South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC Reviews

South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC 6
South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC 7

Dennis · Married on 09/14/2019

Manchester-Miles

From the initial telephone conversation we knew that South Shore Sound & Lightning would meet all of our wedding needs(DJ, photographer, videographer, drone etc.). What we did not realize in that moment is Tyrell, Paul and their team would exceed our expectations. WOW!! They were incredible, creative and passionate about making sure our day would be memorable. Words can not express our appreciation for South Shore Sound & Lighting. All of their staff were professional and attentive to our every need. With many vendors to choose from we are thrilled that we allowed South Shore Sound & Lighting to make our vision a reality. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. We HIGHLY recommend South Shore Sound & Lighting for any of your wedding or entertainment needs.

Dennis & Mike Manchester-Miles

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Burns · Married on 07/20/2019

If we had a nickel for everyone who said "This was the best wedding I have ever ben to" We could afford to pay for a second wedding!

When it came to selecting a DJ for our wedding, we were extremely picky and knew exactly what we were looking for. Not only did we want a DJ that had good reviews when it came to music and keeping the energy alive throughout the night, but we also really wanted someone who had great options for lighting. Paul and Tyrell were so great and personable from our first meeting right up until we said goodbye at the end of the reception. They helped us plan special surprises throughout the night and executed everyone of them seamlessly.

Our dance floor was PACKED from the moment it opened and continued straight until the last dance. These guys hit the ground running keeping the vibe of the night exactly where it needed to be. People are still coming up to us today saying how much fun they had and how amazing of a party it was. (People were blown away with the lasers! haha)

I cannot recommend these guys enough. If you are looking for a Dj for any type of event, these guys should be your first call!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Bachant · Married on 07/13/2019

A dream come true

If you don’t have Paul and Tyrell from South Shore Sound & Lighting at your wedding then you’re doing it wrong. They are absolutely incredible as both djs and human beings. They are so professional, caring, and bust their butt for your entire wedding. They go above and beyond for you, and want to make sure that everyone is always happy. It’s unreal how dedicated these two are. There wasn’t a single person at our wedding that wasn’t dancing, smiling, or laughing the entire night...and thats all thanks to Paul and Tyrell. They think of every single possible detail, and make the place look incredible! They are seriously top shelf as far as we’re concerned.

Before the wedding:
    They meet with you prior to the wedding as many times as you want and constantly make sure that you are comfortable and happy with how everything will go. They make everything feel at ease. We had absolutely no idea how weddings are supposed to be run, so they gave us a ton of different ideas and variations on how we could run our wedding...and at the end of the day they made our wedding everything we could’ve ever dreamed of. They will email you all the time if they have any questions about details, or if you have any questions. They are seriously top notch.

Day of our wedding:
    Paul and Tyrell showed up early to set up for our wedding, and holy crap was it INCREDIBLE. My husband and I were completely blown away. They had our entire day mapped out and made sure that everything ran perfectly, and looked amazing while doing it. They even set up speakers and a table outside at our ceremony and set our officiant up with a microphone so that everyone could hear everything. They kept up with everyone’s crazy requests and I promise you the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. Their lighting set up is a dream come true. I’m trying so hard to convince you that these two guys are the guys that you want to DJ your wedding, because they are unbelievable. Here’s a little example of how they will go above and beyond for you: our videographers and photographer left the wedding, and there was still about 1.5-2 hours left in our wedding, so Paul walked around with cameras and shot the rest of our night for us!!! That’s unheard of...I can’t tell you enough how amazing they are.

After our wedding:
    Paul and Tyrell STILL KEPT IN TOUCH! They asked us how we were feeling, how our honeymoon was, and sent us all of our video footage that they took of us as soon as we got home from our honeymoon!!! They are the most genuine people you will ever meet.

What would I change?:
    If there was one thing I could change about Paul and Tyrell, it would be that I would’ve found them sooner. Seriously they made the entire wedding process a breeze. My only hope is that all of my friends and family who still have to get married, will hire South shore sounds & lighting for their wedding...because I couldn’t imagine attending a wedding without a DJ like them.

We can’t thank you guys enough for everything that you did for us! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! If we could give you the world in return we would. Thank you thank you thank you. You made our wedding the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC 12
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Pigeon · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I chose South Shore Lighting and Sound for DJ and Photography and I am so happy I did! Paul and Tyrell are truly amazing! Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 06/15/2019

Great team, and worth every dollar

First off, let me say that these guys exemplify what it means to do good business. They were very responsive, very accommodating, respectful, and made it very easy to work with them. We even had to change our reception Intro song last minute, and Paul/Tyrell had our second choice ready on deck. They are a great team, and work very well together. Our guests were very happy on the dance floor and had a great time. Thanks again guys, and hope to work with you again! - Rich

Sent on 08/24/2019

Kathy · Married on 02/02/2019

40th Birthday Party

I am beyond pleased with the service and professionalism I experienced for my birthday party. The music was exactly what I asked for and the dance floor was packed all night. The quality of the photographs were fantastic as well. I highly recommend South Shore Sound and Lighting for your event and I will gladly refer them to all my friends. Thank you!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream Come True

From the 1st meeting to the very end, South Shore Sound and Lighting were very professional. They helped me get creative. Gave me many ideas I never thought were possible. The lighting made it look like a fairy tale. The photographers captured every moment. The photobooth was innovative. The announcer followed our timeline to the T. Dj made sure everyone was one the dance floor. Dancing on clouds was breathe taking. My wedding was perfect. This was truly a dream come true.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Madison · Married on 08/18/2018

They had people on the dance floor all night - they were able to roll with the punches, take obscure requests without issue and overall make the whole wedding seamless!! We are so thankful to Tyrell and Paul for the awesome job that they did at our New Hampshire Wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC 13

Gina · Married on 04/17/2018

Tyrell and Paul were AMAZING!!! They played all the music we wanted to hear and kept the crowd going all night. Their setup looked amazing and lighting was perfect to compliment our decor. Their website was easy to use and extremely helpful leading up to our event. We met in person prior to our wedding as well to confirm all details which was great. They even took professional grade photos throughout the night and sent them to me quickly (even before my hired photographer sent any!) If you are looking for a DJ and/or lighting, look no further than South Shore Sound and Lighting!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC 14
    South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC 15
    South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC 16

Carla · Married on 01/20/2018

I would like to thank our DJ for amazing time this weekend on the dance floor .y'all did an awesome job couldn't ask for a better DJ . Our family and friends enjoyed their night from the music ,lighting and the energy y'all brought.I loved it from the beginning to end Thank you isn't enough

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Trendell

Trendell Bryson · Married on 10/20/2017

They exceeded all my expectations!

Everything South Shore Sound & Lighting did was amazing at my brother’s wedding! The music selection was great and everyone was dancing. I don’t dance much, but the DJ even got me out on the dance floor! The truss lighting over the DJ booth was out of this world. They had changed the moods with their lighting, like for the introductions there were bright lights and energy, the slow dances were lit like a fiery amber, the spotlights turned on for the people making speeches, and for upbeat dancing they put the room in a party/club environment with fast-changing colors and effects. The Mirror Booth with props was great and I got to take home some funny photos with my family. This was the best wedding I’ve ever been to. Everyone had a great time and I’ll be recommending South Shore Sound & Lighting to everyone looking for the whole DJ package.

Sent on 12/04/2018

South Shore Sound & Lighting, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your excellent review! We're glad you and your family had a great time! We really appreciate it!

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2017

South Shore Sound & Lighting is so incredibly professional! Not only were they super nice, outgoing and willing to work with all of the crazy requests that were thrown at them all night - but their set up looked amazing too! They were fun and keep the whole wedding running smoothly. Guests were on the dance floor all night long boogieing away! Highly recommend South Shore Sound & Lighting!

Sent on 07/18/2017