal Styles to anyone wanting to feel beautiful on there wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Southern Bridal Styles 20
    Southern Bridal Styles 21
    Southern Bridal Styles 22
    Southern Bridal Styles 23
    Southern Bridal Styles 24

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

I absolutely love Southern Bridal Styles! They did an absolutely amazing job and they were ever so gracious and very accommodating! I will definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Southern Bridal Styles 25
    Southern Bridal Styles 26
    Southern Bridal Styles 27

Penny · Married on 05/17/2017

Loved these ladies! They did such a great job on my hair and makeup for my sister's wedding! My hair stayed curly for almost three days and my makeup stayed on all day and night including my eyelashes. Definitely recommend Southern Bridal styles to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Aria · Married on 06/11/2017

3.5

Stephanie and Samantha were absolutely amazing on my wedding day. They arrived on time and got right to work. All of my bridesmaids and my flower girl looked so beautiful. And I was such a bridezilla about my hairstyle but Stephanie was completely understanding and took the time to do every little adjustment I asked for. I felt (and looked) like a princess! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/07/2017

0.5
      0.5

Samantha and Stephanie arrived ONE HOUR LATE, which screwed up our entire timeline and created an unnecessary amount of stress.
    When we initially booked Southern Bridal our contract read that they would begin at 10:30 am at our venue which is 1 hour from Louisville, KY. A $105 travel fee was included in our contract. I confirmed the start time with Samantha 3 weeks before, & she let me know that because they were bringing an assistant that we would be safe to start at 11:30a & would have plenty of wiggle room and have everyone ready to go by 2 pm. (Apparently they scheduled 2 weddings that day and had a client early that morning as well.) This reassurance may have been true IF they had showed up on time, or even close to it.
    At 11:07a wedding day Samantha texted, "We did hit a road block which set us back about 10 minutes but we are still good for your time, you have nothing to worry about. See you soon!". When they hadn’t arrived at 11:46a I reminded her that everyone had to be ready by 2. She said, "We will be fine!! No worries. We are almost there".
    Around 12:30 pm they showed up WITH NO APOLOGY and finally got started.
    At 1:50 pm (everyone was supposed to be ready by 2 pm) my hair and makeup had not even been STARTED.
    I think anyone would agree that barring a horrible accident or emergency, arriving an hour late as any wedding vendor is COMPLETELY unprofessional and unforgivable. The fact that I was reassured multiple times that we could push our start time back an hour AND THEN they were an hour late was infuriating.
    Our first look occurred over an hour later than scheduled because I wasn’t ready to go on time, and this allowed the rain time to come in which meant we lost the opportunity to photos outdoors as planned.
    I loved my hair/makeup, but I feel like my wedding was not a priority and instead they tried to schedule 2 weddings in a day to make more money and weren’t able to maintain the terms of our contract. I would NOT book them again.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Southern Bridal Styles's reply:

Please refer to Facebook or The Knot for our full response. Wedding Wire does not allow enough characters.
    Best regards,