South Jersey Officiants, LLC Reviews

139 | Audubon, NJ

139 Reviews for South Jersey Officiants, LLC

Lisa · Married on 01/01/2011

Chaplain Patrick made our day perfect, he was like a member of our family. The ceremony was personal, respectful and heartfelt. He exceeded our expections and then some.

Sent on 06/23/2013
  • woodstown

rachael · Married on 10/30/2010

If you are "shopping" for an officiant, we highly recommend Chaplain Patrick. Take the time to meet with him, you will know immediately that he is a sincere Christian, someone who will surely help to make your ceremony memorable. He was accomodating and professional, from the writing of vows through the ceremony. We couldn't have had a better person to perform our ceremony, you won't be disappointed if you select Chaplain Patrick!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Stephanie · Married on 01/09/2010

Chaplain Patrick was the perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony. We found him by chance but are extremely glad that we did. He tailored our ceremony to our wishes, including only the traditions that we wanted to be included. He is young but incredibly knowledgeable and helped us greatly in deciding how we wanted our ceremony to transpire. My husband and I were both incredibly nervous during our ceremony, but Chaplain Patrick helped us greatly by whispering instructions to us, making sure we did what we were supposed to and not make fools out of ourselves. He definitely fit our personalities perfectly and we couldn't have found a better officiant if we tried!

Sent on 01/17/2010

Alycia · Married on 09/29/2017

Champlain Patrick is simply INCREDIBLE!!! I wanted a personable ceremony and not so the “by the book”. I picked Patrick based off of the reviews and I could see the huge smiles of the bride and groom in the pictures online! When I first meet Patrick (via Skype) his ideas for the ceremony was as if he knew us forever – I knew instantly that he was the person that I wanted to marry us! It was absolutely PERFECT. I did not want it to be so serious and our guests had a handful of good laughs. It was the perfect mix of religious, seriousness, prayer, and humor. Everyone said our ceremony was AMAZING. He was one of the best if not my most favorite part of our day! Do yourself a favor and BOOK HIM! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2017

John · Married on 06/20/2017

Chaplin Patrick performed our ceremony and he is simply the BEST at what he does. All the revues you read about him are correct. Like others, we chose the gold package and after filling out a questionnaire and meeting with him once; he crafted a personalized wedding ceremony that made it seem like he knew us during our entire relationship/engagement. He truly made our wedding the BEST and everything we expected it to be!

Sent on 07/17/2017

AMBERBLUE · Married on 06/22/2014

My officiant, Yvonne Rathbun was amazing! She is so professional and beyond helpful. I'm so very happy my now husband & I had the opportunity to work with her!!! I'm positive anyone who works for them are terrific! I'd recommend them to ANYONE!!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Tom · Married on 11/01/2013

Chaplain Patrick was awesome! We had a great experience with him from our initial contact to the wedding day! His professionalism, creativity and ability to customize his approach all made him the perfect fit for my wife and I. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

Chaplain Patrick was amazing! He did our ceremony on 9-10-11 at Pitman Golf course! My guest loved his service and thought he did a great job! I would HIGHLY suggest using his service.

Sent on 10/04/2011
  • F

Fred · Married on 11/06/2011

Cheryl and I were very happy with Chaplain Patrick. His attention to detail as well as his experience in planning a ceremony met all of our expectations. Chaplain's affable personality coupled with his dedication to make our day special was noted by many of our guests. We highly recommend Chaplain Patrick. You will not be disappointed !!!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you Fred. You and Cheryl were a delight to work with. I really enjoyed spending time with you and your family. Many wishes for a lifetime of happiness. ~Patrick

Chaplain Patrick not only helped my husband and I tie the knot, his presence as our officiant really helped tie our ceremony together. We had an informal gathering on the beach with no bridal party or music, but surrounded by our family and friends. Chaplain Patrick arrived early and greeted guests, making everyone feel comfortable and at home. His delivery from the welcoming through the blessings and finishing with our formal introduction as Mr. & Mrs. was truly exceptional. He was so friendly, eloquent, projected wonderfully above the ocean and winds, and subtly guided us through some movements and the vows. Several guests came up to us at the reception complimenting his warmth and enthusiasm, and we couldn't agree more.

The only reasons this rating isn't a 5/5:

-The total fee is a bit pricy, but you could argue it was worth the extra $$ because he was top notch.
    -When we had our follow up Skype a couple of days before the wedding, some of our ceremony details had gotten lost in the shuffle and we weren't on the same page about a few items. Got there, though.
    -One reading was included in the ceremony that we had said we didn't want to include, but no one could tell the difference, so no harm, no foul.

I would for sure recommend Chaplain Patrick to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Christine · Married on 05/11/2013

Our wedding was our perfect day! And we could not have done it without our leadoff man – Chaplain Patrick! Patrick’s professionalism, preparation, and presence created the perfectly balanced ceremony just for us. Many in attendance immediately went out of their way to tell us how spectacular of a ceremony the Chaplain put on. Thank you Chap Pat. You will always be a part of our favorite day!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2012

3.0

We (ourselves and our guests) were very impressed with Chaplain Patrick Anthony. We wanted just a simple, quick ceremony and he provided just that (but of course, he is willing to do more!) Everyone who attended our wedding commented on his professionalism as well as his apparant wisdom beyond his years. Despite being in severe pain from an earlier back injury, Chaplain Patrick not only showed up, but also provided us with the loveliest ceremony. We were very happy with our choice and highly recommend him for your special day.

Thank you, Chaplain, for your beautiful words and the wonderful job you did! And thanks so much for putting just the right amount of humor into the day for us!

Sent on 09/25/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. I am happy to report that my back is now much better. I'm so pleased that you were happy with your ceremony. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness! ~Chaplain Patrick

3.5

Patrick gave a great service. The whole process was also easy and relaxed which was what we were looking for. It was definitely a pick and choose menu type of service but we didn't have a particular person in mind for an officiant (i.e., religious leader or friend/family). Pricier than others but we were happy. If we had more budget a run-through with our photographer would have been good but he was still able to capture everything.

Nice guy too and certainly enjoys his work which is a plus.

Sent on 01/01/2015
  • Lauryn

Lauryn · Married on 04/30/2017

1.8
      2.0

They were quick to respond during the planning process. We did have some different things incorporated into the ceremony, since my husband is hindu, but nothing too difficult. Before booking we made sure South Jersey Officiants were up too it and could properly say my husbands name, its not that difficult but Reverend Yvonne struggled with it from the initial meeting. She promised she would get it right and even had him call him and leave it on her voice mail so she had it. Yvonne had a difficult time listening to what exactly we wanted for the day, we told her exactly what we wanted but she did not listen. First off we told her the ceremony started at 5:30 when we spoke to her the week before, and she showed up earlier because she thought it started at 5 and got an attitude with me. Then during the ceremony she messed up my husbands name (Manu) and called him Manure. Then during the ceremony, she wouldn't say any of the Indian words or names (2 names, his mother and the reader as well an important part of the ceremony she couldn't say mangalsutra). Then when we took our seven steps together when we specifically told her we wanted to walk in a straight line, she tries to change it and asks us mid ceremony if we want her to get a candle to walk our seven steps around it. when we told her in meeting before exactly how we wanted to do it. We even provided her with she said for the hindu parts word for word. I really wish she would of listened to what we were saying in our previous meetings with how to pronounce names and what exactly we wanted. We also wish if she was not comfortable with doing the ceremony and pronouncing the Indian names and such she would of spoke up so we could of picked someone else to marry us. They are good if you need a basic ceremony but would not recommend if you need anything out of the ordinary. Our wedding day was wonderful, but I will say the worst part of the whole day was the officiant.

Sent on 05/25/2017