Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

69 Reviews for South Sound Weddings

Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)
68 South Sound Weddings Reviews

Kira officiated for us in San Diego and she was nothing short of amazing! She was so flexible and willing to make sure the ceremony felt like us. We had so many of our guests come up to us after the ceremony and say how it was the best ceremony they've been to and that it felt personal to us as a couple. I cannot speak highly enough of Kira and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. She made our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

South Sound Weddings were absolutely amazing to deal with! They were responsive, professional, kind, helpful and so much more! Our officiant, Valerie did such a wonderful job! She listened and really nailed the ceremony! We can't thank her enough! Thank you!! The Vogelsberg's

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our officiant Kira, was wonderful to work with. She was so helpful and her genuiness made it a great ceremony.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/21/17, 1 Review
2.1

Showed up 2 hours late, audio equipment did not properly work, and the officiant pronounced us MR and MRS Young... our last name is Swanson.

When confronted about all the errors the officiant Troy just kept saying he had all these other weddings that were far bigger this week and next, that he was worried about. I was shocked. No accountability.

Profile Picture Holly, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

KIRA WAS THE SWEETEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD!
I honestly could not have imagined a wedding going smoother than this. She was so bubbly and smiley and personable. Everyone loved her readings, as did we. I honestly could not say enough good things about her. She was checking in all the time (knowing that I was a basket-case trying to plan a wedding) to make sure we were all set. I absolutely adore her. 12/10, would recommend her a million times over.

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was perfect in every way!
A big thanks to all!!

Profile Picture Jack and Michelle, 7/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Valerie was not only a fun person to hang out with, but was a highly professional and enthusiastic officiant as well. She was VERY flexible and polished as we were married at a waterfall far from Portland.
She arrived on time and was well prepared, speaking clearly without a single error in the rather eclectic ceremony we created.
We can't say enough good things about Valerie NewComer and My SouthSound Wedding...
From start to finish, it was just perfect! Well done!!!
Highest Regards, Jack and Michelle Andrews

Profile Picture Jack, 7/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The wedding event went really great and interesting. My wife and I were very happy and pleased about the whole ceremony. The florist, Megan, was very professional and also of great help - she assisted my wife in fixing her veil and the flowers were very beautiful. The photographer, Patrick, was very energetic and excited to cover the wedding. The officiant, Terry, was very professional and provided for a beautiful ceremony. We also had random people stop to take pictures of us while the event was ongoing so it was a very memorable one.
Ashley who was my main point of contact for all correspondence with south sound wedding was very helpful the whole time. She responded promptly to all my emails and kept the communication going before and even after the event. I would highly recommend this company to everyone.

Profile Picture Eniola, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

We are so beyond pleased with our experience. Beatrice was amazing, and made everything so personal for us.
If you are looking to be married in San Diego, she is who you want!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Ashley was so great! She really captured our special moment, the way she spoke was professional and relaxed. After our ceremony so many of our guest commented on the quality and personalism of our officiant. We highly recommend using this company, especially Ashely!

Profile Picture Arien, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ashley was so helpful and so professional with our wedding ceremony. She included everything we asked for and made our ceremony unique. Her personality is so kind and sweet and she is such an easy person to get along with. We would recommend her to friends!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Friendly, accommodating, joyous and efficient.

Profile Picture Stuart, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

South Sound Wedding was an awesome vendor! They communicated every step of the way and connected me with some amazing people. They were clear about their expectations and were prompt with their feedback! Can't wait to continue this partnership!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kira married us and she did a great job! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kiralynn, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Shirelle officiated our small wedding, and we're so glad that she did! If I ever had a question or concern she would reply quickly and go over everything until I felt comfortable with how the ceremony was going to go. And on the day of the wedding she showed up an hour early to talk about all of the details with us again just to reassure me and my now husband :) with all of the communication and help we received throughout the months, I definitely think South Sound Weddings is worth the price! I highly recommend them for large and small weddings alike :)

Profile Picture Joleen, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

They were a great option for our needs and budget when it came to what we wanted for our ceremony (we wanted a short and simple ceremony). They answered any questions we had and found the right officiant for us after getting to know what we were looking for. Our officiant Shirelle, was very professional and made herself available via email or phone which was very helpful for us while we were finalizing the readings we wanted to include. -C&J

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ashely was absolutely amazing . Was so on top of answer every question we had as well as being extremely prompt and helpful ! We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us !

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great services. Very easy and flexible to work with. I would recommend bringing your own pen.

Profile Picture User7785866, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Ashley officiate our wedding and could not have been more pleased. She planned all the details and created a beautiful experience for us. We couldn't decided on the place to do our ceremony so Ashley offered her and her husband's sail boat. Brian captained the boat and took pictures, while Ashley served us a delicious, romantic dinner as we glided around Pt. Defiance and Gig Harbor. Could not have been more perfect! If you are getting married in Gig Harbor or the surrounding area, I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley and Brian.

Profile Picture Wendy, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was wonderful we needed someone on a moments notice and she was there and made our day one we will never forget.

Profile Picture User7758470, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

amazing work!!! Highly creative and very nicely done!!

:) Cant wait!

Profile Picture User7514116, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Kira was extremely flexible and provided great feedback! She's very personable and truly loves what she does! So glad Kira was a part of our special day!! I highly recommend Kira!

Profile Picture Kitara, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

South Sound Weddings is a fantastic group of officiants in a few different states and continues to grow! They always work with their clients to make a personal ceremony special for the couples big day! I highly recommend reaching out to SSW for your special day!

Profile Picture L, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meg was fantastic and I'm so happy she officiated our wedding! She was early to the rehearsal and ceremony, which made me feel comfortable and one less thing for me to worry about. She did a fabulous job and made our day even more special.

Profile Picture Trisha, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erica was such a wonderful officiant. She found a reading that fit my husband and I perfectly since we did not want a very religious wedding. She was also willing to drive out to Canby which is quite a drive for her. She was available to talk to when I had questions and she got back to me quite quickly. She made our special day very personalized and I am so happy with how our small wedding turned out.

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/23/16, 1 Review