South Shore Harbour Country Club Reviews

15 | League City, TX

15 Reviews for South Shore Harbour Country Club

• Kim & Ken

Kim & Ken · Married on 02/16/2018

Nice venue for wedding and reception, I highly recommend. The staff was accommodating to our requests, a big thanks to Gary, Katie, and Kayla. We received many compliments on the food, it was delicious. I’m really glad we selected SSHCC for our wedding and reception.

Sent on 02/24/2018

South Shore Harbour Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! You and Ken were a beautiful couple and it was a pleasure to work with you! Congratulations!!

Very beautiful place. Very friendly staffs. Good food. Reasonable price.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/21/2013

The entire staff was very helpful throughout the whole process

Sent on 03/15/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2013

What a beautiful venue with helpful staff. They helped me have my dream wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Jess · Married on 05/18/2013

Beautiful place. Very easy to work with. I love Terese!!! She was so easy to get in contact with and had an answer for every question I had.

Sent on 12/29/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2012

We actually got married in 2012 (not 2011 like my icon says). I had a great experience with South Shore. Having been a long time resident of the area, I thought I knew what the SSH had to offer. What I didn't know is that they had this wonderful little venue (The Harbour Club) tucked away in the back of the hotel, directly on the water. Wow! What a great venue! It was perfect for our reception; large glass floor-to-celing walls overlooking the bay, and Teri, the Catering Manager, could not have been more helpful. We had the buffet and it was just wonderful. I've been in the catering business myself, and I know that "banquet food" can sometimes be icky. This was great because we had so many age groups and eating preferences, that there was enough variation for everyone. It was well worth the price. I wouldn't hesistate to recommend SSH Harbour Club (which I hear is going through renovations and will be ready with a brand new floorplan SOON!) to anyone looking for a sophisiticated, yet relaxing venue. It's a hidden gem!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2012

I found the perfect location and venue!!! After searching all over Houston I found this adorable spot in Leauge City! I meet the amazing Victoria and we hit it off talking about all of my wedding plans and I knew this was my venue!! From the beautiful golf course grounds/ to the inside club house this modern venue is an exceptional location to have a wedding!! Go for a vist, and you'll see :)

Sent on 04/21/2012

Linda · Married on 01/28/2012

The facility was beautiful, the food outstanding and the staff were extremely helpful. We could not have asked for a better experience on this very special
    day. The next morning, I wanted to do it all over again; it was so wonderful.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Kelley · Married on 11/05/2011

I cannot count how many compliments I received about how beautiful the wedding and reception was at South Shore Harbor! My family is from Louisiana and LOVE food.....they thought all of the food was absolutely wonderful. Victoria is fabulous and very helpful! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2011

We recently got married at the South Shore Harbour Country Club, and I am so glad we chose this beautiful venue. Victoria was amazing throughout the entire process and was always available to answer questions, give suggestions and help plan the details that made our day run so smoothly. Everything went just as planned, the food was delicious and the service was beyond exceptional. I couldn’t be more pleased with the services they provided and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Julia · Married on 04/15/2011

We were extremely happy with all the services, the delicious dinner and the beautiful atmospher provided to us by The Shore Harbor Country Club. So many of our guest commented on what a wonderful event the Rehearsal Dinner was and how pleased they were with the dinner. The servers were very kind and accomodating to all our needs.

I want to especiallly thank Victoria Jenkins for the calm and friendly manner she possessed in planning this affair with me. I truely appreciated all her help and guidance.

Sent on 05/26/2011

Diana · Married on 02/18/2011

We held our daughters wedding reception on Feb. 18, 2011. An exceptional experience was provided from beginning to end. Victoria Jenkins, Event manager, was gracious, professional and very helpful. The club was beautiful, the food delicious and the service impeccable. Nathan Birkett, the food and beverage manager, and his staff were accomodating and pleasant as they served lunch to the ladies while they prepared for the evening wedding. A beautiful environment and ambience was provided for a very important event in our lives and we highly recommend this venue. Jesse and Diana C., Parents of the bride

Sent on 02/23/2011

South Shore Harbour Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such kind words with us! Your entire family was a pleasure to work with and we are honored to have been a part of Vanessa and Cesar's special day!

Very nice venue for reception and/or a wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jacquel · Married on 05/17/2014

I enjoyed having my wedding at South Shore. We had a few bumps in the road during the food tasting and the air conditioning was not working the day of the wedding. However, South Shore accommodated us in other ways and made sure the food was done properly. I enjoyed working with Sara Brett, the event coordinator. She was very responsive and helpful during the planning process.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2011

2.5

The service, food and atmosphere here is amazing! We had so many compliments on the food and the service! A little displeased with the events planner herself for not walking us through the night but the venue itself was the perfect setting for our perfect day!

Sent on 10/03/2011