Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals Reviews

Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 3
Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 4
Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 5

Brittany Noufer · Married on 09/14/2019

Easy to communicate with!

The Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals was a very responsive and flexible company to work with. Would recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceeding Expectations

Lilly Gaskin and her crew went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely amazing!! She was very professional and captured our vision for the wedding so perfectly. She was there the entire time to ensure things ran smoothly. We couldn’t imagine our day without her, she was the one that made it right. We love you Lilly!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Anna Poznanski · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful!

Everything looked great and was on time! Very easy to work with! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Ashley Spears · Married on 03/23/2019

Very Nice and Affordable

Don't go to any other rental places until you check out Southern Belle out! They arrived on time and set everything up for us. They were so nice and quick and my guests very much enjoyed the dance floor.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Dustin · Married on 02/23/2019

Great service and value!

Southern Belle provides the chairs and setup for our ceremony. They worked with us and provided some beautiful options at a great price! They even provided setup and pickup that was seamless! Our guests commented on how beautiful the chairs looked in the Square! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Kendall · Married on 12/16/2018

Friendly and helpful

We had a very small wedding in a Sunday. Many event rentals wanted to charge us an extremely high fee for delivering such a small number of chairs. These folks were polite, kind and easy to work with. They even found me a wonderful stand for our wedding sign.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Carli · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing! Made my wedding day stress free for me!

Lilly and the team were AMAZING! They did everything in their power to make sure my wedding day was absolutely perfect, which it was in my book 😊 They were very easy to get in touch with as well as work with! I would highly recommend using her for day of coordination as well as rentals! There is such a variety of items you could rent which are all so beautiful! Lilly also is amazing for florals! She made my bouquet all of the centerpieces and spray for the alter! If you want your wedding planning to be stress free use Southern Belle!

Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 6
    Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 7
    Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 8
    Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 9
    Sent on 03/07/2019

Morgan Reed · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Lilly with Southern Belles, and her team, absolutely exceeded my expectations. I honestly would have been lost without her. Not only did she direct my wedding the day of, but also handled every little detail leading up to it because I went in clueless. Not once did I ever stress about my timeline, vendors, or decor because she handled it all. Even if I disagreed with other vendors she said “don’t you worry I’ll handle it” and that is exactly what she did. Everything was perfect for my wedding and if it wasn’t at first she fixed it. Including my dress malfunction seconds before walking down the isle! I would recommend this amazing, professional company over and over again!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Brette Williams · Married on 10/28/2018

Incredible

Exceptional service, beautiful decor, all mixed with southern hospitality and charm. Southern Belle helped add the perfect touch to my perfect wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding 10/20/18

It was such a pleasure working with Lily! She was so helpful and was very open with her thoughts on how best to arrange the rentals and was very attentive to detail when setting it all up! I could tell she genuinely wanted everything to be perfect just like I did! She was so accommodating the entire time I worked with her but especially the last week when I was contacting her almost daily with questions and changes. She even made it possible for me to come out and look at it all one last time which put me at ease! I am SO thankful that I chose to use Southern Belle for my rentals and would advise any bride in the wedding process to do the same.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Value and Punctual!!

I rented beautiful white folding chairs for my wedding ceremony in Savannah, GA and absolutely recommend Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals! Southern Belle charged half the price as other chair vendors (even with a Sunday deliver) yet still provided excellent customer service. Lilly was very patient and responsive when I changed my rental a few times as circumstances and the guest list changed. Most importantly: Southern Belle was right on time for the delivery and pick up, and they set the chairs up perfectly. I could not be happier with my experience.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Virginia · Married on 09/02/2018

Lilly as Southern Belle rentals was great. Responded very quick and set everything up exactly how I envisioned it. When I got to the venue that morning I realized I was missing a table (my own fault) and called her and she had someone bring out and set up another table and they even put all the linens and center piece on th table. Overall, I’m very happy I went with her and her company!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Breanna · Married on 09/02/2018

Lilly at Southern Belle was FANTASTIC! We hired her as our day of coordinator and used her services for all of our rentals. Lilly FAR EXCEEDED all of our expectations! As a destination bride, all of our communication was over the phone or via email. On the day of, it was like she had read my mind - she made even my wildest of dreams come true! She was proactive, she executed the wedding day timeline to perfection, and was an absolute joy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Austin · Married on 07/07/2018

Southern belle wedding and event rentals is a great company. Very accommodating with fitting my schedule very professional and will recommend to other people!! Quality of tables and chairs were outstanding and had compliments all night about how great everything looked. The crew that set up worked very hard to make sure my wife and I were happy with how things looked before leaving. And even wished us a happy wedding day the morning of the wedding!!! GREAT COMPANY

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2018

Great Business!

We rented chairs for our reception of 75 in Forsyth Park. The service was amazing, set up at the right time, and they asked me before taking them down. This let me squeeze in a few pictures of the set up after the ceremony. They waited with me before I walked down the aisle and helped calm the nerves! They really did go above and beyond to make our day perfect.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Lilly knows what she’s doing!

From the first meeting with Lilly, my mom and I knew we felt good about her and that everything was in her hands. She absolutely blew it away, everything that I imagined Lilly put into vision and it became real the day of the wedding. She was ALWAYS available to call or meet with if you had questions or needed to sit down to go over anything. Lilly is very affordable and is very good at what she does!! We trusted her and she really did deliver higher than what we could have imagined. The day of the wedding she was on top of EVERYTHING. Not a thing went wrong. Definitely will recommend to everyone!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Christina · Married on 05/11/2018

The benches looked absolutely amazing! Delivery was awesome the bride and groom were very happy!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Chloe · Married on 04/14/2018

So glad I chose them for flowers and rentals! Everything was beautiful and just as I envisioned. They communicated effectively from the start. Very fairly priced. Professional. Perfect!

Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 10
    Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 11
    Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 12
    Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 13
    Sent on 06/26/2018

Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals's reply:

Chloe the pictures are amazing! You were so great to work with. Thank you for letting us be part of your big day!

Kristi · Married on 04/07/2018

Love love love! They did an incredible job.! I highly recommend using Southern Belle. We were supposed to have an outdoor reception but due to rain, they had to move it all inside. It was beautiful!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kristi · Married on 04/07/2018

Lilly and her staff were wonderful! Everything was beautiful from flowers to table. Lilly was a great wedding coordinator. She made everything so much easier.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kara · Married on 03/24/2018

Absolutely beautiful tables and they were wonderful to work with! Thank you so much for being part of my day.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2018

Lilly was fantastic! Quaility chairs and great communication and professionalism, not to mention very flexible to make my weekend so perfect.

Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 14
    Sent on 03/28/2018

Gloria · Married on 03/10/2018

We can’t say enough about the service we got from Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals. The prices were so reasonable, the products were just what we wanted and Lily was so responsive and helpful. She did everything we asked for in a friendly and professional way. Thanks for helping to make our daughter’s wedding the best day of her life!

Southern Belle Wedding and Event Rentals 15
    Sent on 03/14/2018

Kaci · Married on 01/06/2018

Absolute joy to work with! I would definitely trust Lilly again for future events.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Alexis · Married on 01/06/2018

Thank you so much Lilly and your crew for making my special day so wonderful!!!

Sent on 01/15/2018