South Party Rental Reviews

South Party Rental 5
  • George

George Rivera · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Great Service

I always rent from them for our family gatherings they are very professional and have a great customer service team. I will recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 11/23/2019

Simple and efficient

Great people, worked with me on difficult times for drop off and delivery without charging anything extra.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Mandisa

Mandisa Williams · Married on 11/01/2019

Pleasure to Work With

S.P.R. was reasonable with pricing and had everything we needed to make our dream wedding come true. We needed items on the day of our wedding and they were there ready to give us anything else without any hassle. Alaina and Aimee were so sweet everytime I called I would definitely recommend to anyone who is hosting an event. Thanks South Party Rentals!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Bev Ussery · Married on 07/12/2019

My experrience

Everything delivered as ordered and picked up promptly.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Jennifer Napolitano · Married on 06/15/2019

Crossing for a Cure Beach Lansing Director

Very professional, punctual, and reliable. They let me change my order several times without penalty and offered a discount for non-profit. Service was excellent and will definitely refer in the future.

South Party Rental 6
    South Party Rental 7
    South Party Rental 8
    Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Jesea

Jesea Jeannette Fingerhut · Married on 06/12/2019

Very reliable

This is the 2nd time I've worked with South Party Rental and both times have been very pleasant. They are easy to communicate with and made sure our tent was put up and taken down at the times I had asked. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Monica · event on: 07/13/2018

We love the professionalism and kindness of South Party Rental! They have the best service for my party needs!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • kathy

kathy · Married on 04/13/2018

I contacted this company after finding them online. I went to their location to see the products and meet with the sales associate. They sat down with me to discuss the order. They gave me a tour of their showroom. I was so pleased with the services and their attention to explanation. I would highly recommend this company and i will absolutely use them again. Thank you Jaqueline and Ruben for you services, it was truly a pleasure!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jodi · Married on 02/24/2018

This company goes out of their way to make sure your event is exactly what you want! I got a beautiful tent and the day before our wedding I decided I wanted walls on the tent Without hesitation they came out and put up the walls and it was perfect I’d recommend this company for any event big or small and I can’t wait to use them again in the future for every birthday party thank you guys so much

Sent on 02/01/2018

Erin · Married on 01/01/2018

I recently had a tent put up in my backyard for a new years event. South Florida Party Rental was great! The tent was beautiful and the company was very easy to work with. I will be using them again!
    Erin

Sent on 01/25/2018

Cheryl · Married on 12/16/2017

we rented a tent, tables, chairs and lighting for our outdoor wedding. South party rentals was very helpful assisting with our needs to achieve our goal for being outdoors and baking our wedding memorable. They were professional, very responsive and all staff was great to work with. Would highly recommend using them..

Sent on 01/03/2018

Brad · Married on 12/09/2017

My wife and I hired South Party Rentals for our wedding this past December 2017. Ruben and Elena were awesome. They were so helpful from the start to the actual ceremony, even showing up on our wedding day to help with the tent because of heavy rain. They went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed and for the right price. From every question we had about all the accessories, the chairs, the tables, the linens, the lighting, they handled it all with professionalism and care as if we were family. I highly recommend South Part Rentals for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Pricila · Married on 11/12/2017

We decided to use your company for the first time and were amazed on how punctual, fastpaced and friendly your staff was. Thank you for being on time and your staff worked so efficiently. Thank you again for all your help. :)

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lisa A · Married on 05/27/2017

I will definitely use this company again. Very professional, delivered chairs promptly and picked up on time. Driver was very nice, everything was flawless, thank you for all your help!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Gianna · Married on 04/08/2017

South Party Rental is the best. Good quality and ready to work with. Thank you Ruben for there for us. Awesome company, highly recommend.

Sent on 04/11/2017

JoAnn · Married on 03/10/2017

We went to three different party rental locations to get help with planning my Sons wedding. South Party Rental was by far the most responsive, professional and reasonable. They worked with many changes that we had to make and provided valuable suggestions along the way. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jazmin · Married on 11/19/2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. Always willing and able to help out even when my events have been very short notice.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Tamara · Married on 11/12/2016

From the initial quote to finalizing all the details, the staff at South Party Rentals was responsive and helpful. They had great suggestions for our particular set up and even accommodated some minor changes the final week. The set up was done efficiently and the products provided were of good quality. We even had a specific color we wanted for tablecloths and we received a sample to be sure it was right, then they had them custom ordered for us at a very reasonable price. The dance floor was huge and sturdy and our guests enjoyed the night dancing under the tent. I looked at several companies prior to choosing South Party and I'm glad I went with them. As we were doing most everything ourselves, on our property to keep our costs down, we were a little nervous about how to proceed in organizing our wedding. They made our tent and table set up worry free and our wedding was fabulous!! I would definitely use their services again!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

matt · Married on 11/05/2016

They gave me great guidance, customer service, and fair pricing. I used a huge tent for our wedding, 80x40, and they set it up perfectly. We were so happy and our guests loved it!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Denise · Married on 11/04/2016

South Party rental exceeded my expectations being professional, polite and reasonably priced . Was nearly half the price of the competitors.

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • DarasoontobeLatham

Dara · Married on 10/22/2016

Truly caring and professional. Amy and the delivery people were amazing and very helpful. Took care of every detail for me. Great company!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Tammy · Married on 07/02/2016

I planned my wedding in a few months. Only to contact South Party Rentals like 3weeks before my wedding .Ask if they can place a special order and have it back on time which they did. I was so pleased with the professionalism and delivery of everything I asked for. They definitely went above and beyond for my wedding.I felt like I was there only customer. They didn't rush me call me back to make sure I had everything I needed. Elana and Rueben are the best! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 07/08/2016

South Party Rental's reply:

Thank you Tammy for your kind words! I must say what a beautiful cheetah theme you went, the set up came out so lovely as you visioned it. It was an honor to be a part of a beautiful wedding! Congrats again & Best wishes from us all at SPR

Betty · Married on 05/14/2016

I highly recommend the service which is friendly, responsive and caring. I was totally pleased with the service.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Jodi · Married on 03/04/2016

South Party Rentals was amazing! We rented everything from them (tent, tent liner, tables, chairs, linens, plates, glasses, custom floor, dance floor, etc.) for our wedding and it was beyond perfect! Great company to work with. The staff was the BEST!!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/20/2016

Just want to thank you all for the Great service for our special day! Would absolutely recommend you to friends and family for their event needs. You all were such a pleasure to work with...it really took the worry away for us!

Sent on 03/17/2016