South Louisiana Virtuosi Reviews

47 Reviews for South Louisiana Virtuosi

South Louisiana Virtuosi 1
South Louisiana Virtuosi 2

Crystal · Married on 09/08/2018

Don’t hesitate booking south la virtuosi for anything! They were absolutely perfect for my wedding and I’m so happy I booked them!

Alison · Married on 07/28/2018

It was a beautiful wedding and the ceremony music just tied it all in perfectly.

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2018

This was one of the last things we booked because it was a splurge, and I was worried they would be booked. However, Dorela was very accommodating and easy to work with!

Chelsae · Married on 04/21/2018

They were excellent. They performed a concert at our church playing a program of classical sacred and religious music along with some broadway tunes and medleys. Each piece was introduced with a brief history on the composition, and this really brought the congregation into a better appreciation of the music. The group related well to the audience, and we are inviting them back for a third concert this year.

South Louisiana Virtuosi 3

Jessie · Married on 03/31/2018

I was very happy with my experience they were very responsive and did an amazing job at the ceremony.

Jessie · Married on 03/31/2018

Awesome job! Everyone loves they way they sound

Hannah · Married on 12/31/2017

We were so very happy that we chose South Louisiana Virtuosi. Dorela was quick to respond to all of our needs and the music was just the right touch for our ceremony. Highly recommend!!!

VIC · Married on 11/11/2017

The entertainment was wonderful they played beutiful music me and my guess were head over heels in love with the enchanting music you all provided I will definitely book them again in the future thank you again.

• Z

Zach · Married on 07/29/2017

I'm so glad we found Dorela and South La Virtuosi. Dorela was very responsive, informative, supportive and helped us create the perfect string trio experience for our daughter's wedding. I highly recommend Dorela....she won't disappoint and (having retired from the Customer Service Industry) call definitively say that, "South La Virtuosi, exceeded our expectations!"

South Louisiana Virtuosi 4
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/12/2016

I would recommend South LA Virtuosi to anyone and everyone for their wedding music. They were so easy to work with, and the wedding music was beautiful! I loved the wide variety of songs to choose from. They were also very professional and well organized.

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a string trio for our outdoor ceremony and they were wonderful! We wanted an elegant and classy ceremony and they definitely set the tone for our wedding and our guests loved them! I almost wish I wasn't the bride so I could have listened to them longer! Absolutely beautiful!

• Calyn

Calyn · Married on 03/13/2015

As an event planner, I recommend vendors who are not only great in their profession, but also provide phenomenal service. Both of which you get with this group! I would recommend them to my future clients in a heartbeat! :)

Mitzi · Married on 05/17/2014

We hired Dorela for a string trio for our ceremony. It was definitely one of my favorite parts of the entire wedding. I am not an emotional person, but when I got close enough to the church to hear their beautiful music, I couldn't help but tear up. I do not regret splurging on music at all. Dorela and the other musicians are incredibly kind and professional. I would highly recommend them!

Megan · Married on 11/02/2013

Dorela with South Louisiana Wedding Music was fantastic to work with!!! She was so quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had throughout my wedding planning. She also had great suggestions to make my wedding ceremony perfect. I used the string trio for my ceremony and the music was absolutely beautiful; I had many people comment on how wonderful the trio was. I am 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend them to anyone needing music for an event.

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2013

We had South Louisiana Wedding Music play for our ceremony and the reception at White Oak Plantation, and we are so glad we went this route. For our recessional, my husband requested they play the finale theme song in the Legend of Zelda. For those the guests that recognized it, they were absolutely amazed by it. It was something so different, and will be something we never forget. And when I passed them going back down the aisle with my husband, they all looked so happy to be playing it! The reception turned out to be a big hit with the string quartet. We asked them to play mainly pop songs. The guests had so much fun trying to figure out the songs. One minute it was Lady Gaga and the next Beyonce! Everyone had so much, and could visit with one another without a loud DJ playing in the background. Thank you for such a wonderful night Dorela!

Sent on 10/24/2013

South Louisiana Virtuosi's reply:

ohh Sarah we had so much fun at the reception ! Thank You so much !!! :)))

I had a full Catholic mass for my wedding ceremony in my small hometown church. I was looking for something that would be acceptable in church, but would make my wedding special. A coworker referred me to Dorela for a string trio, and I'm so glad that she did. Dorela was prompt in all of her communication with me, and I usually had a reply by email within 24 hours or less. She was very professional and easy to get along with, and she helped to make the process of choosing ceremony music much less daunting. She provided a list of songs for me, and let me know which ones were more appropriate for a church ceremony. I even chose one song that was not on the list for my bridal processional, and she was happy to play that as well. The week before the wedding I requested a meeting with her, and she went over the final details for the ceremony with me. On the day of the wedding, we were standing in the bridal suite and we heard music over the speakers in the church, and my mom asked if someone had started playing a cd. Turns out, it was the string trio playing already as my guests arrived to the church. They played beautifully for the ceremony, and were dressed professionally with church appropriate attire. They even improvised during the ceremony for parts where I had forgotten to ask for them to play music (i.e. during the lighting of the unity candle). We were all pleased with their services. I would recommend them highly!

Tuesday · Married on 03/30/2013

I am so pleased with South Louisiana Wedding Music! Dorela is a sweetheart. She responded to every email I sent in just a couple of hours. The songs i requested had significant meanings but none of them were on the song list. I was prepared to change my songs but Dorela informed me that she found sheet music for all my songs! I received so many compliments on how well the sound and how professional they were! I am so happy they were apart of my day!

Ashley & Jacob · Married on 03/23/2013

South Louisiana Wedding Music was a fantastic choice for our ceremony music! They took special requests, were very professional and we received many, many compliments on them. They have a large repertoire and are very accommodating. All of the musicians were dressed very nicely. I cannot say enough good things about them. They are highly recommended. We could not have been happier with out selection.

Brad · Married on 12/12/2012

Was easy to work with and quality was fantastic!!!!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2012

This is by far the best musicians you could hire. Extremely professional and organized. Dorela was always there when I had questions and made planning so easy by suggesting songs and helping me. The day of the wedding, they absolutely set the mood into something magical and so romantic. The guests loved it! They also played at the cocktail hour which was so perfect and set the mood. After I went to personally thank them and they were so sweet and kind and just made my night. THE BEST!

Leslie · Married on 01/14/2012

Dorela is very detail oriented which is very helpful when planning a wedding. They offer a wide range of music making them a great choice for any bride!

Melanie · Married on 01/07/2012

I was incredibly pleased with South Louisiana Wedding Music. The musicians were very talented, professional, and wonderful to work with. The wedding guests are still talking about how beautiful the music was and how much their performance made the wedding ceremony memorable! I would recommend this group to all my friends and family! Pleased beyond words!

Arlene · Married on 09/02/2011

South Louisiana Wedding Music was just wonderful. From the time we first contacted them until their services were complete they were very prompt, efficient and professional. They were easy to work with, but best of all their music was wonderful. It added so much to my daughter's wedding. It could not have been more perfect. They worked with us in choosing the music and advised us as to what might work best. They showed up timely and were extremely professional. I could not have been more pleased. They get an excellent rating from me.

Dana · Married on 09/02/2011

I was beyond pleased with South Louisiana Wedding Music. The music was gorgeous and Dorela was super easy to work with. I only told her once what songs I wanted played and she took care of the rest. She was completely professional and responded to emails promptly. They arrived on time to the ceremony and played each song at the correct time and on cue. I would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone looking for a string trio for their wedding. I could not have asked for a better experience!