Southern Belle Bridal Reviews

View more information

• Madison
    Madison R. Married on 05/30/2020

Wonderful Experience

Michelle and her team made it a priority for me to have the best experience at her store. Great service and a beautiful selection!
    Jennifer Married on 11/24/2017
    Southern Belle went above and beyond with the tuxedo rentals for my son's wedding. They were quick and responsive and even delivered a shirt out of town the day before the wedding. Their tuxedos were sophisticated. We love Southern Belle!
  • JaclynB
    Jaclyn Married on 03/18/2017
    I had tried 5 dress shops until I found my dress at Southern Belle Bridal. Michelle was wonderful and understood exactly what I was looking for. Their selection of gowns was fantastic and they were all stylish and modern. We clipped a bunch and I liked everything I put on until I found the right one which happened to be one Michelle pulled for me. I cannot describe how grateful I am to have found this shop!
    Update- the wedding is over and the dress was a huge hit! Everyone loved it- a few of the girls there were engaged and they wanted to borrow it, haha. So very pleased with my selection and I have already given their information to a few friends in the market for dresses. Thank you again!!!

Southern Belle Bridal's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn. It was my honor and privilege to serve you and assist you in finding your dream dress! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 10/18/2015
    Southern Belle is a wonderful place for wedding attire of all kinds! The owner is great to work with, and really cares about her clients. I am so glad I went to this bridal shop!
    Judy Married on 06/28/2015
    This was such a lovely place with exceptionally friendly and helpful people, especially Michelle. They accommodated our every need - some we didn't know we had! We purchased the bridal gown, bridesmaids gowns, Mother's dress, tuxes and others here. They were very professional and took enormous amounts of time with us. We could not have had better service! These folks are unmatched in their responsiveness to their customers and I would highly recommend them. This was a great experience and they made it an exceptional one!
    Kim Married on 06/27/2015
    Michelle and her staff are/were wonderful to me, my daughter (the Bride), my sister, her bridesmaids, Groom and groomsmen! Most of the bridesmaids and groomsmen were from out of town and they made everything for them as easy as can be. I would and do recommend them to everyone! Customer service was EXCELLENT!!!
  • User1788642 2+ years ago
    They were very helpful and patient from coordinating the tuxedos to choosing the perfect dress!
    Ayla Married on 08/09/2014
    Southern belle bridal is a very well organized ,professional, nice an friendly place to shop for a wedding dress. I got my dress there on the first try! They are excellent! They will truly make it a wonderful experience for you! And you will say yes to the dress at southern belle bridal! Trust me check them out! They go far an beyond for you.
    Kayla Married on 08/31/2013
    Southern belle bridal took care of all of my wedding needs. They took care of all the dresses for me and my girls and they did the tuxes too. they are very friendly and helpful!!
    Rachel Married on 10/31/2011
    They were very friendly. They made me feel at home with them
    April Married on 05/19/2007
    They were great helping me select my wedding gown and wedding party attire, including the tuxedo rentals.
    Call them today.
    Joey Married on 05/20/2012
    Michelle, the owner, is the sweetest lady! I always enjoyed going in to see her because of her warm heartedness and sweet personality. The only reason I rated low on the professionalism is because the other people in the shop aren't up to par. They were not helpful at all when Michelle wasn't there to the point where I almost took my dress and never went back. I know she would be ashamed if she knew how this bride was treated when she wasn't around. I drove an hour to purchanse my dress from this shop based soley on the fact that Michelle was so wonderful (the shop that sold the dress closest to me was not professional at all).