Southern Belle By MariaNoël Reviews

25 | Beaufort, SC

25 Reviews for Southern Belle By MariaNoël

Christan Hartl · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Bridal Party Makeup/Hair

Super friendly and professional! Maria and Brooke did an awesome job and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Our makeup and hair turned out great. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Heather

Heather Alpaugh · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Funny Yet Professional

I had a fantastic experience with MariaNoel. It was a small bridal party but MariaNoel and her team made us feel right at home. They worked hard to make sure we were out of there on time. As someone who never wears makeup, they were extremely understanding and helped me feel comfortable with my makeup. I didn't recognize myself and I loved it. My hair was a mix of what I was looking for in the pictures I sent them. All of us enjoyed it. I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Savanna

Savanna L. · Getting married on 10/23/2020

Awesome job!

Maria did such a good job. My makeup looked better than ever and she styled my crazy, thick hair in a way I never thought possible lol! I felt so beautiful. She’s AMAZING!

Sent on 06/05/2020
  • Joy

Joy Fliess · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful hair and makeup

Maria and her team were amazing!!! They got 9 girls done with hair and 7 makeup and we all looked and felt beautiful! Inga worked miracles of some of our hair. We got comments on hair and make up all night! I love the airbrush, it felt light! I highly recommend this team for any hair and makeup services needed.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Madison · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing gorgeous perfect!

MariaNoel and team were AMAZING! We had Maria, Inga, and Amber on our team for 8 people/16 services. I can’t say enough about Maria and her team! From the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted them apart of my day. We all received SO many compliments and even some of my aunts wished they had come over to get their make up done, too! She was upfront with pricing, but incredibly understanding as I was a last minute booking since Covid had interfered. She worked with me through text and was so fun to talk to! Inga did my hair/make up and even my trial the day before my wedding! Even with my trial being so close to the big day, she sat with me for 3 hours to perfect exactly what I wanted and more! Make up and hair even lasted ALL day and night even with our July outside wedding! Maria and her team went above and beyond! Maria, Inga, and Amber were all so sweet and funny and we had a great time turning on some music, dancing and getting pampered! Gorgeous!!! We couldn’t thank y’all enough! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Morgan · Married on 06/20/2020

Best ever!

I eloped you Savannah and am not from there and know nothing about it. After booking with one lady with hair and makeup who flaked on me I found Southern Belle. I messaged them literally weeks from my wedding. When I tell you Maria and her team went above and beyond to help me I truly mean it. Maria personally stayed up trying to calm me down because I was so upset, they treated me like they had been my friends forever! I had Brooke as my hair and makeup artist and she felt like a girlfriend I had since high school! She did my hair and makeup better than I ever imagined! I truly can’t thank God enough for this team! Love them so much!!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Hanson Filson · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing - Highly recommend!!

Southern Belle was AMAZING! They did makeup for myself and the bridal party. I felt so beautiful for my wedding day and did not feel like I had a pound of makeup on. Maria was truly open to my feed back and I could tell she really cared. I was highly impressed with their sanitation practices during COVID19 and was completely comfortable the whole time.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Julie Estopinal · Married on 06/02/2020

Hair/makeup by Inga

Inga did my hair and makeup for my elopement. She did a wonderful job. She was very honest with me about what the best options were for my hair/makeup! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Courtney Bourn · Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing!!!!

Inga was amazing!!! She did perfect on my hair and makeup!! She did exactly what I asked for. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience as Inga did an amazing job while making it fun!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Courtney Daniel · Married on 03/14/2020

Wedding makeup/hair

I’m so glad that I chose this wonderful company to make me feel magical on my wedding day. Maria and Jasmine were so professional and listened/followed what I showed them I wanted my hair/makeup to look like. They ensured proper disinfection during this Coronavirus scare and made me feel so comfortable. If I could give them 1000 stars I would! :)

Sent on 03/20/2020

Courtney Kicklighter · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing!!!!

Maria and Jasmine made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!! They took my vision of what I wanted to look like on my day and made it come to life. They were so professional and made me feel beyond comfortable with them. I would would recommend them 1,000 times!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Terran Jones · Married on 02/23/2020

Delivered on all of my expectations!

The team was amazing, I had Maria, Brooke and Jasmine! They did an amazing job, I had a unique situation where I no longer needed services from another vendor 4 days before the wedding and these ladies stepped up and did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Autumn Wiktorowski · Married on 02/21/2020

Clear communication, beautiful results

You absolutely cannot go wrong with hiring southern belle for your beauty services! Maria, Brooke, and Micki were so easy to work with. I had 8 girls in my bridal party with 4-5 that do not typically wear make up. Maria and Brooke made them feel so comfortable and confident. Micki did an awesome job on hair, as well. Overall, I am very very happy with their services!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Maggie Abell · Married on 12/14/2019

Hair and Makeup for wedding day

The best experience ever!!! Maria and Inga went beyond my expectations for my hair and makeup, my bridesmaids, and my family ! They are so accommodating and so easy to work with! I can not recommend this team enough! I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Melissa Platts · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply perfect!!

Hands down THE BEST hair and makeup I’ve ever had done in my life!! Maria and Brook made my wedding perfect and I have never looked at myself so much!! I felt like a princess the whole day!! Thank you guys so much!! I can’t give enough praises to these ladies!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Katie

Katie Homesley · Married on 08/19/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

Maria was so much fun to work with . We talked the whole time like we had been friends forever . She was patient and really listened to what we wanted. She also changed my hair last minute because it wasn’t what I thought I wanted. My hair and makeup turned out fabulous and I couldn’t be more happy!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Grace Lawton · Married on 06/05/2019

Exceptional

I'm not a bride but I'm a professional model in the area. I've worked with Maria several times on bridal shoots. She now knows my skin type and how best to apply makeup for it, gives excellent skincare and product recommendations and always delivers a stunning final result. Maria and her team are so kind, receptive and hard working for every bride they work with. You're getting the quality level of someone who loves and excels at what they do - and its obvious!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/13/2019

wedding make up

Maria did a fabulous job with our make up for my bridesmaids and I. She was easy to work with and her work is beautiful.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Hannah Brownlee · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience!

Maria did my makeup for my wedding in October 2018 and was AMAZING! She listened to the look that I wanted and the sample photos I gave her and was spot on. She also did my 4 bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law and did an awesome job with their makeup too. She was on time to the venue, and finished all of us with plenty of time before the ceremony. I would highly recommend Maria and her team!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Maria's work is stunning! She really knows how to make a face flawless. Our photos looked perfect :)

Brooke · Married on 05/11/2016

Super professional and absolutely exceeded my expectations!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/15/2016

Southern Belle is the best!!

These girls are amazing!! The whole team of girls are super friendly and went above and beyond to take care of each clients request! All of my bridesmaids and myself got SO many compliments on our hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Amber · Married on 02/18/2016

Maria is a true professional and made me and my wedding party look STUNNING. I have never felt more beautiful in all my life. Her services were appropriately priced and she was an absolute delight to work with. I love having her as a part of my wedding day memories!!

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

Maria was amazing!!! Getting my makeup done by her for my wedding was such a treat. We played with colors and styles at the trail appointment until I was super happy with my look. My makeup looked picture perfect until I showered the next night! Very impressive and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2020

Great hair and makeup

Inga did my hair and makeup for the wedding and I loved it. I gave her very little guidance and she made me look fabulous!
    Two of the three older ladies weren't as impressed with their hair and makeup but I think it was just different than they were used to. I thought they also looked great.
    They also showed up on time and were very professional, sweet and effective.
    What I wasn't impressed with is that I felt like communication was off. I was working with Inga on pricing and then I get a contract from Maria with different prices. When I tell her the prices are different she told me she just needed me to sign it saying I agree to pay the prices that Inga and I had agreed to pay. There were a couple other odd communication flaws ahead of time.
    The other thing I wasn't impressed with is everyone else I worked with was so accommodating letting me change basically anything since we were getting married during Covid. They were the only place who made me stick with my contract. That was very frustrating and it turned out to only be two people but had we had to cancel the wedding and get married elsewhere, they were the only ones I felt like wouldn't have worked with us.

Sent on 07/29/2020

Southern Belle By MariaNoël's reply:

Very sorry to hear two ladies were not happy with their services, I wish we had been told and we would have been more then happy to change to their liking.
    Thank you for letting us know your feelings on the communication we appreciate your feedback.
    We do stick to our contract because if we do not unfortunately it would void the entire thing.
    I am glad we were able to still accommodate your 6am start time and be fined by 9am with 11 services.
    Thank you once again for your feedback and congratulations Ms. Jennifer.