60 Reviews for South Party Rental

Tent Accessories (1)
Barware (1)
China (1)
43 South Party Rental Reviews

I contacted this company after finding them online. I went to their location to see the products and meet with the sales associate. They sat down with me to discuss the order. They gave me a tour of their showroom. I was so pleased with the services and their attention to explanation. I would highly recommend this company and i will absolutely use them again. Thank you Jaqueline and Ruben for you services, it was truly a pleasure!!

Profile Picture kathy, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I recently had a tent put up in my backyard for a new years event. South Florida Party Rental was great! The tent was beautiful and the company was very easy to work with. I will be using them again!
Erin

Profile Picture Erin, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

we rented a tent, tables, chairs and lighting for our outdoor wedding. South party rentals was very helpful assisting with our needs to achieve our goal for being outdoors and baking our wedding memorable. They were professional, very responsive and all staff was great to work with. Would highly recommend using them..

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I hired South Party Rentals for our wedding this past December 2017. Ruben and Elena were awesome. They were so helpful from the start to the actual ceremony, even showing up on our wedding day to help with the tent because of heavy rain. They went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed and for the right price. From every question we had about all the accessories, the chairs, the tables, the linens, the lighting, they handled it all with professionalism and care as if we were family. I highly recommend South Part Rentals for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Brad, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided to use your company for the first time and were amazed on how punctual, fastpaced and friendly your staff was. Thank you for being on time and your staff worked so efficiently. Thank you again for all your help. :)

Profile Picture Pricila , 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I will definitely use this company again. Very professional, delivered chairs promptly and picked up on time. Driver was very nice, everything was flawless, thank you for all your help!

Profile Picture Lisa A, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

South Party Rental is the best. Good quality and ready to work with. Thank you Ruben for there for us. Awesome company, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Gianna, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We went to three different party rental locations to get help with planning my Sons wedding. South Party Rental was by far the most responsive, professional and reasonable. They worked with many changes that we had to make and provided valuable suggestions along the way. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Profile Picture JoAnn, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Very friendly and helpful staff. Always willing and able to help out even when my events have been very short notice.

Profile Picture Jazmin, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the initial quote to finalizing all the details, the staff at South Party Rentals was responsive and helpful. They had great suggestions for our particular set up and even accommodated some minor changes the final week. The set up was done efficiently and the products provided were of good quality. We even had a specific color we wanted for tablecloths and we received a sample to be sure it was right, then they had them custom ordered for us at a very reasonable price. The dance floor was huge and sturdy and our guests enjoyed the night dancing under the tent. I looked at several companies prior to choosing South Party and I'm glad I went with them. As we were doing most everything ourselves, on our property to keep our costs down, we were a little nervous about how to proceed in organizing our wedding. They made our tent and table set up worry free and our wedding was fabulous!! I would definitely use their services again!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They gave me great guidance, customer service, and fair pricing. I used a huge tent for our wedding, 80x40, and they set it up perfectly. We were so happy and our guests loved it!

Profile Picture matt, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

South Party rental exceeded my expectations being professional, polite and reasonably priced . Was nearly half the price of the competitors.

Profile Picture Denise, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Truly caring and professional. Amy and the delivery people were amazing and very helpful. Took care of every detail for me. Great company!

Profile Picture Dara, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I planned my wedding in a few months. Only to contact South Party Rentals like 3weeks before my wedding .Ask if they can place a special order and have it back on time which they did. I was so pleased with the professionalism and delivery of everything I asked for. They definitely went above and beyond for my wedding.I felt like I was there only customer. They didn't rush me call me back to make sure I had everything I needed. Elana and Rueben are the best! Thanks so much for everything!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tammy, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend the service which is friendly, responsive and caring. I was totally pleased with the service.

Profile Picture Betty, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Lights, Tables, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Flatware, Glassware

South Party Rentals was amazing! We rented everything from them (tent, tent liner, tables, chairs, linens, plates, glasses, custom floor, dance floor, etc.) for our wedding and it was beyond perfect! Great company to work with. The staff was the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Jodi, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Just want to thank you all for the Great service for our special day! Would absolutely recommend you to friends and family for their event needs. You all were such a pleasure to work with...it really took the worry away for us!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I didn't use them for a wedding but for a company luncheon. Everything was handled smoothly.

Profile Picture User6059008, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables, Tents

My wedding was beautiful and elegant. South Party Rental did a perfect job for me . I want to thank you Elena and all the staff for the hard work.

Profile Picture Tais, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Company that exemplifies excellence and high quality customer service. Staff are warm and dedicated and their professionalism is commendable. They try their endeavor best to ensure that their clients are satisfied. All experiences have been pleasant and favourable.

Profile Picture Omika, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Loved using South Party rentals .. I ordered a tent last minute for my wedding on a count of rain along with table cloths, tables, and chairs. They were so accommodation. I can't say enough good things. Will absolutely be using them again in the future.

Profile Picture madison, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the second time that I have used South Party Rentals for an event that i was hosting. They are truly a first class organization. Prompt, courteous, helpful. Elena and Ruben are the greatest. I had doubts as to whether the large tent that I wanted would actually fit in the backyard, Ruben came out and measured and assured me that they could make it work. And they did. The wedding that I hosted was a huge success due in large part to the people and items that I rented from South Party. When I host my next event I will definitely seek them out again.

Profile Picture Stanley, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A pleasure to work with! Made renting chairs tables and linens an easy party of our event!

Profile Picture User4854230, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ruben at South Party Rental is an awesome person to work with!!!! Our wedding was a tremendous success that our families will talk about for years to come. He is professional, polite and timely with his services. We planned our wedding from out of state, but he made the process extremely easy! He went out of his way to review the layout for our chandeliers, couches, dance floor and chivari chairs before our wedding to make sure we were on the same page with him when we arrived in Florida.

South Party Rents deserves a 10+++++++!!!!

He made the vision for our beach/indoor wedding a reality by making our venue GORGEOUS with the items we rented from his company. He is a reliable vendor who will make your wedding day AMAZING! His prices are reasonable and he will guide you in the right direction so your event looks beautiful without trying to over-sell items. My husband and I truly enjoyed working with him. We are so blessed to have found him!

THANK YOU RUBEN!!!

Jacinta and Josue

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jacinta, 12/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)