South Party Rental Reviews

61 Reviews for South Party Rental

South Party Rental 1
South Party Rental 2

kathy · Married on 04/13/2018

I contacted this company after finding them online. I went to their location to see the products and meet with the sales associate. They sat down with me to discuss the order. They gave me a tour of their showroom. I was so pleased with the services and their attention to explanation. I would highly recommend this company and i will absolutely use them again. Thank you Jaqueline and Ruben for you services, it was truly a pleasure!!

Erin · Married on 01/01/2018

I recently had a tent put up in my backyard for a new years event. South Florida Party Rental was great! The tent was beautiful and the company was very easy to work with. I will be using them again!
    Erin

Cheryl · Married on 12/16/2017

we rented a tent, tables, chairs and lighting for our outdoor wedding. South party rentals was very helpful assisting with our needs to achieve our goal for being outdoors and baking our wedding memorable. They were professional, very responsive and all staff was great to work with. Would highly recommend using them..

Brad · Married on 12/09/2017

My wife and I hired South Party Rentals for our wedding this past December 2017. Ruben and Elena were awesome. They were so helpful from the start to the actual ceremony, even showing up on our wedding day to help with the tent because of heavy rain. They went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed and for the right price. From every question we had about all the accessories, the chairs, the tables, the linens, the lighting, they handled it all with professionalism and care as if we were family. I highly recommend South Part Rentals for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Pricila · Married on 11/12/2017

We decided to use your company for the first time and were amazed on how punctual, fastpaced and friendly your staff was. Thank you for being on time and your staff worked so efficiently. Thank you again for all your help. :)

Lisa A · Married on 05/27/2017

I will definitely use this company again. Very professional, delivered chairs promptly and picked up on time. Driver was very nice, everything was flawless, thank you for all your help!

Gianna · Married on 04/08/2017

South Party Rental is the best. Good quality and ready to work with. Thank you Ruben for there for us. Awesome company, highly recommend.

JoAnn · Married on 03/10/2017

We went to three different party rental locations to get help with planning my Sons wedding. South Party Rental was by far the most responsive, professional and reasonable. They worked with many changes that we had to make and provided valuable suggestions along the way. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Jazmin · Married on 11/19/2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. Always willing and able to help out even when my events have been very short notice.

Tamara · Married on 11/12/2016

From the initial quote to finalizing all the details, the staff at South Party Rentals was responsive and helpful. They had great suggestions for our particular set up and even accommodated some minor changes the final week. The set up was done efficiently and the products provided were of good quality. We even had a specific color we wanted for tablecloths and we received a sample to be sure it was right, then they had them custom ordered for us at a very reasonable price. The dance floor was huge and sturdy and our guests enjoyed the night dancing under the tent. I looked at several companies prior to choosing South Party and I'm glad I went with them. As we were doing most everything ourselves, on our property to keep our costs down, we were a little nervous about how to proceed in organizing our wedding. They made our tent and table set up worry free and our wedding was fabulous!! I would definitely use their services again!!

matt · Married on 11/05/2016

They gave me great guidance, customer service, and fair pricing. I used a huge tent for our wedding, 80x40, and they set it up perfectly. We were so happy and our guests loved it!

Denise · Married on 11/04/2016

South Party rental exceeded my expectations being professional, polite and reasonably priced . Was nearly half the price of the competitors.

• DarasoontobeLatham

Dara · Married on 10/22/2016

Truly caring and professional. Amy and the delivery people were amazing and very helpful. Took care of every detail for me. Great company!

Tammy · Married on 07/02/2016

I planned my wedding in a few months. Only to contact South Party Rentals like 3weeks before my wedding .Ask if they can place a special order and have it back on time which they did. I was so pleased with the professionalism and delivery of everything I asked for. They definitely went above and beyond for my wedding.I felt like I was there only customer. They didn't rush me call me back to make sure I had everything I needed. Elana and Rueben are the best! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 07/08/2016

South Party Rental's reply:

Thank you Tammy for your kind words! I must say what a beautiful cheetah theme you went, the set up came out so lovely as you visioned it. It was an honor to be a part of a beautiful wedding! Congrats again & Best wishes from us all at SPR

Betty · Married on 05/14/2016

I highly recommend the service which is friendly, responsive and caring. I was totally pleased with the service.

Jodi · Married on 03/04/2016

South Party Rentals was amazing! We rented everything from them (tent, tent liner, tables, chairs, linens, plates, glasses, custom floor, dance floor, etc.) for our wedding and it was beyond perfect! Great company to work with. The staff was the BEST!!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/20/2016

Just want to thank you all for the Great service for our special day! Would absolutely recommend you to friends and family for their event needs. You all were such a pleasure to work with...it really took the worry away for us!

I didn't use them for a wedding but for a company luncheon. Everything was handled smoothly.

Tais · Married on 11/07/2015

My wedding was beautiful and elegant. South Party Rental did a perfect job for me . I want to thank you Elena and all the staff for the hard work.

• O

Omika · Married on 11/06/2015

Company that exemplifies excellence and high quality customer service. Staff are warm and dedicated and their professionalism is commendable. They try their endeavor best to ensure that their clients are satisfied. All experiences have been pleasant and favourable.

madison · Married on 04/18/2015

Loved using South Party rentals .. I ordered a tent last minute for my wedding on a count of rain along with table cloths, tables, and chairs. They were so accommodation. I can't say enough good things. Will absolutely be using them again in the future.

Stanley · event on: 04/05/2014

South Party Rental was a delight to work with. They were recommended by a friend of mine and they proved to be everything that I was told they would be. Emily and Reubin represent their family business very well. They were on time for the setting up of the tents and were extremely helpful throughout. I am hosting another event in April of this year and have already gone back to South Party Rental for their assistance again. They are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanley · Married on 04/04/2015

This was the second time that I have used South Party Rentals for an event that i was hosting. They are truly a first class organization. Prompt, courteous, helpful. Elena and Ruben are the greatest. I had doubts as to whether the large tent that I wanted would actually fit in the backyard, Ruben came out and measured and assured me that they could make it work. And they did. The wedding that I hosted was a huge success due in large part to the people and items that I rented from South Party. When I host my next event I will definitely seek them out again.

A pleasure to work with! Made renting chairs tables and linens an easy party of our event!